Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 27-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Knower

Revisiting Self-consciousness

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Self-consciousness makes us see ourselves double, and we make the double image for two selves – mental and material, controlling and controlled, reflective and spontaneous. Thus instead of suffering we suffer about suffering, and suffer about suffering about suffering. Alan Watts

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷBe As You Are
Be as you are
And so see who you are
and how you are
Let go for a moment or two
of what you ought to do
and discover what you do do
Risk a little if you can
Feel your own feelings
Say your own words
Think your own thoughts
Be your own self
Discover
Let the plan for you
grow from within you

by Fritz Perls

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Almost all needs, capacities, and talents can be satisfied in a variety of ways. Maslow, A.H. (1999). Towards a Psychology of Being. (3rd ed.). New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When we find the causes of our problems, we don’t find “sick” inner parts; we find old assumptions, old beliefs, old expectations, old commitments, or old goals that we now see as limited. Tom G. Stevens PhD

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Should you ever hear that voice inside exclaim that you’re working too slow, are too easily distracted, or that you should take life more seriously, please rest assured, dearest, that it absolutely, positively is not me. I’m the one saying, “You totally rock!”– The Universe ©Mike Dooley tut.com

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ No one can be both happy and unhappy at the same time, right?
One blights the other.

So here’s what we do: Pick ANY reason to be happy, and unhappiness gets locked out.

And we do it forever.

Yeah, “OMG!!!” The Universe
Mike Dooley, tut.com

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ What you hope, you will eventually believe. What you believe you will eventually know. What you know, you will eventually create. What you create, you will eventually experience. What you experience, you will eventually express. What you express, you will eventually become. This is the formula for all of life. Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends By Neale Donald Walsch
Old 27-04-2015, 10:10 AM
Knower

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Enthusiasm is not an emotional state. It is a spiritual commitment, a loving surrender to our creative process. Enthusiasm – from the Greek, filled with God’ – is an ongoing energy supply tapped into the flow of life itself. Julia Cameron

AFFIRMATIONS –

~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI show my gratitude for life by being enthusiastic in all I do.
~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI treasure my goals, but appreciate the journey toward them even more.
~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷWith every breath I take, I am bringing more and more passion into my life.
~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy life is weaving an intricate, necessary pattern that is uniquely mine.
~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThis day is another chance to love. I embrace this concept gratefully.
~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷWonderful things happen to me because I live with an attitude of gratitude.
~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy soul is filled with peace and joy. I am in harmony with myself and the Universe.
✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰
Old 27-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Knower

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷHow can I be more like you?’ she asked the guru. And the guru answered: “The best way to be more like me is to be… more like you. Alan Cohen
Old 15-09-2016, 07:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsAlwaysAppreciating
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷHow can I be more like you?’ she asked the guru. And the guru answered: “The best way to be more like me is to be… more like you. Alan Cohen

Huh, true. I like Oscar Wilde's quote on this. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
Old 21-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Seeker
[quote=AsAlwaysAppreciating]

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷMy life is weaving an intricate, necessary pattern that is uniquely mine.
~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷThis day is another chance to love. I embrace this concept gratefully.
~

QUOTE]

This made my heart do a back flip! Thank you for sharing these affirmations. One I use to stay grounded in the present is, "I intend to be the greatest version of myself, we're out here, let just have fun baby!"
Astro man, here I come To save the Day. Anyway, I was Waking Up ‘n had a dream Just the other day, some Mind turned my mind out of my head and Flew it away, Somebody Pinned a Badge on top of my Chest, Said Get out there Boy and Do your Best.
Old 25-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Knower
"David Hawkins":https://youtu.be/0gxhVCRMHqI
Old 25-01-2017, 10:29 AM
Knower
"David Hawkins":https://youtu.be/YMI1q6sTwpg
Old 29-02-2020, 09:16 PM
Knower
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXDL6hxZ_**