Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-11-2019, 12:19 AM
Master
Dating Advice For Men

Proven and effect dating etiquette for men to keep a date with a woman and have them begging for another date.

Rule#1: First impressions is extremely important. You want to make a great first impression so you should always show up to your first date shirtless. Even if its cold and you need to change in the restroom afterwards. Showing up shirtless is important, it gives you a more visual appeal while giving her something to imagine if the relationship lasts. The hotter the body the more chances a woman will want to keep the relationship going. But its not just about the body its also about delivery. If you have no confidence in your body or are out of shape than you shouldn't be dating in the first place.

Rule#2: Quote Shakespeare. Memorize Shakespeare quotes and randomly quote them during the date. This not only shows that you are smart but it makes you look romantic. Lets face it. What women doesn't want a man you can quote Shakespeare? Also, if you have glasses (real or fake) wear them. It makes you look smart.

Rule#3: Order her food for her. If you are dining out make sure you order her food for her even if she resist. Women want a men who can take charge, who are dominate so make sure she has whatever you decide for her. If she resist its because she wants to see how dominate you are. Its a test. The harder she resist the more forceful you become.

Rule#4: Pick a Fight. Always pick a fight with someone when there are women around (preferably with someone you know won't fight back). Its shows how much of an alpha male you are. That you are courageous, tough. Women want real men not little boys. They want to feel protected and that you're not the one to mess with by others. So its always important to show how much of a man you are by acting tough when there are women around.

Rule#5: Always keep the conversation about yourself. Its important to be skillful in communication and learn how to turn any conversation and make it all about you. Constantly talk about how awesome you are and how much of an amazing person you can be. This will obviously keep the woman interested in you.

Rule#6: Flex your muscles. From time to time during the date, flex your muscles to remind her of your manliness and of how macho you truly are.

Rule#7: She pays for the date. Its the mark of being a true gentlemen. Plus she has to get use to paying for your broke a** anyway. So it might as well start on day one.

Follow these steps and you'll have your date wanting to come back for more. Aside from the few who have no common sense.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:11 AM
hazada guess

That is guaranteed to do the trick
Old 04-11-2019, 03:14 PM
Ascender

I thought this posting was April Fool's day joke.
But it is not April yet.
I just want to know where I can find such treasure of men. LOL
Old 04-11-2019, 11:02 PM
Suspended
Gosh, the man from hell!! oh my, my, my :laugh

Guaranteed to be arrested for certain , at most places and countries

I think rule 3 for me, is the worst. "Order her food for her" and, "if she resists it's because she wants to see how dominate you are".

Jeeeesus!!

And, I am supposed to be paying and footed the bill for all these?. What happened to compensation for all these rules you made and came up?.

Let us hope nobody takes this seriously.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account
You forgot 'mansplaining'. We really like that.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 04-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Master
Just thought i'd be a good samaritan and provide my expert advice on how to make dating great again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
I just want to know where I can find such treasure of men. LOL

Maybe Craigslist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
You forgot 'mansplaining'. We really like that.

I'll keep that in mind.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:28 AM
Ascender

Realistically I could see this stuff halfways working from experience even though it is meant to be satire. Reactions probably based on later in life oopsie moments.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:35 PM
Master

Makes me so very relieved I'm not on the dating market anymore. Good sense of humor ocean.
Old 10-11-2019, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Makes me so very relieved I'm not on the dating market anymore. Good sense of humor ocean.

Thank you. Not on dating market because you found someone or are happy being alone? No need to answer if its personal.
Old 10-11-2019, 04:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Thank you. Not on dating market because you found someone or are happy being alone? No need to answer if its personal.

Found someone.

And if anything ever happened to him I would be happy alone. I was before he came along and I was fine being single and alone. He was unexpected, lol.