Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-03-2018, 06:41 AM
Guide

Epic Bubble!!

Hello :)

I have a fun story that could just be coincidence...

I was washing dishes..... and then something caught my eye from above me to my right..... I turned to look at it and I realized it was a bubble. The bubble was about the size of a nickel. It was a pretty big bubble that I did not see when I was using the soap but I watched this bubble. It floated slowly towards the water and it landed in hot water... it was there for a sec and then it shot into the air.... it was moving slow but after the hot water it moved quickly up... not blindly fast but id say 2 secs per foot. It then made a couple figure 8s. I was turning around back to the dishes when I realize the bubble was still there... but it was not moving at all... lol it was motionless for 3 secs... I was like what!? It then floated back to the water and popped lol

That was the funnest and coolest thing Ive seen.... Im pretty sure thats something a fairy would do.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:46 PM
Master
oh - I believe one of your loved ones showed up to cheer you up, for sure!

I have this idea, that some souls that are waiting to reincarnate again, or at least not currently 'employed' can get like 'a ticket to earth' - like a standing in line for a rollercoaster, and then you get to ride it once and stand in line again.

'Here a ticket to manipulate the earth physically to a 'soap bubble degree'"
Or "Here - you can slam doors". Or "Here you can make your presence known with a chill".

Things like that.

By brother, who passed very suddenly and we were all so distraught - he got a 'ticket' (or maybe he just manifested it himself, it just a funny thought the 'rides') - to lock the doors of my sisters car, with her and his wife in it and turn on the radio to their favorite happy popsong and flash all the lights on the panel and well entire car...! A few minutes it lasted. Then just turned off again, like nothing happened.

I'm not at all read up on fae, so sorry for crashing the threat ... But this energy, that I associate with fae - is the same as I find when I think of loved ones who get a chance so cheer us up, poke a bit at us, have us not take things too seriously..

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3