Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I am curious, if partners mentioned here, are all the partners she had, or were there others?
There were good number more. She only listed the ones that felt may have been her true love.
Quote:
In any way, I wish her luck in finding what she needs. I remember learning about how we usually experience true love, or twin flame relationship, at the end of our learning experiences here, when we have lived through many of lifetimes, and we are ready to be reunited again with the other half, to merge our experiences together. Meeting such a person used to be a rare occasion, and a proof that you are at the end of human reincarnation cycle, but now it appears to be very popular and not very uncommon thing. I wonder.. We all wish to find that true love, but if any of that is really true, there is a very small percentage of people, that are actually ready for it. That is why there is always talk of runners and chasers and stuff. Just my opinion. Important people can and will come into her life at any point. If she wishes to think, that her true love had to happen in certain period, that is her own choice, to confine the experience she can have. I am also curious in you, and your relationship with your friend. You seem to care about her situation quite a bit. Is it because of care for her, or perhaps your own benefit as well?
Both. I care for her as a friend but not any romantic feeling. A benefit in trying to understand how things play out especially from the outside looking in.