Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-09-2012, 03:38 PM
coolchic101

My Son's Past Life

My son told me that I shared a past life with him as his twin sister (I am his mother in this life). He said "Our mother abandoned us when we were babies. We were twins. She couldn't take care of us so she put both of us in a basket and we floated on a river." He also says that he has trouble forgiving our past life mother because he says that "mothers should not abandon their babies so I'm not going to forgive her." He also went into detail that monkeys found us and raised us. I'm guessing we were ferral children raised by animals.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Knower
Wow, interesting! Reminds me of the story of Romulus and Remus
Old 06-09-2012, 08:28 PM
iolite

How old is your son?
Old 07-09-2012, 04:52 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
How old is your son?

He is 8 years old.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:53 PM
iolite

When my niece was about 3 or 4, I had a very strange conversation with her. We were in the living room of her home alone. I was sitting on the couch while she was playing at the coffee table. At one point she looked at me and announced that her sister had died (she was an only child and as far as I know her mom had never suffered a miscarriage). My scalp tingled and shivers ran down my spine. I asked how her how her sister died and she replied "in the snow". And then I asked her what her name was and she told me "Nayla". I then asked where and she replied "Texas".

I hope you tell your son that his mom probably was doing what she thought was the best thing for her babies, hopinging that someone would find them and take care of them. He will very probably run into her in this lifetime and will have the opportunity to make peace with her and forgive her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
He is 8 years old.
Old 18-09-2012, 03:24 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
When my niece was about 3 or 4, I had a very strange conversation with her. We were in the living room of her home alone. I was sitting on the couch while she was playing at the coffee table. At one point she looked at me and announced that her sister had died (she was an only child and as far as I know her mom had never suffered a miscarriage). My scalp tingled and shivers ran down my spine. I asked how her how her sister died and she replied "in the snow". And then I asked her what her name was and she told me "Nayla". I then asked where and she replied "Texas".

I hope you tell your son that his mom probably was doing what she thought was the best thing for her babies, hopinging that someone would find them and take care of them. He will very probably run into her in this lifetime and will have the opportunity to make peace with her and forgive her.

My son says that our past life mother was in her 20s and was mentally disturbed when she abandoned us and she is a grey entity. He says me and him are white entities and that I am an old soul. He also says that she has already reincarnated. He is unsure of her whereabouts in this world but if he does run into her, in this lifetime, I hope he gets some kind of closure.
Old 18-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Master
Dear cool chic, please entertain the idea (at least for a bit) that your son may perhaps be making this up
Old 18-09-2012, 05:18 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Dear cool chic, please entertain the idea (at least for a bit) that your son may perhaps be making this up

Why would he be making it up because I can not confirm what he sees? We can be skeptical but still be open minded. We can still learn what children teach us. I wish my parents were open minded when I talk to them but their beliefs and minds are narrow and limited. I'm not going to do that same mistake to my own children.
Old 18-09-2012, 10:10 PM
iolite

What does he mean by grey entity and white entity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
My son says that our past life mother was in her 20s and was mentally disturbed when she abandoned us and she is a grey entity. He says me and him are white entities and that I am an old soul. He also says that she has already reincarnated. He is unsure of her whereabouts in this world but if he does run into her, in this lifetime, I hope he gets some kind of closure.
Old 19-09-2012, 01:33 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
What does he mean by grey entity and white entity?

White entities are souls that are good and they go to "Heaven". Black entities are souls like Hitler and Dahmer. In my other post, I talked about my mother who is a dark entity. Dark entities don't have a conscience. They are the sociopaths, the narcissists, they believe they are never wrong and they are always right. They don't go to Heaven, they just horseshoe and reincarnate.
Grey entities have a choice to go white or dark. My sister is a grey entity.
The author and spiritualist named Sylvia Browne talks about this. She is very good and I love her insights.