Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-01-2013, 07:03 PM
Experiencer
Everything is relative
Old 11-01-2013, 02:16 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanyy
are murderers, animal abusers, paedophiles, etc reincarnated?x

God does not judge people for their mistakes. He judges them when they lack the ability to love God, and love their neighbor. See Jesus quotes below.

Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."

Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

Mark 12:28-31
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”
29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’[b] 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

Footnotes:

a) Mark 12:29 Or The Lord our God is one Lord
b) Mark 12:30 Deut. 6:4,5
c) Mark 12:31 Lev. 19:18
Old 11-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Gracey

one of my 4 year old twins said to me today that when we die, we are made into another human....i dont even talk about this kind of stuff with them, so it took me by surprise.

i can not say for sure, but i lean towards all are reincarnated. right and wrong are only perceptions.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah
Can anything be truly evil?
What one person thinks of as evil, another thinks as good. It is just a matter of personal opinion. And whose opinion is the one that counts? Does God believe that anything he created is evil?
And if you believe evil is the creation of Satan, then who was it who created Satan?
If an evil action has a positive outcome, was it truly evil?
If a good intention has a bad outcome, does that make it evil?

Evil is the denial of what is good. Good is God's will (see the commandment given by Jesus quote above). If you run someone over with your car and kill them, even by accident, it is evil because you took away something good, a human life. But God forgives our mistakes, as long as we are willing to also forgive the mistakes of others.

By doing good you plant good seeds that can be harvested in good outcome. By doing evil you plant bad seeds that have no desirable outcome. You reap what you sow.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
one of my 4 year old twins said to me today that when we die, we are made into another human....i dont even talk about this kind of stuff with them, so it took me by surprise.

i can not say for sure, but i lean towards all are reincarnated. right and wrong are only perceptions.

Right and wrong are not just points of view. There are absolutes, and Jesus' commandment should be an indication of what they are, not society's expectations or ethics.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:46 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
Evil is the denial of what is good. Good is God's will (see the commandment given by Jesus quote above). If you run someone over with your car and kill them, even by accident, it is evil because you took away something good, a human life. But God forgives our mistakes, as long as we are willing to also forgive the mistakes of others.

By doing good you plant good seeds that can be harvested in good outcome. By doing evil you plant bad seeds that have no desirable outcome. You reap what you sow.

There are so many loopholes in your comment that it's slightly amusing.

I like the first sentence.. :)

God's Will is Your Will. It is called Free-Will.

Jesus never gave commandments.

There is nothing evil about running someone over with your car by accident. Evil comes from intention. No one does anything inappropriate given their model of the world.

Evil can also be seen as spelling Live backwards. Thus evil is all that takes away from Life. It is about intention.

In absolute reality, there is no such thing as evil.

What you call God is Life itself.

Jesus (Yeshua) was an ascended master. He never wanted you to follow a specific religion, but to follow his example.

God bless...
Old 11-01-2013, 02:47 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanyy
are murderers, animal abusers, paedophiles, etc reincarnated?x

Does wearing a mask make you become that character, or are you really just you but wearing that mask?
Old 11-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Guide
Hello Tiffanny.
Yes.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna
Old 11-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Pathfinder
I believe so. I've always believed in a sort of karma-like system. If you do bad things in life, your connection to the divine will weaken and you'll be reborn again and again until you get things right. Your connection becomes weaker each time, as "hell" is described as an absence of God's presence. But God gives us unlimited chances to get things right, that is His unending forgiveness. If you do good in this life, you may be reborn again with a greater connection to the divine, until you finally reach that inseparable clear connection that is the heaven-like state.

But there are many different beliefs about how life after this works - you just have to go with the one that resonates the most with you
Old 11-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
Right and wrong are not just points of view. There are absolutes, and Jesus' commandment should be an indication of what they are, not society's expectations or ethics.

thanks for sharing your perspective. yours are not mine.