Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-12-2019, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
They have been known to use the word ' Grand Master ' in some of their older Bible translations.
Strange....
Not really strange................

In Hosea 12:14 the Hebrew word אֲדֹנָֽיו׃ is used.

That expression is used only once in the Bible.

What is strange, is other translations that word is generally translated
as Lord The Hebrew word should have become a share word but it wasn't.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-12-2019, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@jojo50 are you a JW, right?

I understand your devotion, but even JW is ruled by masons.. I will dare to say that almost all christian denominations that have achieved a global status are ruled by masons. I read once about how there are pumped millions and millions of dollars every month to pay all the JW representives all around the world, all this money coming from the most powerful people on the planet, the bank rulers.

On one hand, the masons rule most of the human society, promoting through their puppets many anti christian things and on the other hand, they fund many christian denominations, don't you find this strange?

This is why I said, read the scriptures on their original languages and don't use people's interpretations to understand what's written there, have an open mind and see for yourself what's there, well, this is what I am going to do.
Do you also believe in urban legents?

If any religion has serious ties to the Masons, it is the Mormons.
Virtually all, if not all original members, were ex-Masons.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Last edited by BigJohn : 06-12-2019 at 05:57 AM.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:12 AM
Master
Lets get back to the topic,

"Babylon has Fallen".

Old 06-12-2019, 05:47 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
the Book of Revelation, in it's entirety, is referring to what's happening during the time of the END, which is now. and what will soon happen. but what "international happenings" and "awakenings" are you referring to? do you mind explaining?

Yes and no . Its mainly a allegory of the full transformation of the mind as well as the ending/ going into the 6th root race of man

This is a video I saw a day or 2 ago that I find interesting and perhaps you will enjoy it and get some good contemplation out of it like I did https://youtu.be/R1GS8PTB0oQ
Old 06-12-2019, 10:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Do you also believe in urban legents?

If any religion has serious ties to the Masons, it is the Mormons.
Virtually all, if not all original members, were ex-Masons.

Jehovah's Witnesses Conference Hall in Silkeborg, Denmark

Hello pyramid with the all seeing eye! When I say that they are everywhere, I really mean it, they rule most of the world.

This is the google map address: Helsinkivej 3C, 8600 Silkeborg. Denmark.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:

Jehovah's Witnesses Conference Hall in Silkeborg, Denmark

Hello pyramid with the all seeing eye! When I say that they are everywhere, I really mean it, they rule most of the world.

This is the google map address: Helsinkivej 3C, 8600 Silkeborg. Denmark.

Well they definitely don't rule me Nor you either I presume.

That's a lovely Picture.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Well they definitely don't rule me Nor you either I presume.

That's a lovely Picture.

No, I am on my own path, just like you, I am only showing the signs and the symbols for those who want to open their eyes and their ears.

Now, the question appears, why on one hand they fund christianity and on the other hand they promote many anti-christian things?
Old 06-12-2019, 11:49 AM
Master

This is the one passage that caught my eye regarding this prophecy:

Quote:
For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived.

To me it seems, the fall of Babylon is a metaphor for the eventual fall of the entire magick-infused monetary system, which has ruled our lives for thousands of years. To understand the magickal components of money and how it is used to control us, Tracy Twyman (since murdered) is probably the best source out there.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
No, I am on my own path, just like you, I am only showing the signs and the symbols for those who want to open their eyes and their ears.

Now, the question appears, why on one hand they fund christianity and on the other hand they promote many anti-christian things?

Who are you referring to,?

I find it strange they use Grand Master and then discard these words in later Bible translations.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Who are you referring to,?

I find it strange they use Grand Master and then discard these words in later Bible translations.

I have seen the same symbol used in places like the movie industry and music industry, when you see it once ( the pyramid with the all seeing eye ), you may say that it's just coincidence, when you see it again and again, then something is happening. So I wonder, why would they fund these christian denominations and at the same time promote through their puppets anti-christian things?