Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 04-04-2011, 12:57 AM
SOL INVICTUS

The Violet Orb

I did a soul braid with a feminine soul. When she was ready to depart after we had gotten to know eachother, the attendants loosened her from my body. It felt like a tickle and tingling sensation. Then this Orb of pure love and consciousness levitated above me in a pale violet colored sphere. Then they spoke to me, telling me they were going to carry the sphere away . This was my walk in experience.
Old 27-04-2011, 10:29 PM
David John Wright

Orbs I see

I have been seeing orbs since I can remember. They range from blue to indigo, to purple and violet. There has been an acceleration of the number of orbs I see. I never go a whole day without seeing at least one. They range in size from tiny pin-points to the size if a tennis ball. They give me comfort and a reminder of the spiritual. Sometimes when I feeling sorry for my self I will see one as if it is telling me, "It's O.K were here". Then when my vibes are high say after meditation I see a big one. When I say see I mean glimpse as I only see them for a split second. In the last six months I have begun to see silver orbs but they are different somehow. It's like they flash almost like the reflection of silver ticker tape you see at South American football (soccer) matches. I am not sure what I am seeing.
Recently I have been reading about the Angelic realm and I have come across a Buddhist word 'bodhisattvas' which according to the book are enlightened spirits. This seems to fit my intuition of what they are.
Maybe if I stop smoking cigs and drinking beer I can get in touch with these 'Avatars/angels/guardians......whatever they are.
Does anyone else see what I see and maybe tell me a bit more of what I am actually seeing? David
Old 01-05-2011, 01:39 AM
flutterangel

Hi David,
Have you heard of Diana Cooper? Here's a link that has photos of orbs people post to her site. It's really interesting. I see the smaller ones more like flashes of light, blue mostly but also other colors. Some are circular, and some other shapes. Recently I was able to photograph some. I'm still learning, and am also comforted by them.

flutterangel

Sorry Sol, I didn't see your op, just answered David!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture4.jpg (33.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 18-07-2011, 07:11 PM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by David John Wright
I have been seeing orbs since I can remember. They range from blue to indigo, to purple and violet. There has been an acceleration of the number of orbs I see. I never go a whole day without seeing at least one. They range in size from tiny pin-points to the size if a tennis ball. They give me comfort and a reminder of the spiritual. Sometimes when I feeling sorry for my self I will see one as if it is telling me, "It's O.K were here". Then when my vibes are high say after meditation I see a big one. When I say see I mean glimpse as I only see them for a split second. In the last six months I have begun to see silver orbs but they are different somehow. It's like they flash almost like the reflection of silver ticker tape you see at South American football (soccer) matches. I am not sure what I am seeing.
Recently I have been reading about the Angelic realm and I have come across a Buddhist word 'bodhisattvas' which according to the book are enlightened spirits. This seems to fit my intuition of what they are.
Maybe if I stop smoking cigs and drinking beer I can get in touch with these 'Avatars/angels/guardians......whatever they are.
Does anyone else see what I see and maybe tell me a bit more of what I am actually seeing? David

Yes, I see those alot during meditation and right before sleep. They come in different colors; whites, blues, pinks, purples, greens. I once had one above me that was indigo blue on the outside the a light blue/turquoise in the middle and a bright orange color on the inside. I believed this to be the Divine light or spirit. I actually saw alot of white orbs today during meditation, it looked like they were rising upstairs. They only stay for a couple seconds if that, but I always feel the need to know them more and learn about them or from them. I get that comforting feeling from them as well, like I know I can trust them and I know they are there for me, like friends or family almost. It's an amazing feeling. I also get weird sensations like tingling when this happens, huge vibrations over my whole body, as well as after meditation for a couple hours on and off.