Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 01-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Knower

WARNING: BEWARE

I've been listening off and on to various YouTube Affirmation videos I thought to be positive, but it seemed the more I listened, the more my life became disastrous, so at one point I just stopped listening. I could not figure what was going on. I was on YouTube the other day and a Warning video caught my eye. It appears there is a particular company that has posted hundreds of subliminal affirmation videos. They posted the phrases that were in their videos to garner trust with the public, and you could actually hear the phrases they said were in the videos. The videos were supposed to be the most powerful videos out there, because several people were layering their voices on top of each other to say the phrases, making the videos more powerful. There is a few seconds delay however, as each speaker layers their voice. I found that after awhile of listening to the affirmations I would develop headaches, which was one of the reasons I stopped listening.

Someone became suspicious of the videos and slowed everything down to be sure the videos were legitimate, as a number of people were reporting mental issues, breakdowns and hospitalizations after listening to these videos over a period of time. When the videos were slowed down there were found to be a number of satanic messages embedded in the videos such as, "I belong to Lucifer" and messages of gross sexual content, and those meant to destroy your life. The person who exposed them lets us listen to the satanic messages as they are spoken slowed down. There is now a petition to have them banned from YouTube. One concern is there are a number of their affirmation videos that appeal to children.

So please be very careful of what you are listening to on the Internet, or any affirmation, subliminal or hypnosis cd's or videos you purchase. If you'd like to listen to the expose, go to YouTube and type in the search box "Mind Power Expose Featuring: Hidden Affirmations".
Old 01-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Lorelyen

Most of the spiritual stuff on the web and youtube is rubbish, thrown up by dilettantes, charlatans who want to try making a name for themselves - worse when they're trying to screw money from the gullible and vulnerable. They come on sounding authoritative like gurus putting in a bit of jargon and a few long words to lend authority. (It saddened me, researching twin flames on the web, that people would fall for some of dross and potentially get seriously hurt - damage not easy to undo at times.). People will fall for the easiest, most comforting answer regardless of its provenance.

The amount of pollution in the social atmosphere thanks to anger, loneliness and stress has increased mental problems and many have turned to "spirituality" for an answer (which is good) but not good when so much nonsense is in easy reach. It really is caveat lector - reader beware.

So, to me, you're preaching to the converted, as they say - LOL. But it's a warning I SO reinforce. Simply (to others) be cautious about what you trust from the web.

I honestly don't think affirmations even need videos. The way they're designed to work and how to put good, practical ones together could be got on a single sheet of paper!

Cheers, anyway.