Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 21-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annemieke
I would like to start a thread which contains some (not my own!) websites. When I try, it keeps saying I must have 15 posts first. But I've made 17 and it still keeps saying that. Why is this please?

You need 25 posts and 2 weeks before having full forum functions
Old 21-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It seems my account has been mixed up with another user's account....or something.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112939

When my reply to this appears in my subscribed threads in my Control Panel, it comes up as 'TheTruth88' and that there are 2 replies to that thread when there is only one reply.

Now, when I click on the user 'TheTruth88' it comes up as being my own account of The Necromancer and there is no member in the member's list called 'TheTruth88'.

This is totally weird...explainable in the fact that the message in that post was directly channeled from a divine source and it wants to be part of your forum...but totally weird.

I don't mind it however.

HI,

Ill look into it, that is odd. Member Thetruth88 we just banned/removed today because it was a spam bot. Usuaully when the server upgrades it removes these weird glitches but ill see if its anything out of the ordinary and message you.

fox
Old 02-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Knower
Keeps taking me out of the forums, saying to try again later, so i keep logging in and trying to get into the forums, my 4th time logging in now
Old 05-12-2017, 04:19 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
You need 25 posts and 2 weeks before having full forum functions

Thanks, I had the same issue.

I think the message that comes up is confusing as it says 15 posts (not 25) and I didn't see anything about 2 weeks.
Old 24-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Master
I am having difficulty using Quick Links (My Posts) as the response is "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I am having the same problem using New Posts (My Previous Visit, Previous Day). The response is similarly "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I've used these features in the past to quickly locate my posts so I can check responses and also to look at new topics being discussed. This has worked in the past for me and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with my user id.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I am having difficulty using Quick Links (My Posts) as the response is "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I am having the same problem using New Posts (My Previous Visit, Previous Day). The response is similarly "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

I've used these features in the past to quickly locate my posts so I can check responses and also to look at new topics being discussed. This has worked in the past for me and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a problem with my user id.

Today, it's working so I'm not sure what the problem was before.
Old 20-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Seeker

How do I move a post from one forum to another? I accidentally posted under the wrong category.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by siebenraben
How do I move a post from one forum to another? I accidentally posted under the wrong category.

Contact a moderator, open the SF-Home Page scroll down to the Active member list, then see if there is any name in different color than black. These Are Admins/Mods/Supermods etc.

Send one of them a Private Message.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Seeker

I'm trying to post a URL to my natal chart but it says you cannot post URLs until you've made 15 or more posts. I've made 18 posts and it still won't let me!
Old 29-12-2018, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragonite_11
I'm trying to post a URL to my natal chart but it says you cannot post URLs until you've made 15 or more posts. I've made 18 posts and it still won't let me!

Hello yes, it;s a forum glitch. You need 25 posts. Sorry! Your almost there!

Clover