Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Dawn

A healing center from a past life - do you remember it?

Rather a spinoff from this thread http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=39189 about (naturally) white haired people.

This has been bothering me for a few weeks now. Only a few days back did I get any personal progress on it. The thing is, I've only got 2 memories of the place. 2 clear memories. The rest I can't get access to. So, here I am, throwing this out here. (Basically because I want to know. It's irritating me simply because I don't know. Some people can go through life and ignore things that make them curious. Others, like myself, don't feel satisfied until their curiousity is fully satiated and they have answers to a question.)

I don't know the time or place (aside from it sure isn't here or in the future), but if this is familiar to you at all, please, feel free to share what you know / your memories / your impressions.

This is just what I know.

There was a healing temple made of crystal (or if not fully made of crystal, it made up a HUGE chunk of it because it helped focus the energy to be used).
A few people lived inside of it. Healers. Most, if not all, of the healers that lived there had white or almost totally all white hair. Only a couple had blonde to light blonde hair. Don't really remember any dark haired healers there.
Though there wasn't any real dress code, most people freely chose to wear a robe or a robe with slacks beneath. A couple wore 'regular' clothes in the building.
The robes were normally very plain, very simple in design and color. Normally only the ends of the sleeves and robe had color trimming, but were otherwise pure white.
The goal of those who lived in the healing center were simply to heal others.
There was a wide variety of novice healers living there. Enough to take care of 'light weight' energy issues people had. However, for the more 'serious' problems, they went to temples further away where high ranking, life-long professional healers lived and worked.
Everyone was welcomed into the building. No one was turned away.
People would stop in to this healing center like we these days would stop in at a grocery store for grocery shopping. It was simply a 'common' thing.
No money was ever needed to help keep the place up and running, but if anyone wanted to donate in order to help others, donations were not turned away.
I don't know why, but there were always colored, pure energy spheres floating in the main healing room.

The woman who ran the place looked like she would be a stern, strict woman. (You know how some people just have that physical look about them that, however much we try not to, we sorta stereotype them? Like this sorta person looks like they could be a bad guy. That sorta person totally looks like they'd be a great pet caretaker. This sorta person looks like they'd be all artistic and creative. etc.)
However, despite her sharp eyes, her hair always pulled up and back in a tight hairstyle, as well as the very prominent robes she wore, she was always deeply respectful of others, warm towards those who needed it, and understanding to anyone who came to her for help.

The two memories I have are 1, from the top of this picture.

Me sitting on the floor in a robe and healing a guy.
The other memory was my death. I was standing in the main healing room and suddenly FA-WHOOSH! A brilliant white wave of light passed through everything. Just as fast as it came, it was gone. Next thing I knew, I was outside of my body, simply standing there. I looked down to the floor and saw my body lying there. I pouted a bit and went 'aww' because my time in that body had concluded and I had to go back home. (Call it afterlife, back home, death, whatever suits you.)

I have the strong feeling that I was really simple-minded in that life. Not that I was stupid or mentally challented, but I was the sort of person who was thrilled with the most simple of things. Like, where most everyone else would love a plate of food put before them with all of the fixings, meat, potatoes, a vegetable, a salad, a tall drink, etc, for me in that life, just give me a plate with a slice of bread on it and a cup of water and I'd be as thrilled as if I was just given a fantastic meal bigger than I could eat. (Not that that's what it was like. I was always fed well, but still.)
The lady found me when I was little, saw I had healing potential, and invited me to live in her healing building, and I lived there.
(Oh! That makes 3 memories!! Progress!!)

Well, in any case, does any of this sound familiar to anyone hanging around here? Did you know this place? Do you know where it was? When it was? Any ideas what that killer flash of light was?

Please, feel free to share, because, aside from the above, I am utterly and completely lost. (Though curious to know more.)
Old 24-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Experiencer
Just brings to me the impression of being Atlantean. Crystals being used for both healing and energy were a major part of that culture.

Can't offer anything more than that myself but possibly some searching in regards to Atlantis information may turn something up for you that is helpful.

Love and Light
Old 24-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Dawn

GentleStrength, thanks for your input. It's appreciated.

I've only heard tidbits about Atlantis, nothing really more indepth than that (largely due to not knowing where to look for the best information, and REALLY not wanting to meditate on it since I'm trying to stay away from heavy duty spiritual stuff, not dive into it like a swimmer in a swimming pool. I just want to dip my toes in the water, not get run down by a tsunami).

GentleStrength, thanks again. At least this gives me a little bit of a lead.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Experiencer
Hey Dawn, I subscribed to this thread some time ago because I was curious about the answers you would get (I'm a healer in this life and probably in past lives too, and want to get more insight on that).Sadlyit seems you didn't get much info :(
Did you get more memories since Summer?

Instagram: Prananina