Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-03-2015, 08:24 PM
Master
persanality in the afterlife

Hi
If i in this lifetime started to get a fear of something that happens when i was
in school,if i am a shy person in general will i be shy in the afterlife and in the last life was i shy??
Can't i be the person i was 3 lifetimes back not shy if i was not then in the afterlife??
Thanks
Old 02-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Experiencer
One of the first things many spirits do when they go back to afterlife is they spend some time in a place of healing. So if you suffered something that caused you fear, it could be that you end up in a place where you recover your inner true self and find your peace. You are who you are, the many lives is just experiences. It's like having had many avatars in different games, but it's still just you behind them. At least, that's my view of how it is.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Administrator
Hi Anthony,

You will still be the same person in the spirit world as you are now,i was painfully shy when I was younger,called all names you can think of told I needed to go into a mental hospital etc,all because I was different I was born seeing and speaking to spirit,for that I was ridiculed by my father siblings etc,my mother understood it better but I didn't get on with her,something in me changed when I started working I had to speak to people that helped with the shyness, things in life will change for you, i will always be that shy person,but it doesn't prevent me getting on with life.your life will change too,

Namaste
Old 04-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Viplan38

I know very little when it comes to past lives and such things, but your previous and present shyness could be a result of bad karma from past lives. You may have treated a shy individual negatively, or judged them, or any number of possibilities (I'm sure you're a wonderful person, don't get me wrong). I would not worry too much, however. In order to find peace, you must first accept and overcome the inner struggle. When are you shy? What similarities are there between your moments of shyness? Who are you shy around? Discovering the most simple details can sometimes provide the most fulfilling of answers!
Peace & Love, My Fantastical Friend!
Old 04-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Master
Thanks for all
If i got shyness cause i was horrible to someone that was like me i am very sorry
and i def know how that feels.It could also be so i can get stronger when i beat
this my soul needs to learn a lesson to accept myself and to accept others and love the world.That's the hard part.
thanks
Old 04-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Shyness is fear, pure and simple fear and self-centeredness...Me,
me, me full of fear, what are people thinking, I don't want to make a fool of myself, I feel so stupid, everybody's looking at me...

When we are focusing on giving to the other person...there's no room for shyness...
we are not centered on our self. Make sense?

Get rid of any and all fear, anthony...
(except for maybe a bear coming at your throat).
Your ''True Self''... is confident, kind, clear and funny!

Start becoming who you really are...think of all the best moments
when you were ''on''...that's
who you really are and much, much more!

That's my take.
Take care :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2015, 05:32 PM
Deactivated Account

You will be the same, but your energy is also amplified. If you have more positive energy than negative energy then you will feel much more positive than you are now meaning shyness might not be so much of a problem.

I'm shy too, though years of covering it up means I come across more aloof instead. I've always wondered what I'd be like in the afterlife because of that but I don't worry about it really. I'll meet my soul family and there'll be less need to be shy... like, you'd feel naturally comfortable with all the good positive energy around you instead.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Shyness is fear, pure and simple fear and self-centeredness...Me,
me, me full of fear, what are people thinking, I don't want to make a fool of myself, I feel so stupid, everybody's looking at me...
Yes that's what i think when people are around.I get so caught up in the fear that's all i can think about.I forget all the strategy's i thought of and try to struggle with it.The more i
the worse it gets(I know you should except it easier said than done).After i judge myself,i become depressed cause i failed and think i will never shed this nightmare
and takes 1-2 days to forget the experience.

Quote:
When we are focusing on giving to the other person...there's no room for shyness...
we are not centered on our self. Make sense?
Yes it makes sense but i can't give to someone when i don't know how.Could
you please explain??

Quote:
Get rid of any and all fear, anthony...
(except for maybe a bear coming at your throat).
Your ''True Self''... is confident, kind, clear and funny!

Start becoming who you really are...think of all the best moments
when you were ''on''...that's
who you really are and much, much more!

That's why i started to meditate to get rid of shyness(fear) but found something much much more and i love it.
To get rid of fear i which i could its not easy but they say not to try to get rid of it but to really except it.I am trying my best to learn but it takes time.
I will keep meditating till i meet my true self.
When i meet Your ''True Self''... is confident, kind, clear and funny! i will be
so happy i can't wait!!!
Thanks for your advice
Old 04-03-2015, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
You will be the same, but your energy is also amplified. If you have more positive energy than negative energy then you will feel much more positive than you are now meaning shyness might not be so much of a problem.

I'm shy too, though years of covering it up means I come across more aloof instead. I've always wondered what I'd be like in the afterlife because of that but I don't worry about it really. I'll meet my soul family and there'll be less need to be shy... like, you'd feel naturally comfortable with all the good positive energy around you instead.

Thanks for your reply
The thing is i am so bad i am shy(very quite) for my own family(not my parents though).
When i die i hope if i shed my body(nerves) it will just go but it sound like it won't.
I am trying to except it and just remember that it could be there for a reason
so my soul learns something or there is just another reason for this
cheers and good luck to u
Old 04-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
this nightmare
and takes 1-2 days to forget the experience.

Yes it makes sense but i can't give to someone when i don't know how.
Could you please explain??
Yes, the next trap the ego-mind uses...to now replay the bad event...
thus, creating guilt, shame and the continued cycle of low self-esteem.

How, CS Lewis portrayed it so well...referring to 'it' in Christian terms as the 'devil'...
that lower ego self is indeed a little 'devil'...and can be easily 'tamed'.
It is banishing thoughts in your head...no need to embrace your fear...
you've been too intimate with it already!

Say, you walk into a party...we know what you go thru...but this time
immediately smile big while taking off your coat...
find a place for your coat saying 'hi' to each person you see
on your way ...come back into the main room...if your hostess greets
you , immediately say some thing nice with a smile..."Great house! Hey, where should I put this bottle?"
Go into the kitchen...see if there is anything to help with.
This is a simple example of how all your focus has been outward...smiling basically, saying hi, giving a complement.
If people are noticing you ...what are they seeing ?
A confident, nice, smiley person.
Maybe there is a shy person you see all alone..go over...be nice to them.

Something you can try to not be focused on self is to serve others...
You can say, "I'm going for another drink...anyone need anything while I'm going over?"
Start shoveling the neighbor's sidewalk. Say something nice
to a cashier with a smile....get out of your head and just
Be nice to people.

That's a basic start...
See the smiles that come back to you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru