Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-03-2020, 12:38 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
LOL, are you sure you weren't banned for being boring and making them sleepy. Tell me about a time in human history when that verse was not the case. Human animals instinctively seek to secure their place in the herd by fitting in and being seen by the other animals as a reliable and solid member of the herd. Putting aside all of the arguments about what is sound or what is true, people believe what they want to believe. Which more often then not is what they think their society expects them to believe..... which as far as they can tell is what everybody else seems to believe. So we end up with a big circle of everybody trying to believe what they think everybody else does until it coalesces around some sort of belief, which may be quit absurd, but it is still better to be seen believing it than getting separated from the herd. So you see, sometimes believing in seemingly stupid or absurd things, just because that is what the herd believes, ends up giving one a survival advantage nonetheless, and hence such a trait is selected for and becomes a part of the gene pool.

The problem is I'm a real prophet, I've had visions, experienced divinity and performed miracles. My knowledge doesn't come from beliefs, but they turn it away.. they don't want Truth they only want their own ** which they made up which will ultimately lead them to death and purgatory. You can't say I didn't try, I'm sure I helped a few people at least, which is the best I could hope for. 1 who follows the truth is more valuable to the earth, to God than 1 million that don't. We're supposed to enter heaven before death, waiting for death is pointless and not a ticket. It's our responsibility, what do you think you're going to be you for eternity in heaven? That's laughable, God is entirely alien to you.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:45 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
The problem is I'm a real prophet, I've had visions, experienced divinity and performed miracles. My knowledge doesn't come from beliefs, but they turn it away.. they don't want Truth they only want their own ** which they made up which will ultimately lead them to death and purgatory. You can't say I didn't try, I'm sure I helped a few people at least, which is the best I could hope for.
Perhaps, but so many have said the same thing, and believing them generally didn't end well. So real prophet or not, most are going to stick with the herd. Anyway, you might want to try a different handle if you are trying to convince them you are a prophet. You don't hear many televangelist calling their Sunday morning show the greedy charlatan hour. Just sayin.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:50 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Perhaps, but so many have said the same thing, and believing them generally didn't end well. So real prophet or not, most are going to stick with the herd. Anyway, you might want to try a different handle if you are trying to convince them you are a prophet. You don't hear many televangelist calling their Sunday morning show the greedy charlatan hour. Just sayin.

Who have said the same thing? I've never met anyone that said that. My handle was AServantofGodandtheLordJC on the forum, so that wasn't the problem lol. I'm not trying to convince anyone, like I said I don't care if you burn, that's your choice but the few that listen to and practice the stuff I teach will benefit greatly. Even if they don't make it all the way to heaven before death, they will be a lot closer and the transition will be a lot easier for them.

Christians even created their own fabricated heaven where they float around as lost souls for God knows how long. You can see it for yourself via astral projection.

It's unfortunate because its like.. they're like blind people that think they can win the Indy500, its just not going to happen. They think they know things that they don't at all, all they know is the stuff they made up.. its like worshiping the story cinderalla and taking it serious, but that's completely pointless. You could believe the sun is made out of skittles, does that change the sun into skittles? No the facts remain the facts regardless.

God is real not a fairy tale and that's why I have a problem with Christianity.
Old 26-03-2020, 01:18 AM
Master

Quote:
... I'm a real prophet ...
I forgot about that ...

My fault ... I shouldn't have replied. I thought you seriously wanted to discuss that quote.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-03-2020, 01:20 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I forgot about that ...

My fault ... I shouldn't have replied. I thought you seriously wanted to discuss that quote.

There's nothing to discuss, it's simply a good quote which describes Christianity and most other religions quite well. I'm not here to discuss anything, study me for your own good.
Old 26-03-2020, 01:56 AM
PureEvil760

I don't know if I've posted anything super relevant on this forum yet so I will here:

God is eternal reality itself, it is the state of eternity. Everything is within God, we are now and always have been. However for the purpose of survival humans created an ego which is their own individual creation, it sits on top of reality, but it does not exist in reality or for eternity. This is then conditioned into every child by their parents in an endless cycle. As a baby, we were all god-like, you instantly forget God the moment your ego forms, which is why your earliest memory is always your ego being fed in one form or another. (Mine was a vision of being stoned to death)

Anyway, so righteousness is not about gaining more than you have, its about surrendering what you created in exchange for what has always existed, reality itself. This will never be forced on us and we must step toward God ourselves, he wont interfere with our free-will, ever.

There are 2 main keys to enter heaven. The first is Forgiveness.. of everyone, for everything and anything no matter what, past present and future. In heaven, no shred of judgement exists, no shred of personal judgement can enter heaven. So through unwavering forgiveness we can align ourselves with the Truth.

The second is stillness of mind, you don't know anything when it comes to God it is alien to you, it is beyond you. You can only understand him through experience. So you must surrender to that fact, that you know absolutely nothing and just become quiet and listen and let experience guide you.

When you align yourself enough with the laws of heaven, an automated process will start to lift you up, known as ascension. This is when you start to experience what real love is like and its extremely intense. Take your happiest moment, multiply that by 10,000 then do it again, and again, and again.. that's what love is like.. an insane level of beauty that grows with seemingly no end.

Phew.. there, got most useful stuff documented here now.
Old 26-03-2020, 01:57 AM
ketzer

Quote:
.... They think they know things that they don't at all, all they know is the stuff they made up...
Well, lots of that sort of thing going around these days. Whatchagonado?
Good luck with all of that.
Old 26-03-2020, 02:39 AM
Master
Quote:
There's nothing to discuss, it's simply a good quote which describes Christianity and most other religions quite well. I'm not here to discuss anything, study me for your own good.

That scripture does not describe Christianity. That scripture describes a time when adulterations would sit in and corrupt the true teaching.

It can be liken to Buddhism. If you go to the Buddhist Forum, you will see 'evidence' that those in predominate Buddhist countries are not really Buddhist because they have corrupted the Buddhist teachings.

That scripture indicates the same thing would happen to those claiming to be Christians.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-03-2020, 03:04 AM
Master

Quote:
I don't know if I've posted anything super relevant on this forum yet so I will here:

God is eternal reality itself, it is the state of eternity. Everything is within God, we are now and always have been. However for the purpose of survival humans created an ego which is their own individual creation, it sits on top of reality, but it does not exist in reality or for eternity. This is then conditioned into every child by their parents in an endless cycle. As a baby, we were all god-like, you instantly forget God the moment your ego forms, which is why your earliest memory is always your ego being fed in one form or another. (Mine was a vision of being stoned to death)

Anyway, so righteousness is not about gaining more than you have, its about surrendering what you created in exchange for what has always existed, reality itself. This will never be forced on us and we must step toward God ourselves, he wont interfere with our free-will, ever.

There are 2 main keys to enter heaven. The first is Forgiveness.. of everyone, for everything and anything no matter what, past present and future. In heaven, no shred of judgement exists, no shred of personal judgement can enter heaven. So through unwavering forgiveness we can align ourselves with the Truth.

The second is stillness of mind, you don't know anything when it comes to God it is alien to you, it is beyond you. You can only understand him through experience. So you must surrender to that fact, that you know absolutely nothing and just become quiet and listen and let experience guide you.

When you align yourself enough with the laws of heaven, an automated process will start to lift you up, known as ascension. This is when you start to experience what real love is like and its extremely intense. Take your happiest moment, multiply that by 10,000 then do it again, and again, and again.. that's what love is like.. an insane level of beauty that grows with seemingly no end.

Phew.. there, got most useful stuff documented here now.

this sounds like a shocking introduction to get everyone's attention then a rehash of stock new age teachings. am i wrong?
Old 26-03-2020, 08:24 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
this sounds like a shocking introduction to get everyone's attention then a rehash of stock new age teachings. am i wrong?
A prophet speaks on God's behalf and that's what I got to say. So take it up with him if you have a problem with it. I learned through experience, not books or teachings or religions. However I started studying the bible and religions AFTER my visions so I might say religious type things sometimes. It happened because I believed anyone could be psychic if you tried, so I was trying to become psychic almost every day, but instead stumbled onto divinity. And as it turns out the entire bible makes perfect sense to me, it's like clear as day.. meanwhile the religious are stumbling all over each other like drunk 3 year olds. There is no real Truth in established religions, however some like buddhism and hinduism may lead one to discover it, but catholic and christian are complete trash, I honestly suspect that their leadership know they are false and they only exist to scam people. To be clear, Jesus is/was real, the bible is real but the religions that surround it are not.