Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Knower

From my own personal experience, in part, of finding the spirit entities in my life as well as working with other folks who were also aware of the spirit entities in their own lives, I've concluded that people experience the universe differently, one individual to the next. What 'spirit animal' means to me might be way different from what it means to someone else, and yet both can be real and true.

When one individual experiences something that not everyone else does, it is not necessarily an indication of that individual's 'advancement' or the other individual's lack thereof.
Old 22-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi spirit animals are associated with the Native american system, they studied the animals closely and likened characteristics in people to certain animals, it's not dissimilar to the astrological system where characteristics are likened to a certain star sign.

In the same manner that we choose to connect to any benevolent source of spiritual energy such as personal guides, family in spirit, archangels, saints, etc depending on our teachings, understandings, religion and perspective we can also call or draw on our power animal(s) which will align with certain aspects of ourselves for example my power animal is owl because I'm clairvoyant and this is what owl is associated with but there's so much more depth and self understanding than I could even begin to go into here, most of us are also night owls and many are drawn to explore the dark arts (but not practice them) and will be into magical practices such as yoga, no-one gets past a person with owl medicine with a hidden agenda as they'll see straight through it hence it's associated with quiet wisdom, Athena the Greek Godless had a companion owl on her shoulder which whispered hidden truths to her.

Compare with whale for example who's healing capacity is on par or above that of dolphins, this is my second power animal and those who are aligned with whale are quiet and self reflective, the most psychic of all animals they work with clairaudience and telepathy (primarily) and most are able to tap into the universal pool and have no idea how they know what they know. Their qualities are gentleness and intelligence and whale medicine people often work with music and sound frequencies, the flute is the instrument to connect with whale, the capacity to access the Akashic is inherent in whale where the history of us all is stored.

Third animal for me personally is weasel which is difficult because many people are put off because it's associated with stealth, most are loners or even reclusive and the gifts are hearing what is really being said by others and being able to see the many ramifications of an event, the undercurrent of situations. Because weasel power is a silent medicine people make a great mistake in sizing them up as their gifts are not immediately obvious but as soon as they try and outsmart them they soon realise their intelligence is greater than their own.

Hence no 2 people are alike we're all a different mixture similar to star sign, moon sign, rising sign in astrology.

Best way in is to get yourself a book and pack of animal cards (or two) to familiarise yourself with the animals, meditate with the intention of connecting with your animal, you must ask to be shown but it takes a while to develop the sensory awareness to perceive the psychic information coming in, as soon as your able to do this you'll be shown through swan medicine which resides over altered states of consciousness and we usually hit that state or find our way in accidentally through meditation when we thought we weren't getting anywhere. When we hit this altered state or spiritual or sacred space as I refer to it our environment tints purple and we understand the song purple rain for a start, your animals are given to you unmistakably but we need a good grasp of the system and we must be searching for truth with pure intention.

We need not only work with the animals we closely align with we can ask the cards what energy needs to be applied to help in a certain situation, example of this was a situation with my mother and I pulled deer for advice which qualities are associated with gentleness, the advice was stop trying so hard to change others and accept them as they are which fitted perfectly.

If you go in through this spiritual system you will be initiated into the NA culture, if you study Christianity or Hinduism you will be initiated through the corresponding faiths and beliefs. NA is the most beautiful system of understanding that I've looked at to date and if you get a fraction of what I've got out of it I'd encourage you all the way.

It's not dissimilar to studying the tarot system where the study of the cards and symbols themselves bring about self understanding which grants psychic development, once senses are developed we are able to tap in without the cards.

It's not pie in the sky, I've been joined by a pure white owl in the corner of the room protecting me when I'm working with my guide who's also NA but I also align with other saints, mystics and Prophets. Enjoy!
Old 29-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Does anyone ever had a experience like I had last summer.
I was devastated about my last breakup and I was feeling very lonely and lost. Then I started seeing animals which I normally wouldn´t see. I saw dragonflies weekly. Dead or alive, I saw them. Then I saw frogs, especially evenings when I felt the most loneliest. When I saw the frog I felt pure love and comfort. I felt like the frog came to me to make me feel better. Then I saw butterflies so many than I have ever before, they were swarming in evenings! It was amazing! I felt like even if im suffering now, life is a beautiful thing. And there is so many beautiful things which will come to alive from the suffering. Im sure it was the feeling and vibrations I got from these experiences made me think there must be something bigger behind it all. Behind meeting these animals.
All and all I feel more connected to nature than before my spiritual awakening. It is amazing.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Guide

Spirit animals are interesting... I journed to see mine.. lol he was grumpy and rather sleep.. but then I met others.... and I found out that I have some interesting affiliation with them and some weird dogs... lol.... I have a group of dog guardians that are from another solar system... they look like pit bull hyena mixed but they talk... or maybe its the telepathy translating their language.. they have personalities like people... they make jokes and one is super goofy.... I even saw some interesting.... pink fox looking one... that led me somewhere... They are definitely there to guide and help... I understand that some beings like this rotate in and out between humans and animal lives...