Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-02-2018, 09:01 AM
Knower

Bunny What should I do?

Hello Friends,

I need help, I don't know what to do with my bf. He did something what I felt he INTENTIONALLY stood me up, he apolized, but claims he thought I was too tired and thats why he went with his friend... I feel his lying, I feel he just wanted to ditch me .. So I stopped speaking to him. His a Libra, I am Taurus.
But to do it right, I asked the cards for help.

I used the rider deck. Nothing came up reversed.

How does C feel about our argument.

10 of cups- all was well at one point :)
4 of pents- his contemplating?
page of swords- his immature.

How should I go about handling our argument?
Queen of wands- who is that? me? some women in power. he has a sis who hates me and is not talking to him. and a mom. he seeks advice from the HR Lady from work.

5 of pents- his sad.

4 of cups-- his going to withdraw.

Something to do with a female who has power/ strong and his going to leave or withdraw?
Old 15-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Master

is that 4 of pents or 4 of swords? 4 of swords i'd see as a need to rest, contemplate, meditate (calm before the storm type of card - repose)

4 of pents = doesn't wanna share jack. anything he feels invested in, he wont fancy sharing at this point. this could even be himself.

were the cards layed out as past - present - future?

4 of cups could see him so down about what has transpired that he cant see an offering or any good that could come from this. too sad about the emotions he is experiencing in front of him to see any good.

though, you ask how should I handle it. so the cards are reflecting you. QOW in a strong sense can become overbearing. which could leave you 'out in the cold' being iced out, given the cold shoulder and four of cups is sadness over this.

you two should talk, in a mature fashion. set out what bothers you and see if there can be a compromise.

best of luck.
Old 15-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Knower

Thank you Inika, I just cant tell if he had cruel intentions or not.

its 4 of pents.
Old 15-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Master

you seem right about page of swords in being immature. page of swords is still learning how to use his logic skills and to it takes years to grow from a toddler communicating in tantrums to get what it wants, to a grown adult that understand using the right forms of logic to communicate gains better understanding and needs met. Page here is still learning this. so this card would fortell immature word battles.
Old 15-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Master

To add :

If you look at the four of cups, you'll notice that offer (from the heavens) is the 'Ace of cups' which indicates, a new emotional beginning when you are done being focused on what went wrong and being sad over how it didn't turn out how you hoped it would have.
it's not the end of your road here. there are other blessings for you. you just cant see those blessings while only seeing the not so nice stuff going on and having it take your attention away from other potentials.
Old 16-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Knower

Aaaah, I see. Well thank you for pointing that out Inika.

Do you mean these "Blessings" are with this guy?
Old 16-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Master

i couldnt tell you that Roses. Blessings come in many ways and forms. we must be thankful when we recognise them no matter how big or small.
Old 16-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Knower

So How does C feel about our argument.

10 of cups- all was well at one point :)
4 of pents- his contemplating?
page of swords- his immature.

any cruel intentions?
Old 16-02-2018, 03:02 AM
Knower

inika.. I mean the question I asked when the 4 of cups came up is...

Queen of wands-
5 of pents-
4 of cups-- blessings

So.. how does that play out here. I am sorry I am having trouble seeing it.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:58 AM
Knower

To be honest most all male libras (mostly those born closer to scorpio) I've met are flaky and not very punctual indeed; have the habit of being deceitful instead of upfront when things go wrong; not a good match for a taurus; just being honest about my scenerio, I know not everyone fits into the box and I know we all have different levels of maturity and handling other people...I'm a virgo and what kills it for me about their flakiness and schemery is what they would more that likely forgive if done by another to them. Libras are at the least excellent at forgiveness in my experience.

But what starts as one small foible becomes several and then a big foible that is unforgiveable; what I see as a lack of respect for another they see as just them looking out for themselves or putting themselves first. We all have different ways of doing things I suppose. I will for one never date a libra again although libras are drawn to me for whatever reason. -__-

Anywho sorry for that if anyone finds it offensive; every person has negative traits; the trick I guess is in finding someone who can handle your shortcomings and add more goodness to your life.

10 of cups- He fully understands the situation himself.
4 of pents- He is withholding information.
page of swords- He is likely instead being defensive rather than handling it in an emotionally mature manner.

Queen of wands- If queen of wands is not you than perhaps it is a woman who knows more than you do about this situation that can help you in this. Queen of wands also speaks of taking back your own personal power in this; owning your independence. Going out and having fun if he's getting you down; I mean qofw is intelligent she watches her own back; don't go overboard but have fun. Treat yourself.
5 of pents- Perhaps you are not sharing your doubts and insecurities with someone who can really help you. Talk to your friends or those you trust about this, someone will offer good advice.
4 of cups-Withdraw from him for now.