Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Master

Dream with red apples

I had this strange dream where I had a tree and this tree was full of red apples, it had many branches and green leaves.Anyway, I was the only one who knew where this tree is found, it was found in a room, hidden in another realm of existence, the door to this room was white if I remember correctly, every time I was there I could feel its fragrance.I used to eat its apples and somehow I decided to give these apples to some old friends of mine, some ate an entire apple and some just a half.The apples were red, bigger than the normal apples and they were very beautiful, you could just admire them.I had this idea to give these apples to those old friends of mine because I wanted to share with them, I was quite happy to give those apples.

The funny thing is that for several days, my mother visited me and every day she gave me a red apple, this happened for 3 or 4 continuous days.

I had many dreams with apples, apple trees or the parfume of an apple tree so I think this has a deeper meaning.
Old 22-11-2019, 05:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I had this strange dream where I had a tree and this tree was full of red apples, it had many branches and green leaves.Anyway, I was the only one who knew where this tree is found, it was found in a room, hidden in another realm of existence, the door to this room was white if I remember correctly, every time I was there I could feel its fragrance.I used to eat its apples and somehow I decided to give these apples to some old friends of mine, some ate an entire apple and some just a half.The apples were red, bigger than the normal apples and they were very beautiful, you could just admire them.I had this idea to give these apples to those old friends of mine because I wanted to share with them, I was quite happy to give those apples.

The funny thing is that for several days, my mother visited me and every day she gave me a red apple, this happened for 3 or 4 continuous days.

I had many dreams with apples, apple trees or the parfume of an apple tree so I think this has a deeper meaning.

The apples represent the work of the Spirit and as you eat them, they are the working of the Spirit in you. And as you give the apples to others, you are sharing the Spirit power with them for the benefit of they're body and soul.

It is a Divine gift from the Creator of heaven to you. I remember reading something like this in Saint Irene of Chrysovalantous biography.

This my friend is a beautiful dream!!!
Old 01-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The apples represent the work of the Spirit and as you eat them, they are the working of the Spirit in you. And as you give the apples to others, you are sharing the Spirit power with them for the benefit of they're body and soul.

It is a Divine gift from the Creator of heaven to you. I remember reading something like this in Saint Irene of Chrysovalantous biography.

This my friend is a beautiful dream!!!

You were quite right, from that moment on, I started to experience these strange happenings where bible verses appear in my mind and I can see deeper meanings and how these verses connect.
Old 01-12-2019, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

I could see it as the Eva's apple.You're gaining forbidden knowledge.The things you practise don't resonate with the religious egregores that exist allready to your subconsious mind.That's why i allways stand against religions.They create stereotypes,that can even attack you if you try to change direction or follow a different path.
For a hardcore church christian,you're practising devil's things.This type of current is alive,and engraved to the subconsious mind of some people.
If you've been raised with this current installed inside you,you'll have to face it-eradicate it,otherwise you wont be able to progress-move on that much.