Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2020, 01:31 PM
asearcher

twin flame in past life not with me in this one

Hi

I do not write this to complain but I am curious if others are in my shoes. I remember details from my past life that were true and when I was with my twin flame for a rather short period in my life and then he died. In this one medium has pointed out what I also remember from that past life which is that he lingered on before transcending. I was worried about him before he died in that life and he too had been worried about me and it was as if he kept worrying after his death. What I find weird in all the weirdness is that he has not been reincarnated with me. Medium has picked up on that and I have felt especially when I visited where we use to live our past lives his presence, his warmth, protective etc aura around me. It has been this way since I first visited where we use to live in our past life and everything then changed for me, before this reincarnation was not on my map, let me tell you...

I thought twin flames were suppose to be reincarnated together, that is all. He died in the 1950's and moved on like in 2008, a very long time to be earth bound.

Has the opposite happened to someone else that you are aware of ? Just curious...

I'm thinking if his spirit had not been earth bound for so long he ought to have been reincarnated with me ? Did we mess things up, you think ?
Old 20-07-2020, 01:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi there!
I was browsing this forum for someone else who believes they were not incarnated on earth with their twin. To answer your question, I’ve heard and read all of the same things that seem to suggest that if you have found union with your twin/have a twin, you incarnate together. These people seem to assert that you either are here on earth with your twin now or that you do not have a twin.
This information never sat well with me. What is “incarnate together” supposed to mean, anyway? Is everyone in the universe not infinitely connected at all points in (nonexistent) time? Why would that necessarily mean that we are both incarnate in physical bodies here on earth right now? Why would we think that small? I mean, if you split your soul into twin flames, could you not both be pursuing the same mission together but in different ways, different locations, different planes? I would think there are endless possibilities here. You and your twin may have decided that you would serve your particular mission better working from different angles. I don’t see why this couldn’t happen. Especially when sending one twin into a situation as crazy as earth. (And none of us want to get stuck in the old story this time!) Souls have gotten lost down here. Maybe he’s guiding you from a perspective with a clearer view at this most important time in earth history.
Anyway...I have had what I’ve come to realize was a twin union experience in astral. Only happened once, and I was stopped from turning around to look at the person. But everything else about the experience describes to a T the twin union. Unfortunately, I’m left with very few answers or details about the other person. I’ve been told by my closest spiritual friends that my twin is close. They’ve been saying it for yrs since this happened. I’ve had no one come into my life physically in that way. It only confirms my suspicion (and what I’ve felt intuitively) that my twin is indeed, very close...but at the same time, not HERE, here.
Just my thoughts at the moment. Hope this helps. Blessings
Old 20-07-2020, 01:52 AM
Suspended

Its really crazy to think you had lived before and then to say I had all these real loves to remember who will be like some sort of polygamist heaven waiting for you.

The farthest I remember was diapers being changed at age 1.

I would bank on just 1 True Love, but God has to give you that. . most people never find it.