Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2006, 01:53 PM
chi chi

Angel1 mediumship

hi everyone i am in need of help here i have started avin thoughts about 8 mnths ago that i know are not my own i am hoping that someone can help me develop my psychic skills i have also had several outerbody experiences
Old 06-08-2006, 12:01 PM
angelite

hi seeker you need to find a reputable circle so you can grow if there are any spiritulist churches in your area they will be able to help you god bless you angelite
Old 06-08-2006, 09:01 PM
chi chi

hi angel thnx 4 that but its impossible 4 me 2 go so unfortunately av just got 2 get all the help i can from sites and books
love chi xxxx
Old 06-08-2006, 09:45 PM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

I find that the best way to grow in that way is to try and co-operate with your GUARDIAN angel or SPIRIT guide. Another way of monitoring your progress, I think is to follow the CHAKRA system guide. By looking at the associations of CHAKRAS I can actually tell where I need to do some work so I guess that works for me.

Btw, I'm pretty much self-taught so I don't think it is absolutely necessary to join a spiritualist church.

Hope that helps chi chi.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Deactivated Account
i found the church helped in a lot of respects but as you say it isn't necessary
Old 06-08-2006, 09:58 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i found the church helped in a lot of respects but as you say it isn't necessary

Lol, if I had the time to attend a spiritualist church on a regular basis I think I would. Also, I have just realised something now that you have said that. I WOULD be attending if I was supposed to. What do you think of that?
Old 06-08-2006, 09:59 PM
chi chi

thnx guys i am just too impatient lol want everyfin yesterday will get there in the end anyway even if it takes a life tym will just enjoy the experience while i am here i av dne glass a few tyms always put protection up trouble is i dnt need anyone else to touch the glass is this normal cos if it isnt will avoid doing it again
love chi xxxxxx
Old 06-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Deactivated Account
lol i agree completely, strangely orperhaps not someone asked me today if i still went to church, i said no as i didn't feel the need to anymore, if i do i'll go
Old 06-08-2006, 10:03 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
thnx guys i am just too impatient lol want everyfin yesterday will get there in the end anyway even if it takes a life tym will just enjoy the experience while i am here i av dne glass a few tyms always put protection up trouble is i dnt need anyone else to touch the glass is this normal cos if it isnt will avoid doing it again
love chi xxxxxx

Whoa, now I'm confused?? Glass? What is the meaning of this glass, lol?!

Oh, lol, I wasn't arguing daisy, nope, not me. . .I would go if I could but I can't so I won't, does that make sense?
Old 06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Deactivated Account
lol! you're confusing me now sounds like we have the same views on the church lol
Closed Thread