Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-08-2011, 09:52 AM
mattie

Pyre

I don’t think this is legally permissible in the US, but a pyre is what I’ve always felt was a proper funeral. Probably harks back to another existence.

Cremation is probably as close as one can get.
Old 02-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Master
Hi Squatchit lol I read through to see what you wanted .. my i Have my planned big time.

I'm dead ..so really doesn't matter ..but I love the symbolism's of rituals for a sense of closure for love ones living and being like that song " I DID IT MY WAY".

Mine is very detailed ..cheeky ..and creative lol I sorted years ago :)

Love and Light
:) xox
Old 02-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Mine is very detailed ..cheeky ..and creative lol I sorted years ago :)

Hiya Lovely Lady

Now come on, spill the beans...

Squatch
Old 02-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Master
Remember u asked Squatch OK My friend lol

I want long white hair with a hot pink fine streak in it ...( my make up done by my gay best friend..he knows how I like it .. plus will check if a freak hair pops out lol ) ..I want a long elegant white double layered chiffon flowing nighty with long fine cotton socks on ..& a pillow ..also a white sheet under and on top.
A white 2 pack painted high gloss coffin with gold colored handles .. small bunch of multi colored roses on top...

All my closest people in my heart in the front few rows .. ( reserved seating HA!!! ... some family may be few seats back) each to have a permanent marker ..Fluro to write on coffin whatever they chose ..

I have booked my speakers .. they are blunt and honest ~ lovely.
Champy and beer in service ~ real or fake ..( hey I am going home celebrate)..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. friends will not let certain people in ..as I don't like them ..and if u cannot fix it alive ..hey you arent looking at my nighty deaD.

My fav songs ( u can leave your hat on lol .. maybe who knows that changes ..use to be roll over lay down and let me in ..then starry starry night ..).. oh and good pictures not bad ones up.
I want people to HUG ..LAUGH ..and PARTY .

:) xox
Old 02-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Master
Oophs Bit too detailed maybe ? :) love and Hug at yah Squatch.

XOXO Im off to ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Land Nite :)
Old 02-08-2011, 12:55 PM
CoffeeGem

Lol. I've been thinking about this for quite some time.

I want to be cremated. I am writing my own eulogy and I ask that it be read verbatim and then suggest that after it is read that everyone get something to eat. Lol. If music has to be played, I will select my all time favorite song by Sting and ask that it be played on a loop until the service is over. Also, instead or an urn, maybe a nice vase with a secure top so someone can take it home and put it to good use. Lol.

The lucky person who receives my ashes, I have no children now and don't think I am doing to have any, will also get a plane or cruise ticket and will take me to the place I designate and let my ashes go in the in the wind. The last wish is to have in death what I could not have in life, true freedom. Drifting away with the wind sounds like it would be fitting for me.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Oophs Bit too detailed maybe ? :) love and Hug at yah Squatch.

XOXO Im off to ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Land Nite :)

Sounds fabulous! I particularly like the idea of writing on the coffin - very inventive!

Squatch
Old 02-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Pathfinder
A just want people 2 check and make sure am defo dead x
Old 02-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Master
My son-in-law and i kid sometimes that we want to be propped up with our hand extended as if to want to shake hands........lol
Old 02-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Master
Good one, I like that WS. Something tells me it might get (forgiveness please) out of hand, lol.