Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Master
Lora Hugssss!
So, when this happened, you had this experience where you think you were meant to meet your unborn son. Was it fear,then, that you think prevented that? To me, that experience that you described sounds again like trying to tell you that, no matter how you try, in whatever dimension, you won't be able to "catch" the baby in enough time to change the circumstances. It implies your son is well aware of him. And he (your unborn baby) seems fine. ...........

I dont think there is enough ways to thank you for that.. i truly from the very bottom of my heart am absolutely beyond grateful, i think it was to close for me to be able to realise it as you have said and now its there in black and white im in tears, but of relief, it was an awful time my baby died inside of me, but my body didnt recognise its demise, so i continued with pregnancy symptoms and it was picked up at the scan he wasnt growing, this went on for weeks and i opted for a natural miscarraige which took weeks aswell, i just had to know it happened naturally ya know, but i hemorraghed to and was rushed to hospital.. always thinking was there something i could of done.. the doctors all told me it was nothing i did but i never truly believed them. So this means more than you could know thanks for making sense of it for me :) hugs xxx

And yeh basically about the cell healing!! It was like an experiment! But it works! I like the deeper level ideas for hitting at problems, hence i loved the aura readings you spoke of :)

The reason I have the beliefs I do about etheric bodies is that, long before I even attempted projection, I saw the orbs. It took a while to realize they were me. I did that by seeing them when I am waking up. At first there were 3 or 4 of them. Now it's one or two sometimes. But if, while lying there, I do a visualization of "bringing the light down"--I can actually see the orb brighten. I actually see the light coming from the top of my head too, like light moving down an elevator shaft. The first time I put he two together I was surprised. Oh--so that's ME doing that. Then the orb would brighten.

Its interesting you talk of the light intensity here to, its like your joining them all together slowly and realising the lights intensity in this way, its like when i heal or meet people that have passed, if they have to adorn a phsycial body to get to me cause i cant get high enough, the light of there soul is shining through it and there eyes, its the background there drawn onto, its like youve bypassed the physical completely and just gone for that, which i really admire, it shows a distinct connection to energy that needs no physical reassurance, thats skill ;)

Others have said you HAVE to have these bodies or you will (a) tear away the silver cord (if there is one) or (b) have your energy uncontained.

I just think that when we become conscious entities, as opposed to raw energy without consciousness (and I'm really not sure there is such a thing!) but when we do, there is already an inherent "glue" that keeps our unique energy together. We can choose to make different energy shapes, send some of our consciousness elsewhere or whatever, but I don't think we would be like fog that dissipates into the air without a container.

As i said before i hate reading stuff on this , but i love listening first hand to peoples experiences, ive never had a cord, never experienced all the negative entitys and there common behaviours in the vein there implied in most writings, i can honestly say for me personally its the worst thing i ever did lol! Not to of discovered its knowledge and common ground, but how rigidly its set out there!

I think unlearning is a key process in life actually, we started out pure, we learnt some things, we learnt some more, we were maybe to young to decipher what was important and that seems like the adults task, getting rid of the things we learnt that arent necesssary to us or our development, and yeh its a life long battle, but being aware of it is one thing like you say, its how we move forward from it, have you spent time out there with this issue? Have you thought about tackling it from the astral plane?

So do you feel that some sort of etheric body is necessary when you travel? Are you aware of it when you travel?

Not always, and ya know what i call it a body it isnt, its a perspective mostly, its only when i get some perspectives i think my mind has to try and make sense of the other perspectives i have and puts them in a body if you like, but when i travel no, i dont see no cords, no bodys, the multiple me's seem to happen when im wavering out there, cause i dont know about you but im often going hold on, this isnt right........ lol as soon as i question i get banged lol. So yeh i quite agree with the idea of assembling dreams, i see it like you say as a bridge, untill we get it lol :)

And flight floating, its not a real terminology in the books etc i dont think **** hence why ya not heard it probs! its basically walking in flight, i never see grounds in astral do you?

I will have a think of the jewerelly case experience you mentioned, might even obe up and see what i will get told lol :)
Your an absolute pleasure to talk with Lora, again thankyou so much for you time :)
Kind blessings Loopy xxx

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 28-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Master
Big hug from my spiritual babys daddy to for that ;)
Loopy xx

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 28-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Master
Loopy--

I'm so glad you found some peace with your baby. I can't even imagine how that was for you. Going through the end of the pregnancy took a very strong person, L, and I respect that you wanted it to end naturally. If you hadn't, you'd always be wondering if it was worse than it could have been, if it could have been changed in some way.

I don't know who you were reading or listening to that "set out all of this...rigidly." Because even if you just read the personal experiences of people, they vary greatly--not only in what they experience (the negative entities, etc.) but in how they do it, how they interpret it.

I also have never exerienced these "negs" in any way. For a while I thought maybe I had been cocooned somehow so that I never experience them--like I was depriving myself of the full experience.

But I'm not sure that's true. I don't see shadow people. But I don't really see "dead people" either, so it's not really surprising. I've never felt a cold spot. What I've gotten is a feeling of warmth and love from them. I had an experience in a basement room that still confuses me.

I do feel a draw to energy, but I have not really developed any ability to DO anything with it, except for myself or to observe it. I feel someday I am supposed to somehow--in a different kind of a way. But that will be after I finish working out the energy (chakra) blockages. The partial blockage near the heart also deprives my arms of energy---in physical life. Spiritually, it represents the ability to do for yourself, to create for yourself.

I've had these pulsing energy vibrations for at least a couple years now--through different areas of my brain, near my ears and especially through my right hand/fingers (right being the side that represents the physical; left being spiritual. The left side doesn't seem to be blocked as much. ) It's like it's pulsing to clear out the resistance until it can flow easily. Then I suspect I won't feel the pulsing anymore. Or maybe the pulsing is my guide. Sometimes I feel that.

So I just know that I am very interested in how energy really works--in the spiritual/dimensional world, personally. I don't yet know why or what I will find to do with it. I tend to like to work in the background anyway, so that's OK. Whatever I do find that is helpful, others probably won't know. That's the way I'd prefer it.

I would love to work "out there" on my issues. In fact, when I was really sick and had exhausted every way I knew to heal, the fact that I had this ear popping and roaring sounds (that weren't really there)--made me hope that projection was something I could do well, even in a weakened state. [BTW--unlike other people, I only hear the loud roaring sounds (like a jet motor or loud car) when I come back to my body, not going out. I've never found anyone else that has that. ]

I hoped that I could ask my guides for help, either in direct healing or in understand the causes that I had created for myself. And after one projection, I wasn't able to do it again. I was really, really frustrated--sometimes felt that I was being punished. But I know it's only my own issues holding me back, not "them". I've had different kinds of experiences since then--some precognition stuff, some information holding objects. It's like they're giving me a sampler of many kinds of things, either to show me the possibilities and I choose or just to show me that I can. It does frustrate me that, so far, I haven't been able to use whatever experiences I've had to build on and go further in that or know how to get there again. Arrgghh! It is frustrating for me.

So you "wake" while already in flight in astral? Yes, I have seen the "ground" in my one experience. I had set up a target place by visualizing each detail of someplace I knew (my livingroom). And when I was finally able to get out of body (which I eventually did by asking for more energy, more clarity, until my energy was high enough that I was just *there* where I wanted to be.

Yes, they do absolutely glow--those who are spirit. Even basest astral is so much more defined, internally-glowing than this 3D plane. And my thinking was so much more clear than every day--like super-consciousness.

I got thrown off by see a guy in my livingroom I didn't expect. It wasn't the image I expected from my guide (I felt he was there but not yet visible). This 28-ish young man was in front of me like a waiter (waiting for me to get out of the bedroom). But I was so flummoxed by seeing the unexpected, that it threw me off. I had memorized a whole list of things I wanted to accomplish just in case I lost my train of thought because I was surprised by something, so I just went on to the next thing on my list--visiting my kids in astral. I remember flying over the ocean (it dark suddenly when I did that), but then it devolved into a lucid dream. I think the young man was to be a guide for that leg of the journey--the OBE part. Wish to hell I could get back there to take advantage of it!!!

But, like I said, I've had to learn to accept and learn from the other experiences that come along.

The "jewel" on the case is something I've thought about too much. It's like you were feeling about the dumb song (and it is a really dumb song! haha).

I'm glad the baby daddy felt better about your experience. For whatever reason, it wasn't to be yet. You will understand someday--maybe just not in this life. But I hope so.

Have a good one LL.

Lora
Old 29-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes ! I got one false awakening experienced .. It is one of my weird experience , After I got an AP travel , I forced myself to woke-up because there was 3 entities approaching me, I felt I am awake . I moved up my body and tried to turn ON the light. the switch of the light was near in my bed.but I could not push my hand in the button of the switch ,then I wondered , that I am still in a FA, so what I did was bite my hand so that I could feel pain. and checked if I am really awake but I felt pain when I bite my hand , then I concluded that I was not sleeping.so I moved my right hand back to switch ON the light but I failed in the second time.I was confused and tired. so I lied back on my bed ,and get relax ,as if i don't care what was real or not.after a few seconds I get back in my real body and got awake.

Base on my experience, FA is all part of the AP procedure.
Old 30-10-2013, 07:24 PM
Master
Its crazy isn't it franco!! But I do see the possibility of a relationship between the two, not even about the bodys, I think we probably use them to kinda transfer the information between these two places (or multitude of!) more for our physical minds comfort than anything, but if it wasn't an awakening , then I wonder if how high for example someone who trances goes, as in how far into the trance they can get, and say they trance through vibrations, if the levels of vibration to get back corresponds to how far into the trance they have gone, there seems to be a link but when I put it out there I get very few reply! So maybe im just going crazy, again hahaha:)
Thanks for reply :)
Loopy :)

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 03-11-2013, 02:11 PM
mb6954

I've noticed something strange... Whenever I have a failed AP experience where I manage to get out of my body but for some reason just get sucked right back I always seem to have a FA straight after. Was like the other night I tried four times to get out of my body. Yet I just kept getting sucked right back in eventually I was just like I'm not going to get out I'm just going to go back to sleep

Well I didn't just go back to sleep, I had a false awakening which really messed with my head because I was taking some multivitamins (as I do every morning). Then I woke up and I couldn't for the life of me work out if I had actually taken those vitamins and gone back to sleep.

But I haven't meditated for the last four days as I've been really busy with a bunch of other things. I'm meditating again
Old 03-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Master
Hey Mb, great to hear your experiences :)
Well I didn't just go back to sleep, I had a false awakening which really messed with my head because I was taking some multivitamins (as I do every morning). Then I woke up and I couldn't for the life of me work out if I had actually taken those vitamins and gone back to sleep.
Not sure if were in the same page here, what i was meaning is you ...erm... how to explain lol its a bit like dreaming you wake up, but there isn't anything else happening with me when that happens, but then realise you haven't, then immediately dream you've woke up again.. etc
Is that kinda how it happened for you, you dreamt you woke up? or you did your morning routine via a dream and then woke up thinking, did i just do that or dream it? what the heck happened?either way its still very much a what the heck happened experience huh :) lol

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 04-11-2013, 04:03 AM
mb6954

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hey Mb, great to hear your experiences :)

Not sure if were in the same page here, what i was meaning is you ...erm... how to explain lol its a bit like dreaming you wake up, but there isn't anything else happening with me when that happens, but then realise you haven't, then immediately dream you've woke up again.. etc
Is that kinda how it happened for you, you dreamt you woke up? or you did your morning routine via a dream and then woke up thinking, did i just do that or dream it? what the heck happened?either way its still very much a what the heck happened experience huh :) lol

Hey Loopy Lucid,

I take my multivitamins directly after waking up (on an empty stomach) otherwise I forget about taking them and generally don't end up getting around to taking them until bedtime...

So I thought I had woken up. I went to my draw and took them. But that dosent sound right does it? With false awakenings you can't move anything? Lol could I have possibly dreamed that whole scenario? I always get these vivid dreams after a failed AP. I thought they were false awakenings but your right that dosent sound right.

Much different to an AP. During an AP your there in the moment. You can remember the whole thing without any need for recall. Everything's crystal clear. Whereas with these vivid dreams I keep getting after a failed AP everything's kind of blury but I'm always doing a normal everyday activity albeit part of my morning routine taking supplements, having a shower, sorting through my clothes etc and then jumping back into bed like I'm not even controlling what I'm doing. I can just barely remember doing one of those activities.

Could it be possible that after a failed AP as a result I'm getting these vivid everyday-like dreams?
Old 04-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Master
Hey Mb, it is more than possible this was a false awakening, I doubt very much we all have them the same as there all pretty individual experiences, I wonder if anyone else gets it the same way you do?
But I do agree whenever were working on obe/ap the dreams and general things associated with this area seem to get stronger and stronger, weirder and weirder until bang! It all comes together and makes some sense, I think its how we get to understand it all, all part of its process :)
Glad things are moving on with your travels to, sounds like good fun :)

~Shane Koyczan~
Old 05-11-2013, 10:04 AM
JoeJoe

Hey Loopylucid :)

I remember one time I had false awakenings so bad that It actually was pretty annoying. I went from intense lucid dream to realizing It was a dream. Think i woke up and be in another intense lucid dream went back to my body "froze" "vibrated" Astral projected, went back to my body tried to wake up, woke up in another lucid dream! then finally awoke after the dream. Felt like I had less energy the following day. Crazy night imo. haha