Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Seeker

Whats with the intense sensations ?

I think I was triggered into awakening by who i think is my twin flame. I'm still new to all this and have never meditated or had any spiritual leaning so far. But in the last one month I seem to have made up for a life time's learning on the subject. I constantly feel the need to listen to healing frequencies, affirmations and the like. What I need help understanding is the intense sensations I feel in the sacral region ...almost similar to leading up to an orgasm..but it doesnt happen. The sensations just stay there sometimes when I'm in the middle of a meeting and i have to cross my legs tight and wait for them to pass. Can someone tell me what these sensations are ? Never experienced them before I met him. And it looks like for some starnge reason I've been put on the fast track to awakening....synchronicities, ears ringing, waking up between 2-4am, feeling weird energy around when I sleep. Please shed some light.
Old 28-01-2019, 10:59 AM
Master

sacral is where emotions live and current moon is in scorpio. Moon represents the emotions. scorpio is an intensely feeling sign.
this is a great opportunity to get in touch with your deepest feelings. allow and release.
it will all feel intense for a few days.
Old 28-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Master
From what you describe it's like what I've experienced when I was in Glastonbury in 2010. Somehow all these power places -the Tor, Chalice Well, Lady's chapel etc- triggered something in me, and I had these almost non-stop strong sensations like you describe. I wanted sex as well. So much so that I almost would've jumped a man, any man, lol. It was so bad it was almost horrible.
I also wanted a carnelian, had that longing for a short time, but couldn't find one I liked. I found it in a shop in Glastonbury.
I've carried it on me for months, even though it's too big for that really as it's not a small tumble.
At some point those intense feelings went. Not sure how long it took.
I was never really able to work out what had happened, but I DO know something happened to me there in Glastonbury.
I think my Sacral chakra was opened/activated further than before which I suppose then also opens you up to whole new intense sensations, including sexual sensations.

Every now and then I still get that feeling. It also has to do with creative energy that is not expressed, not channeled properly. It makes me restless and easily snappy when I get that feeling. I've learnt that having a good orgasm helps. Logical, as you then release energy and reduce stress levels.
It's not necessarily the most mind-boggling orgasm in the world, but it does the trick to get rid of the intense sensations, calms everything down again.

Every now and then I also have such feelings rise from my tailbone. At first I thought it had to do with Kundalini, it may or may not, the votes aren't in on that one. That can happen after an orgasm and then these intense tingling sensations from the tailbone region start and last for up to an hour. They're SO annoying! First time it happened I thought I maybe had to go to the bathroom, but that wasn't it. Ifever it happens, I cannot sleep until it's gone. It's too intense.
Now there is a nerve center directly behind the tailbone that can cause this, I think this nerve center is also involved in Kundalini rising phenomenon. But I've also learnt that sometimes it's to do with bones/joints/organs in the lower back and pelvic area not being in the right place. I know that cos once it was gone after I'd gone to my osteopath and she'd corrected my pelvic area. Sometimes my uterus or bladder have tilted a bit, and since these are held in place by ligaments which are attached to bones in the lower back, that then also puts tension on those. I assume this could then easily also trigger that nerve center.

In any case, I assume it will go at some point like it did for me. I really am not certain how long it took though.
Maybe it will help if you start doing something creative to express yourself, your authentic self. I think that's what I started doing when I got back home from Glastonbury: I started painting like an idiot again.
Old 28-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Seeker

The sacral region feeling is your twin flame sending love to you, and they're not inexperienced either. Making it more intense similarly to an orgasmy feeling takes a higher amount of focusing so your twin flame knows how to send things. It feels warm right? It's your tf sending love. Try sending it back, using your heart to push the love out and see what happens.
Old 29-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
From what you describe it's like what I've experienced when I was in Glastonbury in 2010. Somehow all these power places -the Tor, Chalice Well, Lady's chapel etc- triggered something in me, and I had these almost non-stop strong sensations like you describe. I wanted sex as well. So much so that I almost would've jumped a man, any man, lol. It was so bad it was almost horrible.
I also wanted a carnelian, had that longing for a short time, but couldn't find one I liked. I found it in a shop in Glastonbury.
I've carried it on me for months, even though it's too big for that really as it's not a small tumble.
At some point those intense feelings went. Not sure how long it took.
I was never really able to work out what had happened, but I DO know something happened to me there in Glastonbury.
I think my Sacral chakra was opened/activated further than before which I suppose then also opens you up to whole new intense sensations, including sexual sensations.

Every now and then I still get that feeling. It also has to do with creative energy that is not expressed, not channeled properly. It makes me restless and easily snappy when I get that feeling. I've learnt that having a good orgasm helps. Logical, as you then release energy and reduce stress levels.
It's not necessarily the most mind-boggling orgasm in the world, but it does the trick to get rid of the intense sensations, calms everything down again.

Every now and then I also have such feelings rise from my tailbone. At first I thought it had to do with Kundalini, it may or may not, the votes aren't in on that one. That can happen after an orgasm and then these intense tingling sensations from the tailbone region start and last for up to an hour. They're SO annoying! First time it happened I thought I maybe had to go to the bathroom, but that wasn't it. Ifever it happens, I cannot sleep until it's gone. It's too intense.
Now there is a nerve center directly behind the tailbone that can cause this, I think this nerve center is also involved in Kundalini rising phenomenon. But I've also learnt that sometimes it's to do with bones/joints/organs in the lower back and pelvic area not being in the right place. I know that cos once it was gone after I'd gone to my osteopath and she'd corrected my pelvic area. Sometimes my uterus or bladder have tilted a bit, and since these are held in place by ligaments which are attached to bones in the lower back, that then also puts tension on those. I assume this could then easily also trigger that nerve center.

In any case, I assume it will go at some point like it did for me. I really am not certain how long it took though.
Maybe it will help if you start doing something creative to express yourself, your authentic self. I think that's what I started doing when I got back home from Glastonbury: I started painting like an idiot again.

With me it started hours after I met who I think is my twin flame and we went our way a day later. We are both married but have known each other for 23 years. We met , had a brief relationship, went our separate ways and reconnected online 3 years back and realised we still had that connection. We physically met just two months back when all this started.

Its so weird sometimes....because it has all the makings of an orgasm that doesnt happen...and out of the blue, just like that and I'm squirming and twisting.

Interesting about the tailbone bit but in my case this is likely connected to my twinflame because I've had lower back pain and lower abdominal pain for a while but I've never experienced these feelings before i met him.
Old 29-01-2019, 09:03 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
The sacral region feeling is your twin flame sending love to you, and they're not inexperienced either. Making it more intense similarly to an orgasmy feeling takes a higher amount of focusing so your twin flame knows how to send things. It feels warm right? It's your tf sending love. Try sending it back, using your heart to push the love out and see what happens.

He's a Reiki Master Teacher and has been on the spiritual journey for almost 15 years now. But he doesnt know he's a twin flame specifically. He's told me he thinks we are one soul in two people...which is the same basically. Its a very tingly feeling not warmth really ....similar to being aroused.
Old 29-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi, I can relate a lot to your experience. Although, I'd rather not talk about my personal life so much on a public forum, these experiences were, I believe triggered by someone coming into my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousW
Its so weird sometimes....because it has all the makings of an orgasm that doesnt happen...and out of the blue, just like that and I'm squirming and twisting.

I first experienced something similar to this in April 2017. I was driving along a quiet country road and felt a surge of energy down below. Although it felt good, I got a bit worried, stopped and layed down thinking their was something wrong with me. The energy I felt slowly went away. Then a few days later it came back when I was going home from work. I was blown away by it, it felt very strong, and it made me feel quite high. From then on I was feeling it everyday for a couple of months, also vibrations coming from my stomach area. It felt very similar to orgasm although it wasn't, I felt sexual but I didn't want sex, a bit like sexual energy turning inwards instead of going out if that makes sense. It peaked in May 2017, that was when I went to see a psychic and he told me I was going through spiritual awakening. The psychic told me the energy wouldn't go, but slowly it did. I feel it occasionally though not as intensely. Its actually turned my life upside down, I've been struggling ever since to back to normal. I use to work 12 hour days 6 days a week. I've been working the bear minimum since last year, and doing very little work at home. Things are nearly back to normal now, apart from the synchronicity I seem to be experiencing often. I wish I could offer more advice, but I'm still confused myself. But yeah, your experiences sound similar to mine.
Old 29-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousW
With me it started hours after I met who I think is my twin flame and we went our way a day later. We are both married but have known each other for 23 years. We met , had a brief relationship, went our separate ways and reconnected online 3 years back and realised we still had that connection. We physically met just two months back when all this started.

Interesting about the tailbone bit but in my case this is likely connected to my twinflame because I've had lower back pain and lower abdominal pain for a while but I've never experienced these feelings before i met him.
Yes, same what I can have.
The tailbone thing is a different thing entirely, and doesn't happen simultaneously with the other sensation. I just told you that as extra info.
I doubt it matters what causes it, whether it is a TF, an event, a power place, fact is that it is happening, and likely had to happen. Again, like I said, I think it's sacral chakra activation on deeper levels. I already told you what I tend to do about it and what helps. Maybe it works for you as well.
Read on the sacral chakra, it's a very important chakra.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:04 PM
Seeker

Your tf is sending you something for sure. Maybe you are just not focused on your heart or the love feeling that is always there. The tingly feeling along with an automatic arousal, maybe spreading around your abdomen area? That's exactly what I felt when my tf sent love. You can lay down motionless and try to observe what it is. Could be ahem, doing the personal act as well.
Old 29-01-2019, 03:54 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
Your tf is sending you something for sure. Maybe you are just not focused on your heart or the love feeling that is always there. The tingly feeling along with an automatic arousal, maybe spreading around your abdomen area? That's exactly what I felt when my tf sent love. You can lay down motionless and try to observe what it is. Could be ahem, doing the personal act as well.

Whats holding me back probably is the fact that we are both married and devoted to our families...so not yet sure where the TF equation fits in here. Oh yeah...I feel very compelled to do the personal act because I feel so tight in the area and do get some relief. Sometimes the sensation lasts for hours. Sometimes its nice...but weird if it happens when I'm around people. Maybe I'll just ride it out and see where it goes.