Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Master
Seeing visions is a normal part of having a mind. I've found that children have them as well but rarely have the ability to discriminate what is a vision, vs what is imagination, vs what is mind, vs what is real life. etc.

The unconscious empathy is also a normal part of being human. Perhaps you are more sensitive to it for unknown reasons, but in my experience the main reason is increased stress. Empathy is a form of control over the environment, many people who feel powerless or over-stressed unconsciously increase their empathy as a way to feel more in control over their environment.

if it bothers you, there are ways to erect mental barriers and boundaries to lower the effect. If you enjoy it there are also ways to increase the effect.

its best to seek a real life spiritual teacher. and not some paid teacher, like go find a teacher and develop a friendship bond with them. many are more than happy to do so. ask for help from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyemc
Hi there,
I just joined this forum and hope that I'll get some answers to my questions.

Two years ago I had a car accident. Upon arriving at the emergency department, I was put on an operation table right away. All I can remember is my dress was cut open and a few people wearing scrubs were around me.

Then after I regained my consciousness, the doctor told me that I had a cardiac arrest and my heart stopped for a bit.

Since then, I began to experinece strange things.. the most confusing one is seeing visions. I could have my eyes closed and I see things clearly, random things, but they has been very clear! And then the vivid dreams, which are rich of symbols and happenings (some of them have proved to be precognitive). However, my dreams are not easy to decipher.

So right now I'm a little obsessed with dream incubation. Because I do it everyday - I ask for a guidance and I dream of it, then I'd see vivid visions in my waking hours. Is this normal?

And another thing is, when I'm in a crowded place, I get unpleasantly overwhelmed by energies (like the air is thick) which gives me a headache and makes me want to close my eyes or squint them.

None of this has happened to me before the NDE, could this be the trigger? And What can I do it? Can it be beneficial to me in some way?

Thank you.
Skye