Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2019, 01:47 AM
Seeker

Twin Flame no longer constantly in my mind and TF Visions

My connection seems to have died naturally. It's extremely weak. She's not even in my mind anymore and I can't feel her feelings. I can't revive it with effort either. Can it be blocked by whatever higher self for some reason? I naturally surrendered because I can't fix it. More importantly, is this a stage? Did it happen to anyone else?

I also had a vision of her holding my hand and taking me somewhere, maybe few weeks before the disconnect. Probably not related to disconnect. At the same moment my tf must have also saw the vision because she got really happy and felt love for no reason in the exact same moments. I never had a vision in my life before, does it mean anything, has anyone's vision come true?
Old 29-01-2019, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

I've experienced what you are describing with a very weak, almost non-existent connection. I met my TF about 14 years ago and haven't seen him in over a decade. We go through periods of deep connection, but also times when we're barely connected at all. The first time it happened, the connection was gone for about 5 years. Since then, it hasn't been gone for more than a few months at a time. I don't know the reason this happens. My TF and I occasionally actively block each other because we lead very separate physical lives, but it's different than that type of blocking.

I've had several visions throughout the years, but only a few related to my TF. In two cases, the visions directly followed me asking for divine direction as to if this man had a special connection to me. Within hours to days, both came to fruition. The latest one happened about a year ago and I think it was more spiritual/symbolic because we aren't anywhere near together on the physical plane, but in the vision, we were walking through a hedge maze having a great conversation including my apology. Someone once suggested to me that they may have symbolized walking through the tree of life and acceptance/forgiveness.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:41 AM
Seeker

Did you do anything that could have triggered the connection back up after that long of a time? I can't wait. I love her too much and I will never want anyone else. I can't spend a decade without her, we're still around 22-24 with her and I don't want her aging without me, ALL THE WHILE thinking and loving each other. I can't let that happen. So did you do anything that could have brought the connection back up?

Last edited by Rhetoricc : 29-01-2019 at 02:56 PM.
Old 30-01-2019, 01:55 AM
Experiencer

No, I really didn't. I mean, I guess if you count having a baby, but that didn't involve him, so no. It really was just random. Hadn't thought of him in years, then all of a sudden, bam! I felt his energy all over again. Sorry I can't really be more help. I love my TF dearly, but that ship sailed years ago. We both moved on to other people during our time without spiritual connection and went on to develop on our own. TF love isn't always about being together and loving each other in the traditional human physical way. It's something totally different and both terrible and amazing. I hope you get your chance at forever. But being a TF is really hard. I've heard very few if any stories that are super positive. Maybe you'll be one of the exceptions.
Old 30-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Seeker

There will never be anyone else to me. They'll never be her. It's way too special. Guess it stayed dead because you both moved on. I'm practically %100 certain ours is meant to be physical union. I received intuitive guidance and had extreme tf connection but the connection is entirely dead with no guidance for maybe 1-2 months. This never happened before. I need to know if this is just a stage. I mean we didn't give up on each other and we are not sad 24/7 so connection should've been just fine. This really isn't a common thing is it?
Old 31-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

Are you in physical contact? If you are, why aren't you connected then? And if you're not in physical contact, it's really hard to say what will happen in your life and how your connection will progress.

Again, not wanting to be a downer, but my TF and I didn't technically give up on each other either. Product of circumstances. And yeah, there was some choice in the matter, but we both always thought we would come back to each other. Life, however, is full of unexpected twists and turns. Never say never. My TF and I thought we were meant to be, and we are, but not in the way you would expect. TF love is...unconditional. And unconditional love is exceptionally complex.

I don't know your back story with your TF. Would you want to share? Maybe you've just reached a different level of understanding. I love hearing other people's TF stories. It helps me make sense of my own since we are all at different places in our spiritual journey. It's very rare to come across people who have had a TF relationship, so I find it fascinating to see the similarities and also the differences.
Old 02-02-2019, 03:48 AM
Seeker

We expressed telepathy and our love in physical but had no real contact, no offical talk. No way of reaching her. We're in the exact same college major/building but I can't find her again despite trying. I figured out a crazy amount about the telepathy and how all of this works, including reunion divine guidance but I can't force myself to stop missing her in order to raise vibrations/be happy again. I haven't felt any intuitive guidance either. I simply miss her, there's no lack and the feeling seems forced on me. It could be my tf's intense missing reflected on me, or I'm literally being made to/forced to miss her (because I get pulled/forced to feel it)

It was an EXTREME time of connection and divine guidance some months ago. I had literal 2 minds in my head and I was monitoring her exact mental state in real time 24/7 and it was quickly and perfectly synchronizing and following mine. My body was instantly affected when she fell asleep and I'd feel like passing out for a tiny moment. Could practically feel all she felt with intensity. I had ALL that extreme connection AND repeated divine guidance that gave me multiple physical encounters. I missed them all because I doubted it was really her and didn't take action. Guidance only makes you notice them (doesn't do everything for you)

It's been really calm, no guidance and naturally dead connection for whatever 1-2 months. Still dream of her and have her in my mind constantly, just reallly weak. A dead mental presence also causes you to detach and have lower connection. I couldn't make myself think of her 24/7. Everything is naturally near dead.

I'm not sure if all guidance is over after my many missed chances. It went from insanity in a short period of time to dead for a few months and still dead. All my being wants to think I'm back at the beginning of the cycle. The time when I first found about tfs and surrendered/kept it light for 2 months and all insanity began with reunion guidance. Did nobody have a similar experience? Just dunno why it'd go near dead for no reason. Could it be back at the beginning of cycle? Has anyone mentioned something similar? Basically it's like reliving the energy period of total seperation/surrender that led me to those divine guidance days along with extreme connection.
Old 03-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Master
yes . i did . we met 2009 . he bombarded me telepathically till 2011 then i would go months . with nothing . then at random would just come out the blue the signs . the syncs . and then boom nothing again . howeevr i found at these times of disconnection i was doing intense inner work on myself . soon as i just completed that stage . back came the connection . . the longest time though was a whole year . i felt dead inside . and then in august 2018 i was hit daily with memories of us first meeting . for about a week . i asked for a sign if i needed to reach out and got his name on a number plate as we pulled into a side road to check a ,map . his whole first name and initial with nunmber 8 lol. was in front of me . again its died off since october last year . nothing so far . but ive been in another void for 3 months . i see now the connection is when theres a blockage . at least for me anyway

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 03-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
My connection seems to have died naturally. It's extremely weak. She's not even in my mind anymore and I can't feel her feelings. I can't revive it with effort either. Can it be blocked by whatever higher self for some reason? I naturally surrendered because I can't fix it. More importantly, is this a stage? Did it happen to anyone else?

I also had a vision of her holding my hand and taking me somewhere, maybe few weeks before the disconnect. Probably not related to disconnect. At the same moment my tf must have also saw the vision because she got really happy and felt love for no reason in the exact same moments. I never had a vision in my life before, does it mean anything, has anyone's vision come true?
Why would you want to reconnect it when you're not in touch? It would only cause you pain and rouse the desire of wanting to be together (again).

I don't feel my TF anymore, have managed to mostly get him out of my thoughts and system. If I go there again I only expose myself to pain. Why would I do that?
I want to move on with my life after we broke up and find new happiness. Obviously I don't need the connection, otherwise it would be there. And we are undoubtedly still connected on a higher level. Fine with me. As long as I can live my life in peace.
As it is, having a connection has no added value. It'd only create upheaval and pain.
My advice: let it rest and move on.
Old 03-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
yes . i did . we met 2009 . he bombarded me telepathically till 2011 then i would go months . with nothing . then at random would just come out the blue the signs . the syncs . and then boom nothing again . howeevr i found at these times of disconnection i was doing intense inner work on myself . soon as i just completed that stage . back came the connection . . the longest time though was a whole year . i felt dead inside . and then in august 2018 i was hit daily with memories of us first meeting . for about a week . i asked for a sign if i needed to reach out and got his name on a number plate as we pulled into a side road to check a ,map . his whole first name and initial with nunmber 8 lol. was in front of me . again its died off since october last year . nothing so far . but ive been in another void for 3 months . i see now the connection is when theres a blockage . at least for me anyway

So you can literally go a whole year if there's a block? And it's always been because of a block? What if you can't find anything to work on and decide to move on, in a happy way? Would it never get fixed then? I wanted to know if there's something I can fix about this, and if there's a bad reason for the disconnect.

Also getting mentally stuck with tf, bothering with union etc and being unable to reach the genuinely happy state is one of the worst things. Basically mental obsession and feeling bad because of tf but it takes less than 10 seconds to fix. Literally clear every single thought in your mind and detach your mind from everything. That pulls you out of self-caused mental tf misery and allows you to be happy again. Were you unable to feel happy and move on in those disconnect times? I mean for a whole year and other disconnect times etc. Could this be one of the reasons of disconnect for you? Did you stay in mental tf misery land for a year?

Last edited by Rhetoricc : 04-02-2019 at 06:46 AM.