Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-01-2019, 12:48 AM
Master
Change How You Feel by Changing Your Perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

All,

While pondering questions I need answers to in my life, the word "perspective" kept coming up in my thoughts.

I just found out why, in an article written by Gina Petty, in the 1st reference below, which I've used as the title of this post.

Her words reminded me that the negative perspectives I've habitually indulged can actually be positively rearranged inside myself, just as easily to form a renewed "outlook" of my Life's Horizon.

It also reminded me of one of Dr. Wayne Dyer quotes: "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." Wayne Dyer

Your perspective....your choice.....your Horizon!....

Hope this helps someone see new perspectives on their Horizon as far as the "eye-dea" (idea) : can see!

Reference: https://tinybuddha.com/blog/change-f...g-perspective/

Reference: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/wayne_dyer_384143

Enjoy Michael Brant DeMaria's "Horizon" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtEKLvwX4sE
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 28-01-2019 at 02:52 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:26 AM
Master
Quotes from Bashar and Abraham-Hicks

Quote:
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

All,

While searching for an online reference to what the entity, Bashar, channeled by Darryl Anka, called "The Fundamentals", I found the attached PDF file containing Bashar's "The Fundamentals" on pages 1 - 56, in the 1st reference below.

What I didn't know is that after "The Fundamentals" information ends around the latter part of page 56, the remainder of pages 56 - 248 contains awesome quotes from Abraham-Hicks, as well.

These Abraham quotes in no way compete with the excellent sub-forum started by Miss Hepburn in the 2nd reference.

As you'll see, both Bashar's and Abraham's guidance dovetail so nicely with each other, you can't help but appreciate the extra-dimensional excellence of their perspectives and how you can apply either to your great benefit in this dimension.

Here's an example just by searching on the word "Universe" (there are 169 uses of "Universe" throughout the document)

Bashar: "By acting on your joy you are making a statement to the Universe: "This is who I am…support me as you have always supported me in whatever degree of belief I had".

Abraham: "We want to speak about freedom: This is a Vibrational Universe. The only Source that flows is the Source of WellBeing. And, physical and Non-physical, we are all free to allow that Well-Being to flow to us and through us, or we can pinch it off. It is our call-every time…"

You see? What treasures!

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

Reference: http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Bash...ndamentals.pdf Quotes from Bashar and Abraham-Hicks

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=75705
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 10-02-2019, 05:32 AM
janielee

Thanks....
Old 10-02-2019, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks....

...My pleasure, Janielee. Hope it helps you.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:13 PM
Master
God is the guide

Quote:
All,

While viewing the excellent adaptation of the life of Gertrude Bell, in the movie Queen of the Desert, I heard this quote,

"Paradise has no time, age or sanctuary. Awaits us.".

It reminded me of what the phrases, "The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand" and "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you" mean.

....awaiting.

I had not noticed, until now, that the man who uttered that quote above, was one of Gertrude Bell's guides helping on her documentary travels through the desert.

Strangely, I was just struck by remembering that regardless of the appearance of those who occasionally knock at the door of our lives, it is always "God Who is the guest"....

.... and sometimes one may be fortunate to recognize, even belatedly, that it is "God Who is the guide", as well.

Last edited by guthrio : 10-02-2019 at 10:15 PM.
Old 13-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

When you give you are empowering others with good fortune. It is always better to give more than you receive, spiritually speaking, and of course, in business.
Old 13-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by squadus
When you give you are empowering others with good fortune. It is always better to give more than you receive, spiritually speaking, and of course, in business.
Squadus,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums.

Thanks for your post, above.

As individual manifestations of the Infinite Essence, ourselves, we are each already empowered (see 1st reference).

Every individual is always as powerful as they need to be to create whatever reality they desire, without having to hurt anyone else or them self, in order to get it.

....or without having to look to another to give it to them, by recognizing that AS individual manifestations of the Infinite Essence, empowerment does not come from us, it is already awaiting within each of us, ready to be applied by us for all our needs.

The gift that will always be more valuable than anything one can receive....is to be the gift, with your Life, that you want to see, in your Life.

In other words....

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
- Mahatma Gandhi

.....to help others see the change in the world that you demonstrate.

For me, that is the "business" of Spiritual empowerment.

....or what I like to call "genius".

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/ Some of Bashar's Core Concepts

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=22 The Gift of Genius - YOURS!

Last edited by guthrio : 13-02-2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Master
Law of Attraction Success Stories

Quote:
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

All,

Nothing succeeds like success! So I thought I'd share a site dedicated to Law of Attraction Success Stories.

Mind you, nothing, absolutely nothing can take the place of your own success, especially after you've done due diligence of your own to draw your own conclusions....YOUR WAY!

I always remind myself that just because I can't see how LOA works in someone else's life....that doesn't automatically mean LOA can't work in mine.

....especially after I've tweaked my understanding of someone else's example to, then, apply it MY WAY (as in the last reference).

I hope you can use these success stories to tweak and to seek others of your own choosing...to apply toward your own successes.

As Miss Hepburn reminds in the 2nd reference: Personal success will prove more convincing than all the books that could be written on the subject.

Here's to success your way! Enjoy!

Reference: https://www.lawofattractioncentre.co...ccess-stories/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=24

Reference: http://howtolivelifeandloveit.com/Li...AndLoveIt2.pdf

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...5&postcount=61

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...33&postcount=3

Last edited by guthrio : 28-02-2019 at 03:28 AM.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

One construct the world through interactions, the future is there for us to make sense of it so we must live up the present as we want the future to be.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirittraining
One construct the world through interactions, the future is there for us to make sense of it so we must live up the present as we want the future to be.

Spirittraining,

Welcome to the Spritual Forums. Thank you for your interaction.

I hope you remember to enjoy all the "nows" of you....on the way there.