Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-12-2019, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

How do I know if I’ve met my twin flame.

I only heard about twin flames about 5 years ago and when I did a lot of things made sense. I’ve always felt there’s one person out there that is the one and only for me. Even thought I don’t think I’ve met them yet it sounds crazy but I feel them in my heart. It may sound stupid but at times I feel that my heart physically aches for them. A few years ago I had a past life regression and I believe my twin flame was made known to me but he died over 500 years ago. He was a famous person in history and in the regression I manifested as his wife. I won’t say who for fear of looking stupid but I felt such a pull towards him. He told me he would find me and then I came round. A few nights later I was laid in bed awake when I saw him. I was pulled to somewhere else very briefly and he was right there inches away from me. Until that point I had wondered if the regression was even real. I’ve wondered if he is alive now in this life with me and I am really waiting for him to find me.

Now this is likely a coincidence but I just wanted any opinions on this. So I go on a chat room from time to time just when I’m bored really. I love history and it’s nice to talk to like minded people. There’s never been one person on there I’ve felt remotely attracted to or had a good connection with.
So last night I did a guided meditation for twin flame manifestation. I went deep into the meditation but never envisaged my twin flame during which I was hoping for. A minute or two later I logged onto the chat room and had a message from a man in the USA (I’m in the uk). I felt a physical attraction to him by his picture and even more of a pull when talking to him. We had a long conversation and I was delighted to find he loved reading and writing poetry which is rare in the men I meet. He wrote some of his poetry down and it gave me shivers down my spine. Our talking became quite passionate (not rude) and he could also see my picture. We spoke on and off for a few hours and we plan to speak again today.

I’m not saying he is my twin flame but it’s strange how I did the twin flame manifestation and then he appeared. Does anyone else have any opinions on this?
Old 02-12-2019, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

How do I know if I’ve met my twin flame.

I only heard about twin flames about 5 years ago and when I did a lot of things made sense. I’ve always felt there’s one person out there that is the one and only for me. Even thought I don’t think I’ve met them yet it sounds crazy but I feel them in my heart. It may sound stupid but at times I feel that my heart physically aches for them. A few years ago I had a past life regression and I believe my twin flame was made known to me but he died over 500 years ago. He was a famous person in history and in the regression I manifested as his wife. I won’t say who for fear of looking stupid but I felt such a pull towards him. He told me he would find me and then I came round. A few nights later I was laid in bed awake when I saw him. I was pulled to somewhere else very briefly and he was right there inches away from me. Until that point I had wondered if the regression was even real. I’ve wondered if he is alive now in this life with me and I am really waiting for him to find me.

Now this is likely a coincidence but I just wanted any opinions on this. So I go on a chat room from time to time just when I’m bored really. I love history and it’s nice to talk to like minded people. There’s never been one person on there I’ve felt remotely attracted to or had a good connection with.
So last night I did a guided meditation for twin flame manifestation. I went deep into the meditation but never envisaged my twin flame during which I was hoping for. A minute or two later I logged onto the chat room and had a message from a man in the USA (I’m in the uk). I felt a physical attraction to him by his picture and even more of a pull when talking to him. We had a long conversation and I was delighted to find he loved reading and writing poetry which is rare in the men I meet. He wrote some of his poetry down and it gave me shivers down my spine. Our talking became quite passionate (not rude) and he could also see my picture. We spoke on and off for a few hours and we plan to speak again today.

I’m not saying he is my twin flame but it’s strange how I did the twin flame manifestation and then he appeared. Does anyone else have any opinions on this?
Old 02-12-2019, 10:11 AM
hazada guess

I am a male so i'm saying this from man's point of view,incase it might differ from a woman's,but it sounds to me all good news.You were asking for a sign and you got one.
Follow on with this man from the USA,it sounds like you have much in common.Don't rush it but go with the flow.Distance is not a barrier.
I don't believe in coincidences so its probably all true.Enjoy it.go with it but at the same time be careful.(you never know,one day you might be an american citizen).
Old 02-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Master
Find a list of TF signs and be brutally honest with yourself.
It is possible but the ego also likes to play tricks on us and make us believe someone is our TF when they're not. So really be honest and realistic. You've only spoken to him once, and a good conversation can make us feel exalted, especially if it's been ages since we had a nice click.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:06 AM
Seeker

go on YouTube and listen to the audio book written in 1886 called "A Dweller on Two Planets". hope this provides more incite.
edit
in my inpressions you are only one half of yourself. the connection of your other half is the part you lost or missplaced. when you find your lost half you can become complete. yet if your other half veers away from the path your on you could become lost like the rest of spiritual humanity. it is up to you to correct your other half with that half's help Together. when you are one with yourself then great. seek out others and compleete the genisis.
this would be my interpretation of that book. find your self and you will know whom your compatable with to compllete the next stage of your genitic evolution. A VERY HARD DECISION TO MAKE>
your twin flame is your self. not you and another stranger flame.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Master
Glad that i found this link,cause i couldn't search through all his books books.Take a look.
https://www.facebook.com/DrRampa.Fol...2160954844530/
Old 03-12-2019, 08:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I am a male so i'm saying this from man's point of view,incase it might differ from a woman's,but it sounds to me all good news.You were asking for a sign and you got one.
Follow on with this man from the USA,it sounds like you have much in common.Don't rush it but go with the flow.Distance is not a barrier.
I don't believe in coincidences so its probably all true.Enjoy it.go with it but at the same time be careful.(you never know,one day you might be an american citizen).
Thankyou for your reply. Sadly I think I may have been too hasty and got caught up in the moment. I wasn’t able to talk to him when I had said as an emergency came up so I went on later and left him a message. When I went online again I saw he was on but hadn’t replied to my message and didn’t make any effort to talk to me so I didn’t either. I did another meditation yesterday and he appeared to me, or I thought he did, but I’m guessing it’s because he was in my head and it was just my imagination. I know the mind can play tricks on us. I still feel tingly all over when I think of him even though we only spoke once. I still feel a strong pull to him but I won’t message him again unless he does me first. I feel a bit stupid really. I guess it was because of the meditation and then an almost immediate message from him that probably made me believe it.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Find a list of TF signs and be brutally honest with yourself.
It is possible but the ego also likes to play tricks on us and make us believe someone is our TF when they're not. So really be honest and realistic. You've only spoken to him once, and a good conversation can make us feel exalted, especially if it's been ages since we had a nice click.
Thankyou for your reply. Yes what you’re saying does make sense. I guess the meditation and then the immediate message from him got me caught up in the moment and it was likely just coincidence or like you say my mind playing tricks on me. I will learn from this.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:56 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenli
Thankyou for your reply. Sadly I think I may have been too hasty and got caught up in the moment. I wasn’t able to talk to him when I had said as an emergency came up so I went on later and left him a message. When I went online again I saw he was on but hadn’t replied to my message and didn’t make any effort to talk to me so I didn’t either. I did another meditation yesterday and he appeared to me, or I thought he did, but I’m guessing it’s because he was in my head and it was just my imagination. I know the mind can play tricks on us. I still feel tingly all over when I think of him even though we only spoke once. I still feel a strong pull to him but I won’t message him again unless he does me first. I feel a bit stupid really. I guess it was because of the meditation and then an almost immediate message from him that probably made me believe it.

Never mind,life goes on.I wish you all the best.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:07 AM
Lorelyen

According to the doctrine you'll be in no doubt. But don't confuse an all-consuming passion for a twin flame. It could end up a flashpan romance. You ask for opinion. In your situation I'd keep a level head.