Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-02-2018, 11:25 AM
Experiencer

changing pitch in ringing of the ears

I have come to accept that the constant ringing in my ears is a sign that my spirit guide is present. I've become so accustomed to this ringing that when I don't hear it, it is definitely noticeable and I do feel alone.

Recenty though, the ringing has become much louder and last night, while reading with great interest an article about an organisation based in Peru whose mission is to "heal humanity", the ringing changed pitch and became so intense that I was dizzy.

The mission resonated with my ideals very much and if I had the resources I would go there as soon as I possibly can.

Now, does the changing of the pitch in the ringing indicate agreement with this or was it warning me against going/joining the organisation?

It was strong enough to get my attention but I can't read its message.
Old 19-02-2018, 04:13 PM
Master
Hello,

That ringing in the ear represents our vibrational tone as I understand these things. When you resonated with that mission in Peru to 'heal humanity' that vibrational tone intensified.

Now from my point of view the inclination to heal humanity does not require a presence in Peru. The principals they advocate in that organization can also be appled where ever you are.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

That ringing in the ear represents our vibrational tone as I understand these things. When you resonated with that mission in Peru to 'heal humanity' that vibrational tone intensified.

Now from my point of view the inclination to heal humanity does not require a presence in Peru. The principals they advocate in that organization can also be appled where ever you are.

John

That is exactly what the mission is about John, your last sentence nailed it. They are based in Peru but have representatives all over the world as humanity is spread all around the globe. That is what resonated, among many other things too.

Has this vibrational tone always been there,in your experience, or is it brought about by increasing spiritual awareness in your opinion?
Old 19-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Master
Hello.

Apologies for chiming in here, trying not to distract.

Goddessa, I have had the same ringing in the ears as you've described here. It is not as constant as yours as you have written about it. Meaning when the presence of mine is not there, I do not take too much notice to this, and it does not bother me. But what I had wanted to say, is mine is similar to what you are experiencing as mine like yours also comes especially when I am reading about certain things, ideals, or information. I agree with John here, for you seems an indicator of what is calling to you, or resonating for you, and I would personally take it to mean exactly that how it feels for you, a strong resonator rather than a warning. Mine is similar also in that it is capable of giving a light headed dizziness.

I also am inclined to agree here that this like John said, healing of humanity can occur and be applied anywhere at anytime.

Thank you for sharing.

What you've written has brought more attention to my own experience of this, and will now allow me to simply be aware if and when it occurs again.

Blessings.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Experiencer

I have many different levels and sounds and ways my head and ears ring. It is not simply "tinnitus," as it didn't start until I began meditating. I don't chalk it up to "guides being present" either as there are so many types of tones: related to weather, someone I know approaching me or thinking of me, solar storms, a spiritual presence, etc. I think it's basically a reaction to energy, and changes in it. What is being said about the message resonating deeply with you makes sense.

"Drop everything and move to Peru" is probably not the message. It might be that you can elicit positive change in your own community, or look for an organization with similar motives. Or, create your own.

File that awareness away and see what unfolds.

Side note: There are TONS of articles about ringing ears, and many on this forum as well. Might want to search the site if you want to learn more.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 19-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Master
I was told the ringing in our ears, is the sound of our soul, I loved that.
Old 20-02-2018, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa

Has this vibrational tone always been there,in your experience, or is it brought about by increasing spiritual awareness in your opinion?

Hi,

In my view, it is brought about by increased compassionate actions. Which I guess we can call an spiritual awareness. Yet being aware of what to do and doing it is often another story.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-02-2018, 02:32 AM
Pathfinder
I think it changed because you were picturing mountainous Peru while you and your other self were resonating over the beauty of healing. Your brain filled in the change in gravity and atmosphere and your "dance" with yourself became all that much more intense.

I think of it like the difference between having a floating dream or having a really cool flying dream. The same concept of leaving the ground, but, varying levels of intensity.

GG
Old 20-02-2018, 06:02 AM
Master
As the frequencies change the pitch of the sound will change.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:44 AM
Experiencer

Thank you everyone for your responses, I really appreciate it. My ears still haven't had the level of noise that occured when I was reading about that organisation, so there was definitely something there, some message. I have emailed them. I will not go to Peru. For now :)

I have read many articles on the ringing ears and there are so many different interpretations that I decided to stick to the one provided by my calling into shamanism, which is that my spiritual guides are close. I'm now not so sure what it is anymore but it seems to be an internal compass of sorts.