Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Glowstone

Question Big Crack around my new Tigereye!

On posting here a wekk or so ago about dreaming aof a tiger eye stone...the one I picked now has a huge crack all the way round it!

Its done wonders in the last week...my life was pretty grim..and I got hold of it and things looked up!

I havened cleaned it or anything or dropped it etc....could it have been working too hard?...im planning to put it out in the moon tomorrow night..but does it still retain its powers if cracked and worn out after a week? ( if thats the reason)

Cheers peeps

Old 18-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowstone
On posting here a wekk or so ago about dreaming aof a tiger eye stone...the one I picked now has a huge crack all the way round it!

Its done wonders in the last week...my life was pretty grim..and I got hold of it and things looked up!

I havened cleaned it or anything or dropped it etc....could it have been working too hard?...im planning to put it out in the moon tomorrow night..but does it still retain its powers if cracked and worn out after a week? ( if thats the reason)

Cheers peeps

Yes it has been working hard with you :) Don't worry if it feels sticky or dull cleanse it under running water or like you said under the moon x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 18-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Glowstone

Thanks Topaz!

i will go and give it a little bath!
x
Old 21-01-2011, 08:32 AM
dreamer16

ive heard of tiger's eye cracking when there is evil work being done on you my friend's mom had these tiger's eye earrings and this particular person she kept on having a bad feeling about came along when she was wearing these earrings and when she went to go take them off and they were cracked down the middle