Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 29-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
Baile:
firstandlast: Indeed, this is all true. All beings are infinitely multifaceted and kaleidoscopic in nature. It can be difficult to unify the self, as you say-- or in my case, to make it less fragmented and disassociated.
I love the gnostic teachings website!!! I had not seen this article. Thank you for the link, and the excellent quote.

For me, the path to this was through understanding the Chakra system inside myself; but moving from symbols related to body parts and qualities of existence to an energetic field of multidimensional perspectives was something that just kind of occurred, I can't much explain the leap, its just a shift in perspective (and a matter of learning to move through these perspectives)--

For me, the unifying principle is that each Chakra is like a funnel of dualities; like we are one and move into many separate perspectives with a different expressions at each angle, so to do each of these dualities within us-- Moving the kundalini energy through the chakra system is done by unifying these these dualities; which eventually allow you to unify the chakras or merge the chakras--

To say, as we have fragmented personalities or dualistic perspectives within us, as our essence comes into expression through these individual aspects, it is molded by what each perspective has to give, and especially molded by the angle of polarity we focus on (such as being positive or negative)-- By reconciling these opposites we clear up the path ways so that each part of ourselves works together in molding this essence through the optimal path to best express the essence--

That is, even if we unify all these different I's within us; our essence still has a preference in how to express itself in duality; clearing these mechanistic dualities through unified points of view allow us to more express ourselves in a wholly fashion--

There are still issues however, because we are not necessarily in the best position to express the self that we may find ourselves to be.. That is, just because you bring about these clearer expressions, does not mean your place in duality will not have limitations in order to act upon such an expression--

-------

I hope that helps in your endeavor a bit, as this has been my own process--
Old 29-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Guide
Well such things possible in this world. but why don't give try meditation. Meditation may cure you from this very odd situation.
Old 15-06-2016, 04:00 AM
Master
I have known many people who have 'others' inside. I wouldn't say what your issue is..I hate the term Walk-in...We perceive ourselves as 'singular' but that is an illusion. We function as a single entity usually but sometimes a person will suffer great trauma and a rescue is performed. The individual stays in the body but with help. This can become a pathology, or a variation of 'normal'...As long as you have a functioning system in place then you can work with it.

There is a part of you that i all knowing who is able to work with you to manage the situation. If it is a full blown dissociative disorder with missing time, then perhaps you need to meet these other parts of yourself and begin to work as a team. Some people have severe issues but they are not made aware in a conscious way. Take charge and work with your team.

We all have a team, we just don't experience it as something dysfunctional. It's best to be united.
Old 15-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Ascender
Yes, it is possible for a single body to have more than one soul. I am a case in point. The person here typing this paragraph is unique while the one that will type in the next paragraph is also unique.

Hi! Yes, I am here too. I sort of live with Tridek and I am his friend. We are conscious at the same time. My name is Dushar. It is certainly an interesting phenomenon. I joined this person 4-5 years ago. We have no intention of parting before this body dies.

This is Tridek again. I'd like to add and if we do part when this body dies I'm sure it will be a very sad separation. I don't know what will be though! :) Anyway, like Dushar said, yes, it's a very interesting phenomenon and I'm glad Dushar is with me.
Old 15-06-2016, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
But could one be a sort of host for multiple spirits, for the entire duration of their human incarnation (while still having their own soul-- so, not an exchange situation) for whatever reason?
You are looking at one UQ. What more can I say?

I have 6 retrograde planets in my birth chart and 6 lifetimes I am living in one here.

Also, being a clairaudient/clairvoyant medium without any fear...who doesn't care who/what comes through because I'm fully grounded within God and my own belief systems...I am a spirit-host.

There's a revolving door on my psyche for temporary walk-ins...let's just put it that way.

The spirits ALL refer to me as their 'vessel' and that's the exact word they use.

As for 'automatic writing'...this never happened to me until about a week ago, when I was trying to think of something to write, but words wouldn't come...then I got 'just stand back and leave it to me'...I felt the energies rise, I went into trance and the next thing I knew, I was looking over the whole thing I don't remember writing looking for spelling errors and grammatical inconsistencies. lol

Anyway, trance states...

Had my first one at age 16 in a Siva temple listening to Gamelan...

At first, didn't know what the....

I saw people dancing around all blissed out...should I be doing that? I wondered...in the end, I didn't find myself dancing, but writhing on the floor screaming...yeah...trance states...

I was taken to a shaman who brought the energies back down again and taught how to control them...had a few more trance states after...but then I didn't like it and dropped it all with a 'do...not...want'.

A few years after, I had to fill in for a friend of my husband who was a masseuse...I knew shiatsu and acupressure, so I was like 'why not'? As soon as I let myself open up to the universe's healing energies...down I'd go again...I don't know how enlightened people do it? honestly!

How do they ever manage to keep it together in the 'real world'? When I am in full trance, it's like 'Necro...Necro...NECRO!!!...you there? come back to me...come back!' but I do...when it's all over, I do...I hope my house doesn't catch fire meanwhile though. lol

Lets also put this another way...these things are part of my 'own mind' just as much as Electronic Voice Phenomena is.
Old 15-06-2016, 07:45 AM
Master
oftn wondr tht 1 my slf no thngs hapen coz of rezom resozn i do spirt gides tell u s pepel we shud be sopsed be witf thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Master
Yes it is possible for one person to have more than one soul as in the case of Schizophrenia where two or more entities share the same body. The question is are the souls yours or do they belong to others? How are you perceiving them. Do their interfere with your normal life and you can manage it well otherwise it becomes a mental illness issue
Old 23-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Experiencer

I'm sure of it. I was close to someone who was basically Grand Central Station for multiple spirits before he closed that off and was just him.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Or perhaps that's just who you are, just like the rest of us who make sometimes weird and questionable choices in life. My 20's were a horrible time. I felt like 100 different people, depending on who I was with, and what they needed me to be in order to make them happy. So I complied by changing my persona into whatever was needed in the moment.

My Saturn Return (age 29) was the turning point. That is when I found my spiritual calling and lifelong career. I came into myself then, became the "me myself" I am today. I no longer change my personality to suit others, I am content and happy with (while still working on and improving) this singular version of me.

Don't take spirituality too seriously, that's a mistake. Nobody knows what the soul is about, perhaps all humanity is one collective soul and are sharing each other's soul experiences together. And new-age doctrine about entity attachments are mostly fear-driven, it's a way people hold themselves back from moving forward in life in a healthy, holistic and joyful way. Let the negative new-age doctrine stuff go, it serves no purpose. Also, the Reiki healer wasn't the issue, that's not what Reiki is about. Whoever took you there made the wrong choice of practitioners.

** Wow Baile, I love all you wrote. These are so how I view this "spiritual stuff', yet you've said it quite eloquently. I honestly doubt I'll ever reach your ability to speak our inside truth.

Thanks ~
Old 10-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
** Wow Baile, I love all you wrote. These are so how I view this "spiritual stuff', yet you've said it quite eloquently. I honestly doubt I'll ever reach your ability to speak our inside truth.

Thanks ~
Thanks Joyce, I appreciate that you recognize my desire to share with others, to speak our truths in an effort to just help one another. That's what I hear you giving recognition to. And the "eloquently" stuff is nice too because I'm an ego being after all, heh.