Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-02-2013, 12:41 PM
vanessatrine

My story - i just have to share it

Hi,

My story with this supposed TF is quite astounding, even i cant believe it could happen to me.

I met him the first time in 2010, but it didnt leave any impression there was no instant recognition.

Then i saw his BACK, while we were crossing the street, something strucked me and i had to researched him in the internet. I saw his profile and i knew there was something about this person. But it was just a passing 'okay this person is so interesting'. But i decided to close my self from any crush or romantic interest cause it was too weird.

Then we were instant friends. Couple months afterwards we communicated on daily basis. This was new for me, finding someone i felt so comfortable with and all level whom i was physically attracted to.

But then i raan. I remember somewhere in mid 2011 saw a shrink and told her 'i can see myself so attracted to this person and i wanna run, i'm affraid of him'.

I deleted all contacts, all correspondence. I remember vaguely (so weird, memory of this period is erased from my brain) that he was sad about my indifference. I think, i really think he said something resembling love or care about me now that i look at it but i completely forget now. I exit myself from a project we both participated in (the reason we met in the first place), and i was living in peace (no thoughts of him) for several months since that mid 2011.

He contacted me - i remember the memory of him being desperate but i can't remember exactly how. All documented conversation have been deleted it felt like that period didn't even exist while i know we communicated on daily basis. We even met couple times.

But then November 2011 arrived (11.11) - i saw him. BOY I SAW HIM - and it strucked me HOW MUCH THIS PERSON MEANS TO ME --- i was like a person that gaining her memories back after a period of amnesia. I was in panic - we talked and he was nice but looking at me with this...sad look in his eyes.

We had to say goodbye, and in desperation i was asking for his contact numbers back. He had to do an overseas business trip - i was like a drowning person trying to save my life, i had to talk to him.

In 2012 - we talked on daily basis- but my feelings were different. I KNEW something is going on with this connection. i was affraid like crazy but i can't cut him off again. I was having flashes of his profound sadness when i cut him off, i just cant. early 2012 was a painful period in my life - i was in total confusion, not understanding what's going on. Why i felt that constant and strong pull after not remembering him for almost 6 months. We were not even friends to start with. I was panicking - my life was in total, neat control, i had so many goals to achieve in 2012, things i'd like to get materially. Everything was in order, and this happened.

in that panic state i was googling my weird 'symptops' - 'signs you found your soulmate', 'reason you can't forget someone', that's where i bumped into term twin flame / twin souls.

Obviously i didnt believe it - but the connection was getting crazier and crazier. He couldnt not talk to me and i couldnt not hearing anything from him. 2012 - 365 days not one day i didnt spend talking to him. It was insane.

Somewhere along the line, i confessed my feelings. He said he cared about me but not 'that way'. Days of painful broken heart but the connection is still there. We still talked. I COULD NOT BEAR the thought of him with other women - if you ask me what my biggest fear, it's that. But then that's exactly what he did - dating women, mentioning about the 'love of his life' (whom he said latter he's getting over with) - really i felt like a knive stabbing my chest everytime that happened. I was thinking that TF is a curse - i was in desperate need to get back to who i was, before i met him.

But then being in that state long enough something is changing. My friends not knowing what happened telling me i'm a more huble person, more caring, more aware of my and other people's emotion. I knew, i can't escape the pain. The good thing is he still nice, we still talk. WHatever happen with him and other women, i know i can't escape the pain. Un-do my love for him at that stage, i thought- was an impossibility.

So that was part of my story. It still continues, and it amazes me. I'm getting the control of my life back but - this always makes me cry - THE UNIVERSE is a different place. Really i'm looking around me and i feel magic. I can't escape the thoughts of him still - but i'm learning a thing or two. When i'm absorbed at work, he contacted me with random reasons, like wanting to know what i'm doing. I know (cant prove it just know) when i have the need to contact him, he must be in a state where he wasnt thinking about me and focused on his work.

I know he is feeling it too - i know he was in pain when i blocked him. I suspect he said that he loved me in 2011 when i cut him off - i just cant remember it. The funny thing is normally the whole situation will feel awkward (i confessed, he didnt share the feeling) - but when we meet, we just look at each other and we know.

The whole situation is magical to say the least - i'm living it one day at a time.

Your thoughs, comments and experience is very much appreciated :)

Regards,
Vanessa
Old 05-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Pathfinder

Interesting story, thanks for sharing!

Apart for having a 6 months blocking period, you are able to continue relating to each other all the way. This is great! Often couples who just met separate and at least one is hiding, ignoring, blocking.
Being aware of the connection and relating to each other at distance will probably help to establish a gradual merge at the spiritual body and then at the mental body down to the emotional and etherical body first before being able to be with each other in the physical.
This is what I belief is the goal of it. Goldraytwinflames on youtube has some beautiful videos about it.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM
AutumnL

Great story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Old 05-02-2013, 03:03 PM
sahibsingh

thanks for sharing your story here. May God bless your souls :-)
Old 10-02-2013, 08:34 AM
SandyInfinity

nice
=] same with me i saw him and said wooow