Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-06-2020, 09:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
"Narcissist" is a loaded word full of negative connotations. Can't you just see your parents as emotionally stunted, spiritually undisciplined or just plain lost and struggling human beings just like all the rest of us?

Can you feel compassion for their narcissistic tendencies and see how much they, as well as you, are harmed by it?

Could you simply remove the word "narcissistic" from your vocabulary and look at other people through a lens where such a term doesn't even exist?

Very few people realize the profound effect our language has on our perceptions. It's a trap!
Why does it matter if I use a condensed word to describe what you're saying?
Old 27-06-2020, 11:31 PM
Knower

BlueSkiez, I feel your angst, and I am sorry that you are dealing with this. I don't have much to add other than a simple question to you. What if your twin reached out to you TODAY, and contacted you? What would your response be? Would you be tempted to ignore her, to give her a taste of the hurt and rejection that you felt, or would you respond in loving, acceptance, forgetting and forgiving all the pain experienced? That is my question for you. Sometimes the separation lasts until..... Until both parties have worked through all of the "perceived rejection/hurt" Sometimes it never happens, and in my experience it rarely does. TYou can stay "soul connected" , for eternity from afar, and STILL lead a productive, and happy life. Be grateful that you have experienced, the bliss of this loving experience, and do whatever you need to do to heal.

Much love to you on this jouney,

xoxo
Old 17-07-2020, 07:05 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why separation... In most cases I think to learn something valuable. If you cannot and will not let go I don't think you've learnt it yet.

Yes Love can let go--- but it don't move on. Its in his heart like the Law. Something you've never learned. Only God gives that love. He wants you to know what real love can do. Real love makes you unafraid of everything.

Once a man sees heaven he sells all he has for the fine pearl of enormous value (your beloved)