Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Master

Evil does not exist

I am reading Out of body adventures by Rick Stack. He says you create your reality through your thoughts. If you believe strongly in spooky creatures, you conceivably could manufacture them and then meet your own creations. They will not really be demons, of course, because demons do not exist. They have no power over you, since it is always you and your own ideas, thoughts and emotions that determine your experience, no matter what dimension you find yourself in. If you ever encounter such a situation, simply tell yourself that you create your own reality and that you are safe, and wish your unfriendly visitor well and go about your business. The same thing happened to Jane Roberts, an author in the Seth Material, in which a big black thing like a bloated blurred human form attacked her. Later Seth explained that she had created the creature with her own fears and had set up the experience so she could sort of fight it out with what she believed to be the evil or negative elements of herself. She said evil does not exist. It was a product of her belief. Another ap book I just finished reading, out of body exploring by Preston Dennett, says the same thing but not in those words.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Master

The author Rick Stack, says if an individual is filled with fear, depressed or sees the world as a place riddled with evil, it may be better for him or her to postpone the inner journeys we have been discussing until these issues are addressed and a more positive mental climate is achieved. Nonphysical reality is so thought responsive that an extremely negative frame of mind can result in experiences that will serve only to reinforce the negativism.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:28 AM
vivid dreamer

I have never read Rick Stack's book, but I have read William Buhlman and Robert Monroe and they basically say the same things. It makes sense though when you think about it. They say the physical world we are in now is the densest of all planes and that it takes a while for thoughts to manifest. However, in the higher planes, thoughts form instantly and are a direct projection of what we are thinking at the time.

I remember one of my friends was telling me about this horrible nightmare she had once. She said she heard loud noises and her body was paralyzed and she couldn't move and she looked over and saw herself in the bed next to her but it was herself as a rotting corpse. Luckily I knew about OBE's and asked her if she was afraid she was dying when all the strange sensations were happening to her and she said yes. I told her she most likely had an OBE and that her fear of death manifested into actually SEEING herself as a rotting corpse. She didn't believe me and said it was simply a nightmare. It could have very well been, but the physical sensations she described sound a lot like an OBE to me. I just wanted to share :)
Old 02-12-2012, 02:16 AM
Master

Thanks for that vivid dreamer. That was very interesting to read. I agree with you what you said and that she had an OBE. Some people will refuse to believe you no matter how convincing you are. I made this thread because lately people have been talking about entities.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:24 AM
Master
I do not agree with this. If Demons do not exist than neither do Angels, Guides, or anything else in that order of beings. While without a doubt a lot of things that happen in the planes manifest from our own conscious and subconscious thoughts there are other things that are unexplainable and could not be our own creations. Demons and Angels are entities just like any other normal entity you may encounter during your dreams and projections, they just tend to be the more advanced ones. Demons being advanced in spiritual de-evolution, and Angels being advanced in evolution. If Demons do not exist then no entities exist.

With that said if entities don't exist how in my last projection did a girl I have been projecting with tell me that intelligent life lives on 40,000 planets? Something I had absolutely never heard or knew in this entire life I have lived on this Earth. I never heard that number before. But after that projection I googled "life on 40,000 planets." What came up? Tons and tons of articles based on a well-known astrophysicist's belief that intelligent life is on roughly 40,000 planets in our galaxy. I googled 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 ,50,000 and further on. Nothing comes up EXCEPT for 40,000. What are the chances of that? If what this writer says is true then the being who told me that 40,000 planets have intelligent life was a creation of mine. A creation that told me something I never knew? That is impossible. His theory is right in some situations without a doubt but it by no means in my opinion is a complete theory or answer. There are huge gaping holes in that theory that are left unanswered.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Master

There are billions of planets. A lot more than 40,000. I know that probably it has come from my mind when I am talking to someone in the astral. We have different opinions and that is the way it is. We have to agree to disagree. No one will win. I have been out of my body a lot of times and I rarely have seen anything bad. I have seen things that are not bad but it came from my mind. Talking about negative entities can put learners off trying to ap. I do not think it is fair to do that. It is good to encourage people to ap. Not to put them off. People can get tired hearing a lot about negative things.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:35 AM
peacegarden

In a way though, everything comes from our mind, including other souls, angels, guides, etc. I'm not sure there is a line between what is really there and what is created by mind, (big mind), because it all is. At our most subconscious level, we are the source of all creation, we are the one that creates this stageplay for souls to play within.

I've not managed to fully project yet. Fear comes up a lot, and I still have depression, but I don't think these things are much of an issue. My dreams are not filled with fear or conflict, in fact they are really quite light at the moment. I feel like this is a representation of where I'm at. I've made a lot of peace with the external world, and a lot of peace within, and I think my dreams are showing me this, simply by not being too heavy or conflicting like they used to be.

I'm fully aware that I may well see some dark stuff when I finally project, and I feel like I can handle it, that it's fine. Obviously I don't know until I see it, but I feel like I can view it from a place of intrigue and curiosity, rather than fear. I imagine seeing your own rotting corpse, well as freaky as it would be, it's got to be a good spiritual practice, to help you fully realize your own mortality.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
I've not managed to fully project yet. Fear comes up a lot,
That is probably why you have not been able to ap yet. Ap will be easier when you are no longer afraid.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:18 AM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is probably why you have not been able to ap yet. Ap will be easier when you are no longer afraid.

Well I thought about this, but I don't know how to get past that fear without facing it.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Master

I do not know how to help you on that. There are a lot of articles in ap books on what to do to overcome fear. Perhaps you will just have to keep trying again and again and eventually you will not be afraid. You will realise that there is nothing to be afraid of. I was lucky, I never had that problem. Perhaps I am a bit unusual. I have felt myself leave my body. I have seen scary things in the vibrational state. That was years ago. I no longer see scary things.