Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 10-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Haoma

Worry & Guilt

I RELEASE ALL FEELINGS OF WORRY AND GUILT.

Throughout life, the two most futile emotions are guilt for what has been done and worry about what might be done.

Taken from:
http://www.drwaynedyer.com/daily-inspiration
Old 10-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Master
I love this because worry and guilt is what I have a lot of personally and I need to learn how to let go and let God.
Spiritlite.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:17 PM
aser's homie

Three things I did today was stumble, stumble, and stumble then I compromised real life connextion anew and saw there was more than putting up a unsavory face said the solitaire spiritual driven younger man.
Old 23-03-2011, 11:07 PM
NatanEpsilon

Hi Haoma,

It's a beautiful affirmation, but we must not let go the Lesson which that guilt and worry brings. I believe that every negative emotion has a positive start in its initial beginnings. But later on the course become negative and we want to release that energy. But we must see that initial intention of it. Why is that guilt here? Why I'm worry? We must see all that, and in the end, we can use this wonderful affirmation and let go the feelings or transmute it into something positive (again). :)

Much Love,
Natan
Old 25-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Sangraal

Good point Natan - thank you Haoma for your wonderful "worry and guilt" affirmation ... lol

who would we be if we had no concerns or guilt for things of the past and anxieties of the future...

we would be perfect - lol

I need guilt and fear to keep me grounded here in this 3rd density heaven and hell called home... gaia... mother earth... terra... our wonderful space-ship mother earth...

I honour my guilt and fear for it keeps me humble...

it challenges me to be forgiving to others as I would have them be to me...

it shows me a pathway in which flows compassion - the deepest heart centered energetic grid in exsistence...

I tap in to the flow of compassion and forgive myself for my weaknesses...

by doing this I can forgive others who transgress against me...

and this is how I learn the lessons of being part of our human family...

:)

Sangraal