Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-03-2018, 12:24 AM
bartholomew

A Little About Telepathy

A Little About Telepathy

It is altogether a curious topic. We generally consider two or more people communicating with each other either knowingly or otherwise, through the “ethers”. But there is much more to this very human attribute than that.

The first thing to consider is the means of communication. I here refer to the “channel” through which the link is made. When we speak with one another we are using two channels. First is the physical, more specifically the gaseous component of our atmosphere which conducts audio vibrations. The second is this: At the same time that we speak we think. This act of thinking creates a corresponding pattern on the astral plane and sometimes on the mental also. It is quite common to find these “thoughtforms” on the astral where they persist until neutralized by some exterior force. Imagine then a certain segment of the astral plane which is filled to overflowing with the thoughts of human beings and some of the more intelligent animals too. This fact goes unnoticed by the vast majority of human beings. The sensitives in the world though, the psychics, easily go to these realms and are able to “listen in”. Sometimes this is accidental. Other times it is deliberate. Very often a person will be troubled by hearing voices or strangely knowing things when logic tells them it is not credible. Most psychics though have learned to control this ability. They understand enough to know not to be caught off guard.

Those who are sensitives of a higher order will find mental plane thoughtforms instead of the emotional astral types. Here is a greater degree of stability. The access is more agreeable generally. Telepathy on the mental plane usually is manifest by the ideas of one man or woman being noted by others. It is for this reason that we commonly find like minded people in distant parts of the world all having the same ideas at around the same time. The types who are sensitive in this way are business people, scientists and clergy. All of these are trained, disciplined thinkers. When any of them directs mind to a problem seeking a solution he or she is meditating. The meditations of a scientist is not different from that of a businessperson or clergy woman or man.

There is another part of all this which is of interest. It is regarding the alleged communication to a human being by “God” or by an “Angle” or some other spiritual “guide”. This also includes the occasional messages sent by deceased relatives to kin still on Earth. These are all valid though the sources are often wrongly interpreted. For instance the actual creator of the universes both spiritual and physical can never communicate directly with a human being on Earth. The power transmitted would be too great. Another reason is simply that these high beings use intermediaries when accessing the lower planes (where we are). So a master soul, desiring to speak to a disciple (light worker) on Earth will commonly leave a message (thoughtform) where the recipient will find it. If the worker is sensitive to the mental plane then here is where the message will be left. When received the person may claim that a “master soul” has directed them. This may be true but rarely is the link direct. Almost always there is a “step down” process involved.

The last part of this post is to do with those who channel. Whether they be a conscious or trance channel is not important, these folk are knowingly making a connection to another person who sometimes is in spirit although many times in the physical also. We should remember that we reincarnate. It is also true that an adept or master will often take a body for specific purpose. In this case he or she may source information while in meditation to any who are sensitive to the particular vibrations. It is for this reason that it is common for many sensitives here on Earth to channel the same spiritual identity. An example is Bartholomew. I, James, channel Bartholomew. So do others. I am aware of three others who do so. It is interesting to note that what is received is dependent upon the spiritual make up of the channel as defined by astrology and life circumstances. Remember please that master souls are always associated with groups of souls who work in unison to achieve goals in regards to the Earth. So…. What is channeled, even though the name of the source seems singular, is usually the product of many minds within that group. Here is the answer for those who question the apparent diversity of thought which is so commonly sensed. While on this topic it is noteworthy to say that not all channels are attuned to the mental or above. Most are able on the astral. These good folk are the ones who channel other personalities who dispense useful information for those who wonder. In many cases these channels are really in touch with their own Akashic records and embody, through memories, their own past lives.

All of the above is within the broad scope of telepathy. As usual there is much more to this than is given here. There are other sources that do not ever communicate directly with human beings. These are the superiors to our familiar master souls. It is they who the masters turn to for guidance in turn. And so the process continues according to the dictates of the general law of correspondences.

We ask that consideration be given to this post. What ideas suddenly arise in the minds of the listeners? Here, too, is an aspect of telepathy.

Blessings,

Bartholomew and others.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:35 AM
Master

Some say that we all are in a permanent telepathic connection about building our reality.
Old 22-03-2018, 01:56 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Some say that we all are in a permanent telepathic connection about building our reality.

I believe in universal consciousness. Yes. I agree with that idea. Where social insects are in communion with each other through chemicals, animals and we humans use higher latent facilities. Good point.
Old 22-03-2018, 07:52 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

I believe in universal consciousness. Yes. I agree with that idea. Where social insects are in communion with each other through chemicals, animals and we humans use higher latent facilities. Good point.

Some problems with this declaration. However, I bow to your assertion if you're really in the know that insects use chemicals for communication. It's possibly true to some extent but, purely from a dilettante's viewpoint, insects a) use their senses differently e.g. ants, carrying out their projects; and b) some rely on gestures - e.g. bees.

The other point is why are human "latent facilities" higher than the communication schemes of insects. They're there. They may seem more complicated but....higher? Plus, of course, if they're latent, they aren't currently active, surely?

Maybe you could clarify, please?

One problem with telepathy since it appears to exist and is a form of communication, is proving it. Some people seem to have the capacity but it's too easy to let imagination run riot in these things. I have been convinced of telepathy thanks to various incidents.
It was once speculated that pre-humans had telepathic skills that were lost when humans developed language (which is a big part of the left cortical hemisphere of the brain and very chemical indeed).

Old 22-03-2018, 08:21 AM
Suspended
(Quick post cause busy)

Telepathy is something i have experienced and i think a lot of people have, the thing is most do not pick up on it or even notice it, yes there is the channelled telepathy type but thats not what im talking about. For most people when they get a telepathic message they would just think it's there own thought, thats how our guides or beings in other dimensions can communicate with us, via our own thoughts, for example i get the thought to go out side and look up into the sky, then i go do it and see a ufo, that has happend. They will speak with you via your own thoughts, so if you see something, something happends or someone says something and then you get a kind of random thought right after it then that can be a telepathy message. Also if something keeps coming up in your life or being mentioned by other people like a sync, this can be another form of idk if it's telepathy but someone letting you know about something you know? it could be in regards to something that may happen in the near future, and you might want to not ignore that.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:50 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Some problems with this declaration. However, I bow to your assertion if you're really in the know that insects use chemicals for communication. It's possibly true to some extent but, purely from a dilettante's viewpoint, insects a) use their senses differently e.g. ants, carrying out their projects; and b) some rely on gestures - e.g. bees.

The other point is why are human "latent facilities" higher than the communication schemes of insects. They're there. They may seem more complicated but....higher? Plus, of course, if they're latent, they aren't currently active, surely?

Maybe you could clarify, please?

One problem with telepathy since it appears to exist and is a form of communication, is proving it. Some people seem to have the capacity but it's too easy to let imagination run riot in these things. I have been convinced of telepathy thanks to various incidents.
It was once speculated that pre-humans had telepathic skills that were lost when humans developed language (which is a big part of the left cortical hemisphere of the brain and very chemical indeed).

You're correct about bees. I'd forgotten that they will do a dance to describe a location of flowers, for instance. They also will discharge a chemical if injured or threatened and the others, detecting this, will become defensive. And ants will communicate to their fellows regarding an injury after which they will be helped. So you are correct. It is a combination of physical and chemical.

The latency in humans is of a higher order than in insects because insects do not have access to the mental plane while humans do. I suppose if you go back to the distant past the two would be equal. They diverged though. Many insects are at their apex of development but remain because they fill a need in the world. But humans continue to develop. I believe that in the distant future we will speak less and use telepathy more. We will be different then. It will be much more difficult to deceive for instance.

I have read that the brains are electro chemical devices. One cannot argue that. I also have had the idea that early proto humans were more telepathic. Again, in those distant times human beings were not as mentally inclined as they later became. So... astral plane connections were probably dominant. This may be evidenced by the inclination of so called primitives to the practice of what we call shamanism. However the use of natural chemicals such as those found in plants, to induce a connection clearly indicates an astral plane target. Again these are more astral and less mental. This is because higher plane access requires a physical form which is more than just a little purified. Connections to the high mental and above are only made by "will". "Will" is a higher mind function while "desire" is of the lower.

Thanks for the thought provoking comments. If the universality of consciousness is the field upon and in which all such phenomena are found then telepathy may be the outward manifestation through which more will be revealed. It certainly seems more common than we sometimes realize.

Old 22-03-2018, 08:58 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
(Quick post cause busy)

Telepathy is something i have experienced and i think a lot of people have, the thing is most do not pick up on it or even notice it, yes there is the channelled telepathy type but thats not what im talking about. For most people when they get a telepathic message they would just think it's there own thought, thats how our guides or beings in other dimensions can communicate with us, via our own thoughts, for example i get the thought to go out side and look up into the sky, then i go do it and see a ufo, that has happend. They will speak with you via your own thoughts, so if you see something, something happends or someone says something and then you get a kind of random thought right after it then that can be a telepathy message. Also if something keeps coming up in your life or being mentioned by other people like a sync, this can be another form of idk if it's telepathy but someone letting you know about something you know? it could be in regards to something that may happen in the near future, and you might want to not ignore that.

I know what you mean. One great problem is language. We too often seem to lack sufficient expressiveness. I could give more than just a few good examples of telepathy of my own. I know it is real. No question.

I believe it is possible that there are many who suffer so called "disorders" which are nothing more than a high sensitivity to the subtle planes.

I do understand what you are saying. It's all very familiar.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:00 AM
bartholomew

Quote:

And that we are so used to it that we are not aware of the process?
Old 22-03-2018, 05:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

And that we are so used to it that we are not aware of the process?

We aren't aware because of the beliefs instilled in us as we grow up.
Old 22-03-2018, 05:40 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
We aren't aware because of the beliefs instilled in us as we grow up.

And also because we are not taught to acknowledge or use our natural sensitivities??? It's OK really. When those things are recognized person by person they tend to be more valuable. They are less likely to be abused too.