Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Tesla_Rain

Need your advice

Can you kind people Give me advice?

I felt in love with a straight girl, and I really really want to just be friends to her, but I can't turn my feelings off and so it's causing me pain.
Sometimes we can talk and I'm fine, then I switch the feelings come on and I start having trouble. I don't want to abandon the friendship, at all. I want her friendship.

But my feelings...that's the problem. I just can't stop having feeling. When she makes me smile, when she makes me laugh, that's when I know I'm in trouble.

Why is friendship so hard for me with her ?
P.s. yes I am a lesbian. Please if you have a problem with it just don't answer.
Thanks..
Old 14-05-2014, 05:42 AM
primrose

Does she know how you feel about her? is she aware that you like women? Is it possible that she could be Bi? If the answers are no, and it hurts to be around her, I'd suggest that you accept the fact that being friends isn't enough for you and avoid her.As feelings can't be turned off easily.
Old 14-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Tesla_Rain

Ok..........
Old 15-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Lorelyen

Just be friends then. Control your feelings.

Old 15-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

There could be a deeper soul level connection at play here. One might have been in past lives together in a different and deeper way or one travels in what is called the same soul family. This connection brings those deeper emotional connection.

One can try putting a "Bubble" around her so that your not in such direct contact with the emotions that are there. Too one has to accept at times what we want to have we are not to have. Its just not the right timing.

Lynn
Old 16-05-2014, 05:47 AM
hi-c521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
There could be a deeper soul level connection at play here. One might have been in past lives together in a different and deeper way or one travels in what is called the same soul family. This connection brings those deeper emotional connection.

I agree. Was it a love at first meeting kind of thing or over time?
I fell in love with my girlfriend right away, had NO clue if she was straight, bi, gay... I was engaged to a guy, so I was all kinds of confused. Somehow, I knew that I loved her, and I think there was a deeper connection there that I didn't understand. A year into our friendship we became an item. 6 years later... still happily sharing a pillow with her.

Does she know you're a lesbian or that you have feelings for her?
Old 16-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Tesla_Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-c521
I agree. Was it a love at first meeting kind of thing or over time?
I fell in love with my girlfriend right away, had NO clue if she was straight, bi, gay... I was engaged to a guy, so I was all kinds of confused. Somehow, I knew that I loved her, and I think there was a deeper connection there that I didn't understand. A year into our friendship we became an item. 6 years later... still happily sharing a pillow with her.

Does she know you're a lesbian or that you have feelings for her?
Yep she does know that I'm not straight, as well as my feelings.
I think she's a soul connection for sure.
Old 16-05-2014, 06:00 AM
hi-c521

I know my partner is a soul connection of mine... my best friend is my twin flame. Weird how it works out that way... but hey, life is never how we think it will happen!
Let her come to you. You never know. I was the confused straight girl but I knew what I felt, and I knew it was more than curiosity.
:)
Old 16-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyeMordecai
Yep she does know that I'm not straight, as well as my feelings.
I think she's a soul connection for sure.

May be good, then, to do whatever you need (meditate, reason it out) to give it time for that side of relationship to develop. On the mundane level most people can control their emotions - not always by suppressing them, sometimes by getting things in perspective/rationalising them, which seems to be what you're doing now. Ultimately in this situation, a strong soul connection would manifest as to what extent you'd go to support each other, IMO.
Old 16-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Administrator

I have to agree with lynn, but i know some lesbian couples and speaking to them i have heard about your problem before, do you know if your friend is a lesbian? if she isnt and you make a move to make more than friendship you could loose her friendship for good,i think you need to speak to her and be honest about your feelings and see where you go from there,

Namaste