Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 16-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Roaring Thunder

Affirmation for Self-Satisfaction Needed.

Hey. So, I'm still on my journey to unite with The One. But not-too-long ago, I ran into a couple of very vital clues that could help me out in the long run, and here they are.

Clues that I have been recieving from Universe:

* Arielle Ford's Feelingization:
So, yesterday, I happened to be listening to Areille Ford's "Letter from God" feelingization. In this letter, she's saying from Its point of view that we all long to give ourselves completely to someone to have a fond connection with. But It says 'no' until we are content, satisfied, and fufilled with being alone. I emphasize each word for a reason, mind you.

* An e-mail I got from my aunt:
My aunt and I e-mail each other on a daily basis. Some of the conversation would be about uniting with my Soulmate. So then I was telling her that I do love myself and I am working on being fufilled, satisfied, and content with being alone. In this particular e-mail, she was telling me that it would be better if I continue the path of self-love, then that will make my union with The One much better, so then that way there are no insecurity issues or rejection fears.

These are both significantly important clues that come in handy and could possibly hold the key to uniting with my soulmate. What I need is an affirmation, affirming my contentment, self-satisfaction, and fufillment with being alone. Please and Thank You!
Old 25-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Bhagavad Pita

You have apparently not given up this vain search for an ideal that does not exist. Certainly people may love, but you are in love with the idea of love, and it's not healthy. The universe cares not whether you love or die of a nasty parasitic infection. To think that it does is evidence of an exaggerated sense of self-importance. I will give you this advice, the more you look for the One, the further away you get. It's like looking for your hat when it's on your head.

Hope this helps,
BP
Old 26-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Loke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagavad ****
You have apparently not given up this vain search for an ideal that does not exist. Certainly people may love, but you are in love with the idea of love, and it's not healthy. The universe cares not whether you love or die of a nasty parasitic infection. To think that it does is evidence of an exaggerated sense of self-importance. I will give you this advice, the more you look for the One, the further away you get. It's like looking for your hat when it's on your head.

Hope this helps,
BP

I agree.
I do not say this out of a need for cruelty.
The reality of those above dictates this: You are on your own here.
This place needs to evolve, you can help...or you can hinder.
I want only this: UNDERSTAND.
A simple request, from a simple being.
Old 26-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Master
i think what was meant with that statement was aligning with that vibration/feeling of having someone so you draw that person into your life. Think about what it means to you and what it would be like to have it then stay with that feeling

Here are some affirirmations -
I am content
I am satisfied with my relationship
I have found the one
Old 26-03-2011, 02:48 AM
livluv

I like Rosewater's affirmations. They are very uplifting. *:)

My humble thoughts are that we are all one so to search for anything outside ourselves is to search for something that doesn't exist or isn't "whole" (in spiritual terms). I'd also like to believe that a relationship between any two persons can help evolve greater understanding.
Whether with a partner or alone, the universe is providing just what you need for your awakenings. *
The path to oneness will mirror itself along the way.*
Namasté
Old 26-03-2011, 02:57 AM
NatanEpsilon

Quote:
But It says 'no' until we are content, satisfied, and fufilled with being alone

I agree.
Too many expectations. In my experience, the expectations are the worst thing that can happen to some desire. Be without hopes, but somewhere deep inside Know that everything will be perfect in the perfect Time. Be ready not to have a soul mate as a true Magician or hermit. Give up the desire and the desire will back to you. Be nice to your desire but cruel to your expectations. I read many people on Spiritual Forums are longing for that significant other. We're putting too much weight on finding it, so we start to live a life of our expectations. A dreamy life, that's for sure. The best things in life are those happened when we don't expect. Why than wait and long for every day and every minute. Plan something else in your life. Forget about the idea of a soul mate, and the idea will find you it self. Consider the principle of Time. We're often remember the principle of Space, but forget about the principle of Time and that everything is perfect in its own Time. Every little thing in this world has its own time. So our lives and everything in it has its own time. We're wise if we're spotting it and not waiting it prematurely.

Much Love,
Natan
Old 26-03-2011, 03:00 AM
NatanEpsilon

Also:
Forget about the preparation. Stop reading books about finding soul mates. Go out and live your life. Stay open about the idea of finding someone but put not too much weight.
This is my advice.
Old 26-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Equinox

Quote:
* Arielle Ford's Feelingization:
So, yesterday, I happened to be listening to Areille Ford's "Letter from God" feelingization. In this letter, she's saying from Its point of view that we all long to give ourselves completely to someone to have a fond connection with. But It says 'no' until we are content, satisfied, and fufilled with being alone. I emphasize each word for a reason, mind you.

Yep, great advice. There is really nothing to be found outside of ourselves.