Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnlady
So many people have that attitude whilst here in the physical and sadly go into the next life totally unprepared. I say sadly because they have great difficulty in adjusting to their new state which causes them some hardships.

You surely would not set out on some new venture in this world for instance without any preparation would you?
Why would I need to be prepared, who is going anywhere, the body can't go anywhere, my pure Essence is not going to go anywhere, all is One, if all is One then there is no A, and B, now the idea of a separate soul migrating to another body, is just that, an idea.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Who says there is an afterlife? Whos says THIS isnt the afterlife?

Where does the 'after' come from? Whos to say it isnt just a continuation of life?
Old 22-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Council Of Nine

This 3D experience is not the afterlife it is only an illusion, if it were to be correct I would say this is the before life.
We are an eternal spirit living many lives with one purpose....to learn and progress, when we leave this planet we will incarnate to the density of our progression, if we make a choice then we move on to 4th density either positive or negative, if we are a wanderer and have come here as a pre incarnate decision to further our learning then we have the choice of returning to our home density or maybe try another 3D experience or progress with earth into a 4th density experience.

the answer to your question is yes, we do eat after we leave here, but the food is different to what we presently know, for instance in 4th density our food is supposed to be mainly live and our lives revolve around the preparation of meals, in 6th density they eat a kind of golden nectar that is not necessary but is consumed for gatherings as a symbol.
Old 22-07-2011, 11:43 PM
numerouno

Only if you don't reincarnate, enter the brahman or euffulgent light of god.
Old 27-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Felynx

Yes there is such thing as death though that isnt what we're talking about on this topic of afterlife. Also, eating doesnt slow spiritual progression... to say that is to limit yourself to what your expectations of spiritual progression are. Just because I died and ate an apple, that doesnt take me farther away from the Creator.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Experiencer

Depends what realm you go to, you really have no need to eat by and large, eating is Earthly. If anything, you would possibly eat fruits and berries, maybe drink water or wine.
Old 29-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Felynx

I guess so. I have a lot of friends over there and a surprising ability to manipulate the planes energy... Ive made fridges full of awesome food for them for when they get bored. People on the other side eat because they prefer to. Maybe they just want to have a semblance of taking care of their bodies. (I made steak flavored ice cream, it almost makes me want to die early lol)
Old 02-08-2011, 12:02 AM
callofthebird

Its a very interesting question. I had a recurring dream when I was young and a few months ago that I was in heaven and the earth was made of Victoria Sponge Cake and there were rivers of custard (different flavours). Sorry my answer is neither sophisticated, but I believe that!! I think may be everything that we desire would just appear but this is beyond my capabilities. An interesting question is does food have an afterlife?
Old 10-08-2011, 08:36 PM
SunMoonStars

I love food so if we have the option to do so then I most likely will