Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 24-10-2017, 02:38 AM
Guide
Pollution Kills

On 21st October this year, a news report in Malaysia's "The Star" newspaper said, "PARIS: Pollution claimed the lives of 9 million people in 2015, one in every six deaths that year, according to a new report.
Almost all the deaths---92%---happened in low- and middle-income countries, it said, with AIR POLLUTION the main culprit, felling 6.5 million people.
Almost half of the total toll came from just two countries---India and China---researchers reported in the report published in "The Lancet" medical journal yesterday."

Old 24-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
On 21st October this year, a news report in Malaysia's "The Star" newspaper said, "PARIS: Pollution claimed the lives of 9 million people in 2015, one in every six deaths that year, according to a new report.
Almost all the deaths---92%---happened in low- and middle-income countries, it said, with AIR POLLUTION the main culprit, felling 6.5 million people.
Almost half of the total toll came from just two countries---India and China---researchers reported in the report published in "The Lancet" medical journal yesterday."

I too, saw that report, Explorer21. It made me sad to think that mankind is suffering so much by the decisions made be wealthy corporations and all their networks.

There is great deal of pollution in the realms of human thought, too, and people struggle to see the light so to speak through limited paradigms and experience a lack of love in the ways they parse out the reality they feel themselves within.

You may be interested in a post on the Lemurian Scrolls I made in the category, BOOKS. Lemuria was a time when civilization was harmonious with Nature.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Experiencer
Angel1

Another thought, Explorer 21, air is an element governing the sign of Aquarius. Pollution of the air is definitely incompatible with group consciousness.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:53 PM
Master
i no it kills

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-10-2017, 02:53 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I too, saw that report, Explorer21. It made me sad to think that mankind is suffering so much by the decisions made be wealthy corporations and all their networks.

There is great deal of pollution in the realms of human thought, too, and people struggle to see the light so to speak through limited paradigms and experience a lack of love in the ways they parse out the reality they feel themselves within.

You may be interested in a post on the Lemurian Scrolls I made in the category, BOOKS. Lemuria was a time when civilization was harmonious with Nature.

Starflower, thanks for your interesting and thought-provoking comments. Politicians like Donald Trump deliberately ignore the huge weight of scientific evidence that proves conclusively that human pollution is harmfully impacting the world's climate and environment on a huge scale.
You make an excellent point about thought pollution. In his Agni Yoga series of books by Helena Roerich, Master El Morya talks about the widespread contamination of the Earth's atmosphere, contamination which he says is both mental and physical.
I shall check out your Lemurian Scrolls post shortly.

Old 25-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, thanks for your interesting and thought-provoking comments. Politicians like Donald Trump deliberately ignore the huge weight of scientific evidence that proves conclusively that human pollution is harmfully impacting the world's climate and environment on a huge scale.
You make an excellent point about thought pollution. In his Agni Yoga series of books by Helena Roerich, Master El Morya talks about the widespread contamination of the Earth's atmosphere, contamination which he says is both mental and physical.
I shall check out your Lemurian Scrolls post shortly.

Thank you, Explorer21, for your overarching clarity. The pollution Master El Morya spoke about is becoming quite visible. Deliberately ignoring scientific evidence which the current US political administration stands for is opening a great schism in the public consciousness. Although I find news reports of current political doings very negative, I also see how things are not going to be the same. Denial and deliberate ignorance was sufficient in the past and money simply bought up the opposition. Its not enough now for the level of pain is rising, and healthcare has even become a rob from the poor and give to the rich proposition. It's quite painful to watch, being a US citizen.

A new conscious governance of life, one which counts compassion as wealth is something I believe in and look forward to watching develop slowly around the world.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Guide
Quote:
Another thought, Explorer 21, air is an element governing the sign of Aquarius. Pollution of the air is definitely incompatible with group consciousness.

Starflower, I fully resonate with your very insightful words about Aquarius and air pollution. Also, air symbolises Thought, and thought pollution is also a major world problem. But it is precisely group conscious feeling-thought that is cleaning up the pollution problem. Loving feeling of the Heart, that is.
S

Old 28-10-2017, 02:18 AM
Suspended
Give a hoot! don't pollute!
Old 30-10-2017, 02:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Give a hoot! don't pollute!

Nature Grows, that is a great saying that can be used by environmental campaigners.

Old 30-10-2017, 02:35 AM
Guide
Quote:
Thank you, Explorer21, for your overarching clarity. The pollution Master El Morya spoke about is becoming quite visible. Deliberately ignoring scientific evidence which the current US political administration stands for is opening a great schism in the public consciousness. Although I find news reports of current political doings very negative, I also see how things are not going to be the same. Denial and deliberate ignorance was sufficient in the past and money simply bought up the opposition. Its not enough now for the level of pain is rising, and healthcare has even become a rob from the poor and give to the rich proposition. It's quite painful to watch, being a US citizen.

A new conscious governance of life, one which counts compassion as wealth is something I believe in and look forward to watching develop slowly around the world.

Starflower, thanks for your insightful and wise comments. I fully agree with everything you say here. Compassion is the true wealth which the whole world will be in possession of, after the cleansing is over. Actually, people already possess it within their true Christ Selves, but so many of them are still unaware of that fact.