Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 02-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Master

Very few seem, to realize that the "soulself" is the only sentient conscious part of any individual.
And the spiritual body is an outward manifestation of the "soulself" which is nessesary for us to recognize and interact with each other in the life without flesh.
And the earthly flesh body is similar in that it is also a necessity in order for us to live on earth and to recognize and interact with each other.
Both the spiritual and earthly bodies are NON SENTIENT and also NON CONSCIOUS forms...WITHOUT INTELLIGENCE.
And that leaves the "SOULSELF" seperate singular and without a dual component.

It is also believed that their is a physical universe, but i suggest that no physical universe exist...and that only a "spiritual universe exists". And that all of the heavenly locations and the physical galaxies and all of the contents of the galaxies are all just located within the spiritual universe.

The galaxies and their contents are not in a seperate realm or dimention from the spiritual heavenly locations of living...the HEAVENLY locations and the GALAXIES are just seperated by untold lineal space within the spiritual universe.
AND THAT LEAVES THE SPIRITUAL UNIVERSE WITHOUT A DUAL PARTNER OR COMPONENT..AND SIMPLY IS A "NON DUAL" UNIVERSE.

THE IDEA THAT GOD SPLIT HIMSELF IN HALF TO CREATE A PHYSICAL UNIVERSE IS LUDICROUS, WHEN ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS TO THINK IT ALL INTO BEING. JUST THE SAME AS ANY SPIRITUAL BEING NEEDS TO DO IN ORDER TO CREATE ANYTHING.
.................................................. ......
John 1:1 In the beginning was the*Word, and the Word*was with*God, and the*Word*was*God.
.................................................. ...........
GOD SIMPLY FORMED THE THOUGHTS OF DESIRE IN HIS MIND IN ORDER TO CREATE FROM HIMSELF AND WITHIN HIMSELF, ALL OF THE GALAXIES.
Highly developed beings without the flesh..(spiritual beings)...who can be at any time standing in the Heavenly kingdom many untold light years away from us, can with a thought, 'simply' travel at break neck speeds to the Earth location and visit us. They do not have to cross through from another dimention in order to visit.
And if they existed in a different realm/dimention they could not reach out and touch us...BUT THEY CAN TOUCH US.

When a person steps out of the flesh during an OBE, THEY CAN SIMPLY LOOK AT THEIR EARTHLY FLESH BODY, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE NOT INSTANTLY TRAVELED AWAY FROM IT. The earth body is right there near them in the very same realm/dimention. It is simply just an illusion to believe that they are now in a different realm/dimention.

The spiritual universe is so incredibly vast in size, that the physical galaxies and spiritual lands can be located within in it, and yet not impose on each other.

Way to much emphasis is put on a dual or non dual existence.

And as per usual, all of the above is for your considerations only.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil

THE IDEA THAT GOD SPLIT HIMSELF IN HALF TO CREATE A PHYSICAL UNIVERSE IS LUDICROUS, WHEN ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS TO THINK IT ALL INTO BEING. JUST THE SAME AS ANY SPIRITUAL BEING NEEDS TO DO IN ORDER TO CREATE ANYTHING.

Follow through on that idea that "all he had to do was to think it all into being". Perhaps, that is actually what is happening as in a dream where the Dreamer creates an entire dream-universe and is immanent in it while simultaneously transcending it all.

After all, it is said that "man is made in the image of God" and "As above, so below".
Old 03-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Follow through on that idea that "all he had to do was to think it all into being". Perhaps, that is actually what is happening as in a dream where the Dreamer creates an entire dream-universe and is immanent in it while simultaneously transcending it all.

After all, it is said that "man is made in the image of God" and "As above, so below".

Hi Still_Waters...
I am not quite sure of where you are heading with this post of yours, if you would like for me to reply, I would like for you to elaborate on it a little.

I guess I am saying that i think I know, but i am not sure enough to make a reply...SMILES.

Neil
Old 04-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi Still_Waters...
I am not quite sure of where you are heading with this post of yours, if you would like for me to reply, I would like for you to elaborate on it a little.

I guess I am saying that i think I know, but i am not sure enough to make a reply...SMILES.

Neil

I'm not sure how to elaborate further on my post, as it seems quite clear upon re-reading it.

In the east, the dream process is often compared to the process of Creation with it all ultimately being a play of consciousness emanating from the Source.