Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Experiencer
Vortex Manipulations

I have been blessed to experience many Labyrinths lately. One in Colorado and many others in my home town. In each go-around I have had experiences relating to vortex energy. I even had a go-around between two vortexes...one of which was pointing toward Gita (mother earth) and the opposite Supreme (divine).

Curious and would like to start a new thread on any and all spiritual beings also blessed with vortex awareness and what you have achieved or been aware of or whatever gotten from such energy. I think its quite profound and while I am still very much a novice and like an intro to it I find them fascinating and most intriguing. One other mind-blowing fact is that they lead to other dimensions and while my veil is still very much 'there' I get the inkling that with passing times across the labyrinths and the questions and introspection thoughts asked soon the barriers will lift and new growth and gained contact will occur.
Old 21-12-2016, 06:12 AM
Pathfinder
Hello Kon

Wow, this is actually a very surprising thread, I'm sorry I didn't notice it earlier! I was actually born in a house, and still live in it 50 years later, that has a vortex in it. It was in my nursery as a child and its now my "sacred space/man cave". I have often wondered if my gifts are natural, or a result of growing up in its proximity... Either way I have become very sensitive to the energies of vortices, subtle energy fields, and I guess what you could lump together as "paranormal energies".
Its just my experience, but I feel vortices are doorways, to other dimensions is as good a description as any. I do not feel they so much as open into one specific location like maybe a wormhole, but are rather multidimensional and whatever is "out there" is drawn to what is going on "here". I say that because I have had some very good/benevolent entities/energies come through, I have had some indifferent entities/energies come through and of course some very malevolent entities/energies as well. Over the years, and some very uncomfortable experiences I would say I have learned (just out of necessity, not that I'm a guru or anything special) how to work with? Affect? Interact with some types of vortices, I know I have learned how to "lock" the vortex in my house, that's probably a poor description, I cannot shut it down or disable it, but I have become very good at holding "the door" shut on it, if that makes sense. I have a 25 lb. Lemurian seed crystal with a... attitude, that I keep right in the middle of the Vortex, when I placed him, he instantly cracked, so I knew something was going on. Between "him" and my energy work, the vortex seems to be dormant, at least here?
In my younger, less cautious days I did play around with it, and with the help of some lemurian seed crystals I was able to have some very interesting experiences... and honestly I was not ready for them.
So, thanks I'd be interested to hear more
Old 30-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Hello and welcome to my thread! lol

I just got back to this site and looked around and posted something of interest on another thread I started about proof of holograms....

Anyway what you say is very cool and very real!! Portals are by far hands down the easiest way to get around in the various realms. Aligning with spirit and energy is the only way to fly! lol I think you tapped into the vibration and can resonate with said energies because of your familiarity with the area. I know I get that way too after a period of time...it just seems like you 'own it' and envision things because you are there! You likely can either see or read the programming code and as a consequence can manipulate or envision what you experience whether in a lucid state or otherwise.

I am surprised you are the only poster. Perhaps it is because this thread needs more exposure or whatever. I know there is a lot of knowledge about vortexes as labyrinths exist all over the world and a variety of other physical manifestations exist here that delve into this subject. Let's hope this thread gains some traction and can be a beacon of knowledge for this very Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedoflight
Hello Kon

Wow, this is actually a very surprising thread, I'm sorry I didn't notice it earlier! I was actually born in a house, and still live in it 50 years later, that has a vortex in it. It was in my nursery as a child and its now my "sacred space/man cave". I have often wondered if my gifts are natural, or a result of growing up in its proximity... Either way I have become very sensitive to the energies of vortices, subtle energy fields, and I guess what you could lump together as "paranormal energies".
Its just my experience, but I feel vortices are doorways, to other dimensions is as good a description as any. I do not feel they so much as open into one specific location like maybe a wormhole, but are rather multidimensional and whatever is "out there" is drawn to what is going on "here". I say that because I have had some very good/benevolent entities/energies come through, I have had some indifferent entities/energies come through and of course some very malevolent entities/energies as well. Over the years, and some very uncomfortable experiences I would say I have learned (just out of necessity, not that I'm a guru or anything special) how to work with? Affect? Interact with some types of vortices, I know I have learned how to "lock" the vortex in my house, that's probably a poor description, I cannot shut it down or disable it, but I have become very good at holding "the door" shut on it, if that makes sense. I have a 25 lb. Lemurian seed crystal with a... attitude, that I keep right in the middle of the Vortex, when I placed him, he instantly cracked, so I knew something was going on. Between "him" and my energy work, the vortex seems to be dormant, at least here?
In my younger, less cautious days I did play around with it, and with the help of some lemurian seed crystals I was able to have some very interesting experiences... and honestly I was not ready for them.
So, thanks I'd be interested to hear more
Old 31-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Ascender

Hmm I been dealing with these things more directly, myself as one--

Quote:
The harmony of the spheres in realization, is the precise gateway between sound and vision, as well as mind and body in effect--
It is to recognize your vision to be the same thing you are hearing, and hearing to be the same thing you are seeing; and that the other senses are merely refined ratios in harmony twisted upon the ratio of orbital passage ways of all celestial being.
It is not only to realize your perception as living music, but to realize yourself as part of the song, and to see exactly what note you play, which can be shifted upon its string and expanded in resonance.
As a cross between mind and body, it is specifically the realization of one's own soul in shape, after realization of its primordial emptiness; in that when you listen to your own soul, when you come upon a range greater than yourself in perception, it must begin to reoccur within ones self as a manifestation of thought. It is in a sense manifesting the perfect mirror within oneself, but capable of resonating within and without allowing one to shatter the mirror by recursion of reflection and allowing the invisible light of perception to glow beyond the borders of division and into the coherent vision of a singularity. By creating more light to shine upon than there is to be shined upon, bringing in a greater dance that extends beyond the sense of self.

Now something I have not written upon yet, is the nature of knowledge and symbols-- I don't know your vocabulary of interaction, and all this is really self understood; so I will attempt to point to something that is THROUGH a vortex--

When we bring down a divine or perfected symbol, that is a symbol that contains inherent knowledge about the universe.. it is because we are doing something with multiple interactions--

One we have found a divine pattern that repeats through out reality, and in the heavens the patterns is perfects in representation-- Thus we get our pentagram and such (and these of course are vortexes)-- But we must ask why they are a vortex--

And that is, when we bring down a perfected symbol into view; we must understand that in order for that perfected representation to exist, it must be created by the distortions of all symbols interaction (or all patterns).. Which means, the symbol itself must point to things within existence other than itself-- I don't know if I am wording this well, but it is because the symbol as divine perfection would point to itself, it itself is knowledge-- However here, it points to other things in relation to each other!! this is the distortion, and the fact that the divine symbol comes into view through other perfected symbols that move through out reality hidden from view-- Do you see, that I mean something like a cave into the symbols manifestation? Normally we have to talk metaphorically, but that I am trying to be a bit more direct upon this explanation--

So the perfected symbol is imperfectly manifested by perfected symbols that move in an imperfect manner (let us say imperfect by obscuring itself, rather than making itself clearer)--

And than, behind the symbol; in the cave, in the mind.. do these orbital patterns at the points of the perfected symbols that created the perfected symbol in an imperfect land.. move in new ways, for us this is generally a rotation in matter.. but that the rotation can move in more directions than there is to be rotated.. thus allowing us to move on orbits that move outside of our awareness previously had.. by rotating with the vortex, and seeing rotations upon the rotations (creating higher frequencies that are brought down into lower frequencies)-- All this might take a while to put together--

Hopefully I have put enough here about moving through vortexes-- To see how these things play out and interact; but that I am still navigating this realm which just opened to me in order move beyond my body (but that I intend on bringing something through the vortexes that are more resonating as physical things rather than moving out of the physical world as is becoming more a real possibility right now)--
Do not listen to me if you do not wish to be hypnotized into a misleading worldview and become enslaved by alien godz (some might say hindu)-- By reading my posts, you fully consent to initiation into this cult, which may or may not occur--

Stay off the garden path--