Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Sundialed

Eliminating Egos In The Astral Plane

This is from a Quechua Shaman from the Amazon Jungle who is a spiritual messenger for the Great White Brotherhood.

"The sad reality about humanity on planet Earth today, I'm sorry that I will say the truth, is that they see
themselves in a wrong way. In the first case, we are not man. We have the appearance of man, but we are
not man yet, because authentic man has all the powers and faculties. Authentic man exists when they
eliminate all the egos. That's authentic man. That man who is screaming, who is being macho, etc., is the
most feared by people. He looks like a man, but he is not a man. If he were really a man, he would be
going inside to really eliminate his egos.
If they are very valiant, they can go to the superior dimension, to the Fifth dimension, mental world,
where the egos appear to have big, big bodies. They can fight with the golden sword like Mikhail. For
the many masters, the authentic war is not on the outside, like in the Vietnam war. Anybody can be a big
hero in a war like the Falkland Islands, or in Chile, or we can name the First World War, or Second.
Those are most fearful people, but the true warriors are not fighting a battle on the outside. It is inside.
So, the first war in the esoteric for the great masters is in the astral world, in the astral plane, to eliminate
day by day one of their own egos in the astral plane.
This is a long explanation, and is of course, something that I have been learning. Often I have been
fighting with my own stuff, with my own darkness, which has been bothering me. But now, I have
control a little bit better. At the beginning was very wild, oooohhh, was very wild, when I began. All of
my egos came to battle with me, but now, okay, little stuff is still bothering me, but still, I take it easy
(laughs).
Of course, the path to get out from this mechanicity is the three steps. The First Step is the elimination of
the ego. The Second is the transmutation of the sexual energy. The Third is to share the wisdom of the
Father with the love of the Mother to humanity. So this is the Three Steps, the keys, the center. The
religion of the cosmic universal culture is simply practicing these three factors of the revolution of
consciousness."

I don't know which direction I want to go with this but maybe someone could share an experience where they have made some level of mastery over an animal within themselves in the spirit world which translated here to the physical. Or.. I don't know! lol.. just wanted to put this out there and see what happens.

Thanks
Old 08-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Master

We are human, so we will always have egos. If we were robots with no feelings, no emotions, then there would be no ego but we are not robots. There are people who do awful things like doing crimes but I am not talking about those people. A lot of people are good, kind and caring. We will never be perfect because we are human. We can keep trying to improve ourselves but we will never get rid of egos.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
We are human, so we will always have egos. If we were robots with no feelings, no emotions, then there would be no ego but we are not robots. There are people who do awful things like doing crimes but I am not talking about those people. A lot of people are good, kind and caring. We will never be perfect because we are human. We can keep trying to improve ourselves but we will never get rid of egos.

precisely, we must try to make a habit of cleaning all the time. what this guy has gone on to say about people who are far advanced with this is exactly what you said. they still know that the root of ego is within them. I'm glad you understand the exact same way i do.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Alan

Quote:
That seems unnecessarily defeatist, and also quite absolute. "Never" getting rid of the egos is quite a stretch, or do you just mean humanity as an entirety? FYI we are already robots, the egos are our programming and our software is as buggy as can be. Human beings are quite inefficient and unfunctioning in a higher sense. I guess according to your logic, running an anti-virus scan and optimizing the system to full potential is completely pointless?

If "a lot" of people are truly kind and caring, then the world would be a paradise already. But it is not "a lot" by a long shot, and quite simply being "kind" just isn't enough. Anyone with any amount of life experience knows this, not to mention kindness did not stop any of the 100+ wars in the last Century.

A lot of the time what we perceive as "kind" are just social graces programmed into people, and even sociopaths easily give themselves a kind and generous outward appearance. Everyone is easily fooled into liking people who are polite and pleasant, but this is a superficiality. And then when someone is outed as a monster, we say "Oh I can tell just by looking at them, they have such an evil in their eyes" - complete **. Of course that's said AFTER they're exposed.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Master
Our belief in ourselves, our belief in the `I` is the problem, it has been re inforced over many lives. Controlling the ego, and going beyond it, to our true nature, (our spirit) we are told is the real battle.
Im sure that is true, but at a simpler , more easily understood level, we need to defeat our selves here , to be the best `humans` we can be. To overcome our habits of anger, jealousy, pallet, fear, vices, this is the starting point. When we have control of ourselves everything is possible, and the karmic debt we constantly create when we are out of control , can be managed more skillfully. This is where to start defeating the ego, not on the astral plane, but in the home and at work...here
Old 09-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Master

Alan, I am not a defeatist. I believe in always trying to improve yourself but you will never get rid of your egos. It is not possible. We will never be perfect. We are human and not like robots who have no emotions. I do not want to have a discussion about this. You believe what you believe and I belive what I think.
There are awful people around, people who pretend to be kind and others that are fantastic people. They are kind and try to help other people.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Ciqala

Hmmm, well entering the astral plane has been a huge life altering thing for me, when i am there, i do not have my ego, it is impossible for me to still cling onto my human habits when i am in a place so magical, it is impossible to get there too, with ego, i view things differently and am more aware and open to illusions, and once that happens, i begin to remember that feeling when i am in my body, it becomes harder for ego to exist.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
This is from a Quechua Shaman from the Amazon Jungle who is a spiritual messenger for the Great White Brotherhood.

I wouldn't say that. I'd say that you got this from Samael Aun Weor's literature and in that he says the Shaman says this.

Samael was popularized in the whole "get rid of the ego" thing but I think people misconsture it to mean eliminate the "self" when it's really just about transforming the self. It's alchemical.

You need a psychological identity, and "ego," or you'd be insane.

Naked consciousness is nice, but that itself can't grow or evolve without something else. It's static without a catalyst, and for such a purpose the ego serves.

Can you use astral projection to accomplish transformation? I'd say yes because you can find out many things about yourself in a different way than you would without astral projection. It's just another path.

I'd also agree with this from my experiences:

Quote:

...when i am there, i do not have my ego, it is impossible for me to still cling onto my human habits
Old 10-01-2011, 11:24 PM
themaster

Quote:
We are human, so we will always have egos.
This is not correct..

As we transition into the "new age" (unless you die ) you will be working on removing or more like integrating your EGO with your other bodies.. to operate in the 5th dimension.. the ego cannot play in the 5th dimension or this is what my teacher says.
Quote:
Alan, I am not a defeatist. I believe in always trying to improve yourself but you will never get rid of your egos. It is not possible.
What you think/believe is what you create?

How do you like this.. I am powerless.. a prisoner of my ego? (and it is with the EGO, with which you right these words? )

To understand the true story of the ego.. is to know we created it and designed it from "higher vibrations/consciousness" and when the fall happened.. is when we allowed the EGO to become our dominant body and fracture itself and the emotional body with it.. and lose our connections to the soul/inner self..

It's honestly like one day being a "god" capable of doing anything to.. being a "ant" that's how much we lost.. that's how much of a FALL it was..
Old 10-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Sangress

I've had a lot of dealings with people who are part of The Great White Brotherhood.

I was part of it for a few lives, but I never really settled into their ways. I ended up causing a lot of conflict because my approach to it all was not as controlled or strict as they liked. Not to mention my lack of morality. Heh.

But I do understand what your talking about in the first post.

I just want to say that it is more than possible for someone to "regress" to their former "egocentric" state of being at least several times before they gain any kind of balance. In my view it is essentially a denial of parts of our nature to rid oneself of the ego on any level of existence.