Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Toolite

The Choice To Re-incarnate?

Ok we seen earth and its experiences..lol.. When you cross over and if you believe that you have a choice whether to come back to earth again.. I was wondering where this thought oringinated? Like one lifetime is enough for me.. I can be made to re-incarnate but to select it on my own free will by myself..lol.. No.. No... I can just watch and learn from Heaven any lessons I need to learn..lol

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 18-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Super Moderator
This is an interesting thread idea, I think.
Although I normally don't like going on about things I have no conscious experience of, I have heard it said that re-incarnation is a voluntary act, and only takes place when the Soul strongly needs or desires to re-incarnate. Otherwise, I believe (hate that phase! LOL!)...that the Soul can remain in the Inner or Heaven Worlds as long as it wants to.
Old 19-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Knower
We all have free will and in general I believe no one is forced to incarnate but that its our decision. In my dark moments I often wonder why did I ever reincarnate on a planet where life is so difficult but we all have our reasons. I believe the older souls choose to come because they want to help out with the process of building a new earth and the younger ones come because earth presents a great opportunity for development. But I'm sure there are other reasons that are more specific to the indiviudal soul

Matt

Old 19-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Administrator
They say we choose to reincarnate again that doesnt sit well with me because under no circumstances would i be here if i had a choice,and no way would i have choosen to be born into the family i was born into either,i know this is my final lifetime and for that im glad,i have lived many lifetimes before and i didnt want to be born into this one, so the idea of voulentry reincarnation doesnt fit for me.i know we are all here to learn and believe me i have lived a hard life not very happy one either,until i met my husband then he passed away at a young age,i have come very close to death twice three times i have had near death experiences etc,i have had over 30 surgeries, would you want to be born to go through that?

Namaste
Old 19-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
They say we choose to reincarnate again that doesnt sit well with me because under no circumstances would i be here if i had a choice,and no way would i have choosen to be born into the family i was born into either,i know this is my final lifetime and for that im glad,i have lived many lifetimes before and i didnt want to be born into this one, so the idea of voulentry reincarnation doesnt fit for me.i know we are all here to learn and believe me i have lived a hard life not very happy one either,until i met my husband then he passed away at a young age,i have come very close to death twice three times i have had near death experiences etc,i have had over 30 surgeries, would you want to be born to go through that?

Namaste

I agree.. I dont think we pick it.. we are a little selfish too..lol.. so we wouldnt pick it for ourself. Im jealous this is your last lifetime.. I know its not mine and boy am I not happy about that..lol.. This seems to be one of my toughest lifetimes from reviewing a few others.. I .. for myself just try to get every lesson.. sometimes I win and sometimes I fail but, I know a failed trial is one you will see again..

Kudos for you Native Spirit you will be free..lol.

Old 20-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

I am sorry. It has been so very harsh and difficult for you. All I can give you is a virtual hug. I have had some very bad things too, but your burden has been hard.
Old 19-09-2012, 02:46 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
We all have free will and in general I believe no one is forced to incarnate but that its our decision. In my dark moments I often wonder why did I ever reincarnate on a planet where life is so difficult but we all have our reasons. I believe the older souls choose to come because they want to help out with the process of building a new earth and the younger ones come because earth presents a great opportunity for development. But I'm sure there are other reasons that are more specific to the indiviudal soul

Matt

I agree. Very well said MindOverMatter.
I have often asked my "God" or higher source whatever one wants to call it. Why did I choose to come here "again" and of course I already know the answer. It is so for my soul's growth. Here I am bomborded with extremely negative people and dark entities in my life (my mother especially) health, financial, divorce, family problems. I suffer from so many phobias, anxieties and depression (which had carried over from other past lifetimes) that I know for a fact that I am a very old soul who's been around the block so many times and that I'm tired of being in this planet. I believe this is my last life. If it's not my last life, then I choose not to reincarnate again. Enough is enough for me LOL I think that when my time is up and I see the tunnel, I would be impatient and tell people who are also crossing over, "Would you please hurry up? I need to go Home!" LOL
Old 19-09-2012, 02:56 PM
coolchic101

I saw a video by Sylvia Browne and she talks about why so many women suffer from infertility problems. In her opinion, she says that many souls don't want to come in anymore. They just want to stay in the Other Side aka "Heaven" where it's blissful. Who wants to come to a planet where there are wars, pedophiles, murders, financial crisis, negativity, depression, anxiety, health problems, fears, brainwashes, and the list goes on? 50 years ago+ people did not have infertility issues. They got married and had as many children as they'd like. Now she noticed that so many people are on their last lives (of course, they can always choose to reincarnate but I wouldn't) and that most children now are like warriors to help the planet Earth.

What do you think?
Old 19-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
I saw a video by Sylvia Browne and she talks about why so many women suffer from infertility problems. In her opinion, she says that many souls don't want to come in anymore. They just want to stay in the Other Side aka "Heaven" where it's blissful. Who wants to come to a planet where there are wars, pedophiles, murders, financial crisis, negativity, depression, anxiety, health problems, fears, brainwashes, and the list goes on? 50 years ago+ people did not have infertility issues. They got married and had as many children as they'd like. Now she noticed that so many people are on their last lives (of course, they can always choose to reincarnate but I wouldn't) and that most children now are like warriors to help the planet Earth.

What do you think?

In my opinion we have lessons to learn and once we stand before God he determines if we need more learning which most times we do.. we have big egos. Some are at a level in which they can remain in the Higher realms but, they have earned and learned/mastered and their will is disciplined -- the ego is mature and disciplined.

It takes us time to evolve.. Our will is so strong...

Old 19-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Knower
I understand the reason for people wanting this life to be their last but I think many souls who feel that way now might feel different when they are in spirit form. Also, 100 years from now I think this planet will be much different than it is today and some souls might want to come back to check out how much things have changed for the better and in a way 'enjoy the fruits of their labour'.