Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 30-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
untrue. at least for me. i had a NDE experience while i was a very devoted christian and yet the experience wasnt at all what i expected. a shining white robed Jesus didn't greet me, there was no gloria chorus of angels or happy dead relatives there to meet me at the pearly gates. instead i ended up in the company of some ornately decorated blue skinned Krishna-like entities. i had had like zero exposure to Hinduism at the time so go figure.

the experience changed everything.

I never heard of blue skinned Krishna-like entities before now. I imagine that was rather unsettling.

Cat
Old 10-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Seeker
living and dying is like light and darkness... you don't die, you stop living, metaphorically speaking. darkness doesn't exist as itself, it's the absence of life. there's more meaning to that than what it looks like... forgive me, I'm sleepy x)
Old 11-08-2016, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Welcome to the forum.
Heaven and hell are parts of the astral.
Created by those that believe in them .

Yes, Welcome.
And, Bingo.

What you believe you receive...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-08-2016, 04:35 AM
There is a planet far, far away...I have gone there in my dreams...aka astral...
now I know of these blue people....Krishna and Ganesh.
It adds a whole new meaning to Krishna, lemme tell ya...He is very real!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-08-2016, 06:33 AM
Guide
Whether you believe it nor not, there is a way of this existence. All life meets death and what does that mean? And why? Why do they call it the reaper? Because it collects every single life and what it has become. That is called the source, or the totality of All existence. All paths meet in the same place. This death action of reaping the harvest suggests onmipressence. Now lets look at what death does.. Death ends a certain way, it terminates and lays it to passing. This means that one way ends, and another can then begin. Why? The answer is simple, creation keeps on creating, and so not only one way is met but infinity is generated by the balance of life and death. Creation cretaes by using death to collect and store what is made and lays it to rest as well so one path can become two. You need an ampty field to plant a new crop in, and that is what death does, makes space for anything to be. Now at the end of this journey is the collection and mergence of every life form in the same totality, all ways dead and done, completed and finished. Every outcome creation can make is met, and collected, and laid to rest as well. Every crop of life is lived to the fullest, and also meets its end to be collected and brought back and set free. This setting free of every life, and every life being met and collected at the same point in omnipressent time, as well as being set free, gives us the potential of total free will from the totality of all creation that has both lived and died. This is both omipressece and omnipotence.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneshot
So basically as a person dies, they first see what they believe they will see. If they don't believe anything, they won't see anything. If they envision heaven or hell, they will see the version they manifest. After this stage is when the soul passes into the real heaven. It's all part of the experience.

What is clear is that the process of dying is unique to each individual just as two people do not experience the same NDE or OBE. What you see also depends on the circumstances surrounding your death. If you died with a group of people like in a natural disaster or plane accident it will be different from if you died alone peacefully in your sleep.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat56
I never heard of blue skinned Krishna-like entities before now. I imagine that was rather unsettling.

Cat

not unsettling at all. i fit right in. the whole scenario was silent and serene.
Old 11-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
untrue. at least for me. i had a NDE experience while i was a very devoted christian and yet the experience wasnt at all what i expected. a shining white robed Jesus didn't greet me, there was no gloria chorus of angels or happy dead relatives there to meet me at the pearly gates. instead i ended up in the company of some ornately decorated blue skinned Krishna-like entities. i had had like zero exposure to Hinduism at the time so go figure.

That sounds like an amazing experience. Did you have a sense of familiarity with these entities like you may have known them before or were they completely new for you?
Old 11-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:

Similar experience here. Christian, both parents were pastors, had very clear belief systems in what Heaven and Hell were and most likely how they 'looked'.

I was in the Amazon Basin at the time, 1996, and was dying from Shigella dysentery and anaphylactic shock from expired Tetracycline. I died for all practical purposes and left my body, looked back at it, looked at my surroundings, saw I could 'see' in-between the atoms of those surrounding to another space, focused on it and ended up there. It was full of generations of Amazonian Tribal people, all males, some warriors types, some 'regular villages, some Shaman types. Some had tatoo'ing, some had bones through their noses or cheeks, some had ear ornaments, some had fire-brand looking scarring, they seemed to represent various tribes, some seemed to have been there a very long 'time'. There was a timelessness to the place, like it was a holding space and a sense of long waiting/existing by those that were there.
The Shaman types watched me with neutral expressions, but a warrior came at me screaming "Invader, Kill!" and scared me back into my now cooling body.
Over the next days I become more coherent, and with it this really really strong desire to die in my own land where we held similar belief systems and so went to a place which represented those beliefs. I knew intrinsically that the place I went to had to do with the belief systems of the people who lived in it but in the 3rd dimension.

I was deeply haunted for years by the fact I'd had an NDE and ended up in someplace that didn't fit into my Christianity, no light, no tunnel, no Christ, no St Peter at the Pearly Gates, the place had no polarity one way or the other, it was neither Heaven nor Hell and the most that could be derived was that it was a 'Holding Space'.

It wouldn't be until the Awakening of Consciousness that I understood more about that place and that I'd gone into the astral realms, a place created by the tribes who apparently didn't have a belief in anything more and so were sort of stuck there until their souls could envision something more and thus arrive in it through their Intention to do so.

It is my belief now that all places created by belief systems are in existence in upper realms and that there is a direct energy correlation between the 3-D belief system and the astral location of it. Meaning due to the strong regional energy's in earth areas if one were to NDE there one could end up pulled into the astral equivalent of the belief system predominant in that area as opposed to the energetic equivalent of one's own belief system location.

Or so is my operating belief at the moment until further information comes along to displace it. :)
Old 12-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
What is clear is that the process of dying is unique to each individual just as two people do not experience the same NDE or OBE. What you see also depends on the circumstances surrounding your death. If you died with a group of people like in a natural disaster or plane accident it will be different from if you died alone peacefully in your sleep.

Yes the passing will be unique. But those states you describe will be mostly temporary stations, as the Soul acclimatises in its own 'time' or realisation. And will eventually find its own natural level, thus its own 'environment' or plane of existence, according to its nature.
Etherically, there may be a short period of adjustment, or adaptation, or even empathy with others and collective shock (as you describe concerning a natural disaster/accident) But it is highly likely that for many this phase will be very temporary.