Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Experiencer
Why does time seem to speed up?

I just had a past life regression. I'm honestly not sure if what I experienced was a fabrication of my own mind or if it was a geniune past life experience. But the one thing that really struck me as strange was the passage of time. It seemed like the entire session lasted only about 10 or maybe 15 minutes at most. Yet, when I woke up out of hypnosis, the hypnotist told me I had been under for an hour and half. It tripped me out a little bit. I've never had my perception of time be so off. Does anyone know why this happens during past life regressions? And if it does happen, is it a sign that you were geniunely remembering past life experiences?
Old 20-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Administrator

I Remember going to see a hypnotist for past life regression my friend came with me he put his tape recorder on and started all i did was laugh he told mr i was to well protected for him to do anything for me, but my friend started speaking in a strange accent and voice, in this life she is an only child but in her previouse life she was one of 14 children. she was giving names etc how she passed and how in her last life she used to wear hand me down clothes and caedboared in her shoes if holes came into them. she was under hypnosis for approx 1 hour she said what happened did you finf anything out.so we looked at her told her i didnt but we did about her,she was startled.
i went to another one and what i found out confirmed what i already knew.so it is possible you were under for the length of time you were.

Namaste
Old 06-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Ascender

Do you not know what time your appointment started and ended and did you not record it?

I have a past life regression with a hynoptherapist from the Newton Institute scheduled a couple weeks from now and it goes from 10 AM to 12 PM. I plan to record it.

I'm really wanted to just do LBL regression, but the hypnotherapist said I have to do a past life session first. That one is going to be 4 hours.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Quagmire

It is not something special to life regressions in particular, but is more linked to your state of mind I believe. The thing about time is that it is not a constand, the illusion is that it looks like it is. Sometimes an hour feels like it takes forever while other times it feel like it passes in just the blink of an eye, so how long is and hour really? that is the real question. If it was a constant it would always feel exactly the same.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Racer X

As a young toddler, you can not imagine being a teenager for its seems so long too wait.

As a teenager, you can not imagine being a middle aged person for it seems too far off.

As a middle aged person, you can not imagine being old for you have to much to do.

As an aged person , you remember how long ago youth was and all that remains seems to be a grave. There is no more "LENGTH" to see and so all seems quickened.