Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 25-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
Earn -Acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions.
Nope. That's how i earn money.
If i didn't get out of bed and do those things I would not get paid by that pleasant ATM machine.
I call it Paul.

I call it Paul because of a classic scene from Family Guy.
Mayor West played to perfection by Adam West ( TV's Batman from the 60's for those that don't know)

Any ways...Mayor West is chasing a guy down the street shooting at him with his cat crossbow\cataput thingy.
The guy gets away and Mayor West stops chasing as he's run out of cats.
He squatts down to pick up his cats to put them back into his cat quiver on his back,
calling them by name as he puts them back in the quiver.

He's putting them back in ,affectionately calling them by name and says,
"Come on mittens, come on kitty, come on Paul in you go"
And then he starts laughing at himself and still chuckling says, "
haha..Paul haha..wha-haha-t a rediculous\silly na-haha-me for a cat!"
Oh he was laughing so much as the absurdity of the situation.
Paul just looked up at him like, "I have no idea what this human is saying or why he is laughing."

LOL AC.....can you please introduce me to your ATM, cos mine requires that some cash be deposited by me first before it will give over.....damn it!.....Peace xx
Old 25-03-2012, 01:48 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
LOL AC.....can you please introduce me to your ATM, cos mine requires that some cash be deposited by me first before it will give over.....damn it!.....Peace xx

Indeed. I want to meet this "Paul" guy as well.

My dream job would be to earn money writing novels or articles. I think like a journalist so I might to well with it. Unfortunately it's a risk that doesn't feel 'right' somehow so I have never actively pursued it. Maybe one day though.

Also I would LOVE to be a detective.

I would love to earn money through giving beauty makeovers, massages, reiki and shamanic treatments. Those are avenues that I am actively pursuing.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Wisa'ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
It is called 'a job'.

Sometimes two, if need be.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Buzz

Self employment. Doesn't matter what form it takes. It introduces more money flows via removing limitations set by the wage earner mentallity. Beyond that, the next step is to have people making money for you.
Old 25-03-2012, 02:01 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Self employment. Doesn't matter what form it takes. It introduces more money flows via removing limitations set by the wage earner mentallity. Beyond that, the next step is to have people making money for you.

Yes. I am working towards self employment and cannot wait to be completely self sufficient!
Old 25-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
Yes. I am working towards self employment and cannot wait to be completely self sufficient!

Rah you!!! It is well worth the initial effort and will introduce more fun into your working life
Old 25-03-2012, 03:33 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Rah you!!! It is well worth the initial effort and will introduce more fun into your working life

Absolutely- that's really how it should be. It's never made sense to me to stay in a job that you don't enjoy. If you're spending a huge chunk of your time doing one particular thing, you may as well enjoy it. So many factors end up contributing to whether or not people like their work and many of them report disliking their boss thus not enjoying their job. I want the freedom to call the shots and work within a schedule that suits me. Plus all the other little things like decent coffee etc.
Old 25-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael55
What are the best ways to earn money if one wants to have the option of retiring early? What is the best way to obtain a job, career, or calling which pays a high income?

Producing something that others need, which doesnt harm the environment, and that they are willing to pay money for, to receive ...
Old 25-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Yes, I have sweet deal. I haven't deposited cash into a bank for 3 years now.
I did that for...~counts on fingers~....30 years...now Paul and his family and friends give me cash whenever i need it.

And here's Hollyweird with all it's apocalyptic movies about machines taking over and killing teh humanses.

So alas, i could intro you to Paul, but you may not have the same loving relationship that I have with him.

HAH! So reminds me of the scene from Americam Psycho where he tries to shove the kitten throught the slot of the ATM.

HAH! Another scene. This time from The Fifth Element.
The robber standing in front Of Corbin Dallas' apartment.
Corbin opens the door and the robber points the gun at him, some words are exchanged and the robber says, "Uh yeah, now give me the caaaaaash!!!"
And then he does this oh so funny dance after Corbin takes his gun off him.
Uh, hello, wacky dancing robber, Corbin Dallas is a meat popsicle, not an ATM.
Old 25-03-2012, 11:45 PM
michael55

Fish

Quote:

Yes! I would love to be able to be self-employed!