Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-06-2020, 06:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Why did it have to end like this?

Was she my soulmate?

Please allow me to make it sparse because i am still going thru the breakup and it hurts a lot to write them but i must know.

I met her a yr ago. We had the same childhood, same parents, same hobbies and same talents. Even our drawing style is similar. We called all these coincidences 'broccolis' and over the year of knowing her there will be more and more of it. We became penpals (since she was visiting my country) and over the year of texting we would often think and type the same word at the same time which we would begin to call samesies. Also turns out both of our exs have same birthdays, and the day we met in real life is a birthday of her fictional fb account (she pretty much randomly picked the day we would meet!) And more we talk then videochat, phonecall, our feelings grew and we were so sync'd we would even sigh at the sametime and also we started sharing dreams! She would have a random dream and would match up with mine or dream of something of my past i hadnt told her.

She tried to visit me 3 times but because of covid and lockdown it was cancelled everytime.

We decided to call it a long distance relationship but the stress of it got the better of us and she broke up with me, i imploded on her, and now she will never talk to me again.

We even looked the same and had same body proportions.

Everything i read about soulmate and twin flames match up to what we had, but she didnt believe in it.

And how she ended it with us is vile. She was going on dates with a guy behind my back and treated me like dirt as she dumped me.

I kept telling her the arrow was from her to me. All these signs of soulmate, it was from her pointing to me. The birthdays she had picked (her ex was more recent than mine). It was usually her dreams that i would dream and her words that i would guess. So its more like she was a transmitter and i the receiver.

I dont know what to think about all this... she certainly showed no integrity how she broke up with me. But the signs... what did these all mean?
Old 03-06-2020, 09:57 AM
Pathfinder

I can see how you’re flummoxed.

My signs differ from yours. While I experienced everything you’ve written here, it wasn’t until I began to experience signs/syncs that were of a supernatural, inexplicable sort did I begin to get a hint of the soulmate or TF dynamic. Those things began soon after it ended and served a purpose.

That’s just my experience. Perhaps ask your higher self/guides?
Old 03-06-2020, 02:49 PM
Just Tim

Hi Jinstron.

I can't and won't tell you if she is a soul mate or not, that only you can tell. But I have an idea that may or may not help you. Instead of seeing it all as signs, see it as mirroring. She reflected a lot of you, to you. Why ? Why now ? Are you happy with who you are ? Maybe there are things in your life, not necessarily related to her, that you would have preferred to do differently.

My point is, treasure the good times, and when you'll feel better, because you will, you'll do better, you'll be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinstron
i imploded on her, and now she will never talk to me again

We've all said things we thought so true on the moment, and regretted not long after, but you never know what tomorrow will be made of.

You'll be better in time, but only you can do it.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinstron
And how she ended it with us is vile. She was going on dates with a guy behind my back and treated me like dirt as she dumped me.

I kept telling her the arrow was from her to me. All these signs of soulmate, it was from her pointing to me. The birthdays she had picked (her ex was more recent than mine). It was usually her dreams that i would dream and her words that i would guess. So its more like she was a transmitter and i the receiver.

I dont know what to think about all this... she certainly showed no integrity how she broke up with me. But the signs... what did these all mean?

I can't tell you what she is but regarding twin flames, surely you know that separation is typical right? From what I get, and from my own experience with my TF back then (as he passed away a long time ago), there's no such thing as "being faithful" in the traditional sense with a true TF. Everything you go through is a lesson. But as painful as it can be sometimes, they never hurt you on purpose.

Now I know that dating someone else behind your back is a pretty ****** thing to put you through though. You and only you know if you can put up with that sort of behavior or not.

Trust your feelings. You and only you know how this relationship, how being with her felt. But in the meantime I think it would be good for you to work on yourself and heal. If she's your TF/SM you'll find each other eventually, in this lifetime or another.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Can there be such thing as twin flame thsts fake or with an evil entrapment behind it?

This woman clearly had a lot of negative energy and possibly even a borderline socopath (she uses people)

Maybe her higher spirit was guiding her to me but her evil won at the end and by that i am actually saved because if she got with me i wouldve ended up in a bad place?

I dont know...
Old 07-06-2020, 08:16 AM
Just Tim

Hello

No, Twin Flames are in no way evil. It is not their nature.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I agree with Tim here.
TF relationships can be hard and can be painful. A TF can "hurt" you but NEVER on purpose. They're a reflection of who you are in a way so you can't have a good and an evil twin souls... makes no sense to me.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:10 PM
Knower
I'm going to sound majorly philosophical here but please hear me out - what causes the pain and the stereo-typical push and pull of a Twin Flame Journey? I personally know some people that have had most of their soul and essence ripped apart during the journey from their partner.

Why can't Twin flames have the same exact dynamic as any human-being? Only amplified. I would LOVE to think that all the bad intentions of my TF against me weren't evil in nature but they certainly felt "dark" and hurt-driven in nature. At the time. That's the key difference.

Evil is up for interpretation. I don't think ANYONE is inhere-tingly evil but are capable in extreme agony and heartache, to do contradiction and unforgivable acts whilst lost in the moment. Comes with the dynamic and passion imo. Yin-Yang. Because the relationship has no comparison to a standard one. It's a extreme rollercoaster whilst not losing grasp of the concepts of any relationship or bond.

It isn't called painful because there isn't any absence of extremely dark moments and negativitiy being attracted by the x10, now does it?

The dynamic of a twin flame can go either direction, INTENSELY. To say that twin flames can't go completely dark is admitting that the dynamic does not exist. Only in union they no longer are conflicting. So, what of the journey?

So, I am going to say that yes, Twin flames in their own secure connection can do very bad things to one another if they feel they are in the right for it. Stuck in a very painful and traumatic moment, mirror the very thing that they hate without even realizing it, against whom they love most. Pain and love, amplified.

No one can hurt you more severely and straight to your heart and pain/past than your own Twin Flame. The ashes and forgiveness afterwords only amplifies the Twin Flame connection. Knowledge with Lessons. Stripping themselves of karma and seeing the best and worst of each other.

So, I'm perplexed at the idea especially from self-experience that TFs are this exception to humanity and are nothing but divine love. Yes, AFTER the union, strong extensive lessons, and their egos are stripped bare. <3 :P

Their love becomes unconditional because there is nothing left to conflict about and they are one. Seeing each other clearly without any hidden baggage or karmic residue. It's a true test against one's ego. My twin flame has a strong passionate relationship with things that come off as Lawful Evil. I, Lawful Good. Just for an example. It's caused so many fights and power trips of her thinking I'm "naive" and don't know what the real world and real love is. Hypocritically. :P

Hufflepuff Vs. Slytherin. Haha!

To stay on-topic; @OP, it can simply be that she has a strong craving for the physical aspects and grew bored. Saw no future, for the time-being. Don't lose hope, and try to stay in touch.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 08-06-2020, 01:11 AM
Newbie ;)

@SikuX

A very interesting point of view. It does resonate with my journey actually. My TF chose a very dark life path (that nobody knew of) and ended up rejecting me many times and keeping me away, love-wise (we remained very close friends). He did hurt me in a lot of ways and more than once. The ultimate hurt was to have to deal with him ending his life. We were both so young and I've been left with a lifetime to spend without him by my side.

The road to forgiveness and healing has been very hard. But thank God he helped me understand that everything he did, both keeping me away and ending his life, he did it all to protect my life, not to hurt me. Had he let me enter his life for real I would've been in danger. The intentions behind everything were actually really nice, it's just that I didn't know. That's why I'm under the impression that no twin is truly "evil"... but they can indeed cause a lot of damage sometimes.
I'm so glad that the connection never broke even in death. He really helped me to elevate myself by shedding light on the past, and still does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
No one can hurt you more severely and straight to your heart and pain/past than your own Twin Flame. The ashes and forgiveness afterwords only amplifies the Twin Flame connection. Knowledge with Lessons. Stripping themselves of karma and seeing the best and worst of each other.

That right here resonates A LOT. Thank you.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:18 AM
Knower
Oh no... I'm so sorry!!! I can't, nor do I ever want to imagine what it'll be like if my TF ended her life. Personally, she ghosted me and does the same (pretends she doesn't love me, painfully) but leaves little snipets where we met from time to time. Very passive about it. Some days, loving. <3 Keeping her distance.. It's painful and I miss her dearly so many times a day, I lose count. Heh.

Other days, I want her nowhere near me because I suddenly feel betrayed. I know to trust those feelings because I can feel her guilt. She's very sexually active (she claims for business) where as I'm very sexually abstinent and embarrassingly loyal, purposefully waiting. Which further proves my point of the dynamic. It's a rollercoaster of a mirror. Sorry, rambling. :P

I'm happy to hear that he's still around and with you in many ways even after passing. :)

Alleviates my anxieties of losing mine, that's for sure. I wouldn't trade her for anyone else. Just wish she truly felt the same and embraced me. :(

So, I'm grateful for your reply all the same. Thank you!
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor