Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Experiencer
Another «*twin*»...soulmate..? I’m confused

hi,

Some already know me, I posted one big topic a few months ago about my TF.
We cut the communication again this summer, and I moved in a new flat lately. With roommates..and something really strange happened with one of them.
In a few days we were already very close, finishing each other sentence, telling what the other is thinkin before him/her...same tastes etc.
I was not especially attracted from the beginning but he seemed to be very attracted by me. And now we spend more and more time together I have so much desire for him...he tries to make me laugh all the time, he is very caring with me etc.
But each time we get close (we kissed each other very passionately..) he scared and removes himself in one gesture lol.
But the minutes after he is getting close to me again..

Anyways. I discovered that he had a book called «*twin flames*» on his table. LOL
I’m stuck. Very confused. He is not the type of guy reading a lot first, and he is very Cartesian.
The book was opened on the page talking about testimonies...

Also I noticed some strange phenomenons happened when he is here: his radio lighting on itself, a glass broken suddenly in the room close to his bedroom one morning...

How do you understand all this ??
My interpretation is that he noticed a particular bond between us and started to search for more informations. The book was not read a lot yet. So he might have bought it very lately.

We live together for 1 month only. Everything went very quickly together..all natural, fluid.
But I’m confused about what kind of relationship he is to me now !
Old 31-01-2019, 11:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by Helix6

"In a few days we were already very close, finishing each other sentence, telling what the other is thinkin before him/her...same tastes etc."

I was in the very same place with the one current roommate. Just about everything you said. The way it culminated, some months ago, one evening they said to me in a quietly surprised voice "You're me". Then we kept on talking. They're right. I'd pointedly not mentioned it before, as they are not alone, and they know it. It hasn't come up since. We're still friends, just like we were before we were roomies, and this is all we'll ever be. Good thing. It's a blessing to appreciate them for who they are.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
hi,

Some already know me, I posted one big topic a few months ago about my TF.
We cut the communication again this summer, and I moved in a new flat lately. With roommates..and something really strange happened with one of them.
In a few days we were already very close, finishing each other sentence, telling what the other is thinkin before him/her...same tastes etc.
I was not especially attracted from the beginning but he seemed to be very attracted by me. And now we spend more and more time together I have so much desire for him...he tries to make me laugh all the time, he is very caring with me etc.
But each time we get close (we kissed each other very passionately..) he scared and removes himself in one gesture lol.
But the minutes after he is getting close to me again..

Anyways. I discovered that he had a book called «*twin flames*» on his table. LOL
I’m stuck. Very confused. He is not the type of guy reading a lot first, and he is very Cartesian.
The book was opened on the page talking about testimonies...

Also I noticed some strange phenomenons happened when he is here: his radio lighting on itself, a glass broken suddenly in the room close to his bedroom one morning...

How do you understand all this ??
My interpretation is that he noticed a particular bond between us and started to search for more informations. The book was not read a lot yet. So he might have bought it very lately.

We live together for 1 month only. Everything went very quickly together..all natural, fluid.
But I’m confused about what kind of relationship he is to me now !

Oh dear, maybe think about this differently. If we scrap the whole tf concept for a short while and lean into the soul mate concept, life is easier to explain. The people that we meet and have contact with, are all our soul mates, they are here to add something or other to our life. It's easy to label our connections, however labels can sometimes dilute our experience.

The problem with the labelling is that it can make life so hard. Why not just think of this person as someone you get on with and like. Forget the labels, they just muddy the water and make us think and think and think.

If a person is just someone that we can be with and the labels are removed, it also removes our belief structure and makes moving forward easier. So think mindset, in the tf mindset we might get confused if we believe that there is only one tf. Yet, if we are open to the idea that all our relationships are connections that give us opportunity, the mindset shifts and we can see what we are experiencing in a different way.

When we look for signs and symbols, we will get signs and symbols. Be wary of these because our human mind can misconstrue the true meaning if we are not careful...

Enjoy whatever the connection is, maybe just allow it to be and see where it goes, it may go nowhere, or somewhere. If you have no expectation you will be fine with either scenario.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Yet, if we are open to the idea that all our relationships are connections that give us opportunity, the mindset shifts and we can see what we are experiencing in a different way.

When we look for signs and symbols, we will get signs and symbols. Be wary of these because our human mind can misconstrue the true meaning if we are not careful...

Enjoy whatever the connection is, maybe just allow it to be and see where it goes, it may go nowhere, or somewhere. If you have no expectation you will be fine with either scenario.

Akira, one of the best answers I've read on this forum.
Very very clear and lovng and wise.

I whole-heartedly agree <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 11-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Experiencer
Yeah true, but I'm just confused about this book I found he owns…
about twin souls.

It's not his habit. I mean, first he doesnt read a lot...and this was on his nightstand. Open at the page "testimonies". So I'm confused about why he reads that.

And also because we have a lot of paranormal activity happening when we are physically together. What could it mean? Why his glass got broken suddenly when nobody was in the room..? and his devices acting mad when we are together.
Last time we were watching a film..and we started to hear like big Wind blows with voices all around the room, seeming to come from above… he got up to check the source, but didnt find anything ...it was "in the air"!
Imagine, he is an engineer, very cartesian guy, and I saw he is starting to be worry about all this!

what could it mean??
Old 12-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Master
I doubt he bought the book after you met because he thought you could be TFs. Most people haven't even heard of TFs at all.
Why don't you simply ask him? Say "What an interesting title! Why/where did you get it?"
Might bring you closer together when he knows you're into spiritual stuff.

Paranormal activity can happen with a soulmate. Been there, done that, got the T-shirts, more than one.
He wasn't my TF.
We sometimes could read each other's thoughts, which was shocking. Finished each other's sentences and so on.

Like Akira said, don't label it. FEEL, notice, observe with your normal human senses, use common sense, so you don't end up falling for an illusion. If it's gonna go somewhere you'd want it to be based on something real, not some fantasy.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Experiencer
Hi FairyCrystal,

Yeah, that's what I thought.
I was very surprised he has this book because I Don't think he is very spiritually oriented… when Strange things happen in the flat, he Always looks for some rational explanations, especially because he is an engineer…
that's why I Wonder if he didn't buy this wondering what's going on between us.
I can't really ask him , because I was not supposed to see this book :/ (I discovered it just spreading his clean trousers on his bed..)

But I also think he is a soulmate. There was an immediate bond between us like we know each other for a looong time (possible past life/lives together also I guess).
Everything is very natural between us. He is certainly not my twin. The one who I think is my twin, we are in separation at this time and he's going through Kundalini (since we met back) right now and the dark night of the Soul. Plus, my guide told me to wait in my dreams about a sign from him (because he is the "runner").

So I guess my roommate is a karmic soulmate, but a special one I guess, because we have all these spiritual paranormal stuff happening since we ve been together!
Old 13-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Experiencer
So, being cautious with labels, I think I have maybe Something to experience with this karmic soulmate, until we will be both ready with my TF for the reunion.
Because all the time I have synchronicities pushing me to him again and again…

but it stopped a bit these last weeks and Im starting to see everywhere the name of my roommate and little sync about things we share together.
So maybe I have something to learn with him before I get back to the TF (which is reallyyyy not for now).
Old 05-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Experiencer
What you describe is not that of a twin flame relationship, when you meet a real twin flame or even a false Twinflame your third eye and your heart chakra will explode, there’s no denying it, you can’t just say “oh we got along really well & were attracted to each other so all he must be my twin flame” is ridiculous, I used to go out with some loser when I was a teenager and a glass broke on when I was near him also & it didn’t mean **** ��
Old 07-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Deactivated Account

I also believe in multiple soulmates rather than one twin flame. I've had very many amazing intense spiritual connections, all very special and all very much part of me and my soul. It would be nice to believe in twin flames but I can't see it being practical or helpful, at least for me. I mean I got tired of calling every intense spiritual connection a twin flame so just went back to calling them all soulmates instead. I don't think twin flames really exist anymore, but I could be wrong. My boyfriend thinks we are half of each other's soul (though he doesn't give it a label). It's romantic though I'm not too convinced myself. But we'll see. I said I would if we ended up married and together forever lol.