Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 15-02-2017, 01:45 PM
Knower

Black Christ

Has anyone heard the story of the black Christ who was performing miracles like Jesus and was killed by the elite and came back to life?
Old 07-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I'm actually not sure what story you are talking about.

However, some of the earliest known depictions of Jesus were black.

Research the black Jesus from the Coptic Museum in Cairo.

Additionally, you'll find several examples of a black Jesus in iconography from the Byzantine and Orthodox Christian Churches.

Personally, I think we can trace the blond-haired, blue-eyed Jesus back to the time of the Renaissance, as that was how many artists chose to depict Him.

I see so many arguments about what Jesus would/should have looked like.

The truth of the matter is, the outward appearance of the messenger isn't important.

The message is what's important.
Old 07-03-2017, 11:35 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Does it matter ... ? I don't think so.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Knower

I'm not talking about Jesus Christ who lived 2000+ years ago; I'm talking about an interesting story I heard about a black Jesus on an interview where someone had heard the story and asked David Wilcock about him. According to David there was a black man who was performing miracles like Christ and attracting attention in Africa in the 1960s. Unfortunately he attracted the attention of the elite and they didn't like what he was doing so they shot him in the head. Not only didn't he die but his head injury recovered almost instantly. When they found they couldn't kill him they told him they would take him to the UN where he could deliver his message to humanity. After they got him on a plane they killed him and ground his body up and put it in 6 separate containers designed to carry nuclear material. Apparently 6 planes came and docked with this plane and each carried a canister off to a different destination where the body parts were reduced to ashes and buried. The dead man then regenerated his body and appeared in the office of each of the people who planned this operation and told them that if they don't want him he won't remain on the earth but soon there will be many more people like him on the earth and they (the elite/cabal) won't be able to stop them (the Christ-like people). Here's the video link for anyone who's interested:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSdox5AIi_E
The Jesus story starts at 1 hour 21 minutes.

I found the story fascinating but the only reference I found to it was in the video listed above.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
no..........................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔