Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-02-2018, 06:10 PM
Seeker

How do I communicate with the spirit I want to communicate with?

When I ask spirit questions, they don't answer. I hear and see things but not what I asked them

Last edited by June16 : 10-02-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Seeker

The things I see and hear are from other spirits, not who I wanted to communicate with. How do I communicate with the spirit I want to communicate with?
Old 10-02-2018, 08:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

You have to remember its all "energy" and that it has to be a two way connection your energy matching whom you want....to speak to. That does not mean that is whom will come in maybe they are not open to receive or at times willing to receive.

Other times there could be spirits that are stronger with the energy connections that can over lap into the space you have created. There is no for sure that any medium will make contact with the person the sitter wants. At times I have found someone else comes in with a better message that holds more meanings at the time.

Lynn
Old 10-02-2018, 09:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

You have to remember its all "energy" and that it has to be a two way connection your energy matching whom you want....to speak to. That does not mean that is whom will come in maybe they are not open to receive or at times willing to receive.

Other times there could be spirits that are stronger with the energy connections that can over lap into the space you have created. There is no for sure that any medium will make contact with the person the sitter wants. At times I have found someone else comes in with a better message that holds more meanings at the time.

Lynn
Thanks for your response.
Can a Medium do anything to prevent stronger spirits overlapping? When you ask spirit a question and you see or hear something else, not what you asked about, what do you do?
Old 11-02-2018, 03:47 AM
Master
A medium opens him or herself up to anything out there. Depending on the mediums own vibration. In the beginning I wanted to make sure I was protected. So I asked for protection from anything that is not of unconditional love. With that two things happened, everything was filtered through my HS or DS, depending. And this cuts out all entities 4D and below.
To connect with a spirit you know, ask for it by name, wait for an energy connection, and way you go. Again, if I wanted to talk to a relative, or someone that has passed on, I would ask my HS to make a connection, and it will tell me when the connection is made.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Seeker

I asked for the spirit by name and asked a question. What I heard is another spirit telling me how she died, how old she was when she died, and where she was born. The spirits ignored my question, and I don't know who the other spirit was, it wasn't the spirit I asked for by name

Can a Medium do anything to prevent that?
Old 11-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Master
the problem is, if you work in those lower realms, it's a bit like in a kindergarten, the one who makes the most noise, will be heard.
There are so many variables, where is the spirit you try to connect with, how long ago did the spirit cross over, at what level is the spirit in his/her development. How did the spirit cross over, is s/he trapped in the non physical earth realm? or completed the crossing over and healing in the astral? and the list goes on. If the spirit belongs to the Fae or the angelic, then you will not hear from this spirit anyway. Not for quite some time. Re-balancing takes a bit.
Old 29-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by June16
When I ask spirit questions, they don't answer. I hear and see things but not what I asked them

I think communication with spirit depends on the circumstance. Was this a question in your work or for personal reason.

I have found that Spirit communicate more when you least expect it if its a personal matter like a past loved one. If you are a medium and asking on behalf of someone its different.
However, I do not think that it is is anything like asking a question and getting a direct answer, spirit often communicate in symbolism and emotion, colour and vision.
I do not think you can ask a spirit to tell you the time and they reply "oh its 3:30" ... To watch certain TV mediums you would think they were sitting there having a full on conversation with spirit....I personally do not believe this...(I have my own ability in this area)

I remember the night I lost the most important and closest person to me in my life... I knew they were still there I sensed it and remember them saying to me before they died that they would come back ....but for days I begged for a sign that they were still with me and had nothing...

I sat in an empty house one evening trying to experiment with communicating. I held out my hand and concentrated hard...asking for them to hold my hand. I asked the question until I was almost begging for proof ...nothing happened.

A few days later I went to bed and before I slept I remembered them and mentally asked again for them to show me a sign if they could (but this time I was smiling with happy memories and accepting more the situation)
A few hours later I was woke from my sleep by my radio singing a tune...the radio was switched off at the wall and there was no power to it or batteries...
I was so scared lol..but happy too...since then I have received various proof that they are there, but never an answer to a question I have asked..

You may be in a different situation..have more ability etc..it may be different for you, that is just my experience