Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
Hi there,

Has anyone had any experiences waking in the early morning seeing figures in their bedrooms? If so can you share them please.

I know all the "you must of been asleep" "sleep paralysis" and all other excuses for it. I started the day after I had the strangest experience this morning and its stayed with me all day. Ive now done a full circle and wondering now whether id imagined it all.

Im just intrigued to hear anybody elses experiences.

Thank you
Keiko

Hi Keiko. Yes and it wasn't sleep paralysis. The reason I believe it wasn't sleep paralysis is because I woke up at 3AM three nights in a row to an aboriginal in the form of a Native American. He stood what seemed like close to 7 feet tall and was dressed in some sort of ceremonial clothing with a headdress that was full of color. He wore lots of colorful paint on his face. He just stood and stared at me while the bed actually lifted off the floor. My spouse was asleep next to me. He repeatedly visited for the three nights at the foot of the bed, but of the four night that I saw him, he was on my side of the bed and was leaning over me with an axe raised. I don't tell this story to some because they look at me like I'm mad. The house I lived in at the time that I saw this visitor was very haunted and had lots of paranormal activity. The whole family experienced events.
Old 18-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

I woke up last month I think in the middle of the night seeing a shadow being kneeling over me on my bed... no idea who.

Didn't pay it much attention, rolled over and fell back to sleep. Not the first time I've seen shadow people. I think they're mostly harmless.
Old 21-04-2015, 07:52 AM
Bramble

Actually, I have had 2 lovely and peaceful experiences 😀

1) one night I was woken up by a strong energy. When I opened my eyes I could see a golden light about the size of a tennis ball in the open door. It pulsated and shone brightly. And as it came closer to me and hovered by the foot end of my bed I felt so much love and peace. It stayed there for a few moments and then seemed to dissolve.
2) One night, after a few particularly stressful months at work (emotionally), some Angels, an adult male and several children, surrounded me. The male angel put his hands on my shoulders and I remember that I felt very uncomfortable initially. But somehow the children managed to reassure me that I was safe and as soon as I relaxed I coukd feel waves of healing flooding all through me. It felt overwhelmingly loving and peaceful. I did think it was a dream until several colleagues commented on how much better I looked the following day!

My son has had a knight in full mediaeval armour visit him for several nights. He used to stand in the doorframe, look at my son and smile. Eventually my son asked him what he wanted, and was told that my son was a king in a previous life and the knight was still watching over him.
Old 21-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko
Hi there,

Has anyone had any experiences waking in the early morning seeing figures in their bedrooms? If so can you share them please.

I know all the "you must of been asleep" "sleep paralysis" and all other excuses for it. I started the day after I had the strangest experience this morning and its stayed with me all day. Ive now done a full circle and wondering now whether id imagined it all.

Im just intrigued to hear anybody elses experiences.

Thank you
Keiko

Hello,

My experience is that the best time for telepathic contact with another human is when they wake up from sleeping. Some of us are able to see the light body of those who come to visit with us. Those are mostly young children as I understand these things.

I have also felt that experience of being watched as I slept. I can sense this when I am waking up from sleep.

These things are a way of life for me. My intellect has accepted this as my reality.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble
Actually, I have had 2 lovely and peaceful experiences 😀

1) one night I was woken up by a strong energy. When I opened my eyes I could see a golden light about the size of a tennis ball in the open door. It pulsated and shone brightly. And as it came closer to me and hovered by the foot end of my bed I felt so much love and peace. It stayed there for a few moments and then seemed to dissolve.
2) One night, after a few particularly stressful months at work (emotionally), some Angels, an adult male and several children, surrounded me. The male angel put his hands on my shoulders and I remember that I felt very uncomfortable initially. But somehow the children managed to reassure me that I was safe and as soon as I relaxed I coukd feel waves of healing flooding all through me. It felt overwhelmingly loving and peaceful. I did think it was a dream until several colleagues commented on how much better I looked the following day!

My son has had a knight in full medieval armour visit him for several nights. He used to stand in the doorframe, look at my son and smile. Eventually my son asked him what he wanted, and was told that my son was a king in a previous life and the knight was still watching over him.

Awesome. Great experiences. Thank you for sharing.
Old 21-04-2015, 08:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I woke up last month I think in the middle of the night seeing a shadow being kneeling over me on my bed... no idea who.

Didn't pay it much attention, rolled over and fell back to sleep. Not the first time I've seen shadow people. I think they're mostly harmless.

Shadow people are not really harmless. They are dangerous.
Old 21-04-2015, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertSanity
Shadow people are not really harmless. They are dangerous.

They are harmless. Shadows are just frequencies of light we can't see properly. As an example, sit in front of a bright light and close your eyes. Then wave your hand in front of your face. You now see a shadow which is basically a limited vision of the entire picture.

So unless shadow people exude a negative energy then they're likely just curious passer-bys. I have never encountered a shadow being with a negative energy, only a neutral one. They have often felt interested in my spiritual progress more than anything.
Old 26-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Pathfinder
Haven't logged on for a while so great to hear your experiences, thank you so much for sharing everybody. .

Its sounds so stupid but i'm still sleeping with the bathroom light on if i'm in the house on my own.

I have to alter my thought pattern...... basically its out of our hands what happens when we are all sleeping, i suppose if we were going to be attacked we would be, so the fact nothing has happened since that night i'm just assuming it was someone watching over me with good intentions (even though id prefer to see white light rather than black shadow) had i seen a face and costume as some of you have that would be an incredible experience but black shadow and just a shape is somewhat misguiding and kind of scary then again though i did ask for a sign to my guardian angel before i slept so i have to assume they answered me and it was good.

Please keep on posting your experiences its really interesting to read, and again thank you
Old 04-09-2018, 02:31 AM
Knower
Hey, Keiko, any other progress? It's been a few years - still sleeping with the lights on?
Old 06-09-2018, 05:57 PM
Master
yes
iv had sum 1 sit on my legss i hav evn spirt pepple it end of bed

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔