Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 20-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Knower

So glad i found this tree thread

Have you ever met a person that loves trees, give off a bad vibe ?...i haven't

gonna go read all these posts ...love others stories, about their love of trees
Old 23-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Super Moderator
There are certain things I have felt deep bonds with all my life as long as I can remember. And trees are top of my list (also dogs)
I can't imagine life without trees.
There is a big woods where I live which has a particular atmosphere. I will often go there, but have noticed for a long time now, that my energy is restored if I am tired, overworked, or concerned about anything. That place washes me.
I feel the trees heal me. I give back my appreciation and my deep love for them.
Old 24-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
... my energy is restored if I am tired, overworked, or concerned about anything. That place washes me.
I feel the trees heal me...

Yes. Trees can be our rock...lol. We give them our CO2 they give us back the O. We help each other...we even like the same music. My brother wrote a paper on the positive effects of Beethoven on plant growth and human growth. We are connected so deeply together on our planet we share with them with the frequencies and vibrations of sound and light. Nature heals us if we yield to it. The only solace I found in my childhood were the school free summers catching polliwogs in the creek running through our old oak grove. I would die for that land as the natives there once did with their grinding rocks in our back yard. Take nothing for granted folks. The times look like they are changing but my oaks will be standing long after my body gives back its power to Earth.

My hell is a land where the ground will not yield the power and love I wield.
Old 25-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Knower

A Moment of grace by a beautiful tree
has loosened that thing inside of me
time has melted and I am free
nothing in my mind Lord;only thoughts of Thee

Love
acorn

P.S. really enjoyed reading all the posts
Old 13-11-2016, 07:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Connecting with trees was one of the first things that I did as a child that I now see as the foundations of my spiritual/ intuitive practice. I used to half think I was imagining it, but connecting to their energy felt so good and was so easy that I kept playing that game.

This thread is actually a beautiful reminder to do it again. My advice to anyone wanting to connect with trees (/plants) is to start a relationship with a tree near you. Mindfully breathe in front of it, feel your energy, and extend it out to meet the trees. Mediate underneath it. Hug the tree. Talk to it. Close your eyes and feel how it is extending back out to you, always with the most beautiful energy. Its subtle, yet if you allow yourself to believe it, you'll feel it easily.

This is one of those worlds that exist right under our nose. There are whispers in the trees!
Old 15-11-2016, 04:47 AM
Master

I have never connected to a tree (though I love trees, I hope that happens one day) but I have spontanously connected to a couple of plants in different ways.

Once I was outside and suddenly connected to if Im remembering correctly it was a grass plant. It was quite an amazing experience as I accidently merged with it and then could feel everything it was feeling and thought. From what I remember it wasnt like analitical but more like awareness of what was going on.

As this grass plant and its consciousness, I was aware of all the other plants around me, so I had a sense of individuality and awareness of others. I also was very aware of the sun and that I was like growing towards it.. so it was like the sun was a directional thing for me.

Another time I was working with dried sage and suddenly found myself connected to like the unversial spirit of sage plants (like they have a group consiousness of sage I linked too). I cant even describe that. It was very different I felt like it aided me in my healing and wish I could call and connect to that plant spirit at will. A few years later I was reading one of the carlos castaneda books and found he'd had the same kind of experience. (his books are interesting, he's had several experiences just like me).
Old 15-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Mid West ( Northern USA) Oak Tree.

This tree in my neighborhood reminded me of one of my favorite Tarot decks, Queen Of Pentacles... A very earthly, grounded woman of nature.

and Yes, I spoke to it. I told her ( tree) how beautiful she was

I recently moved to a different state down south, with totally different trees than what I am use to seeing. Tropical climate; Palm trees, shrubs, pines. It's been very slow for me to build the same connection. Just not the same as Northern Trees which are full rounded, beautiful and full of life.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:36 AM
Suspended

Old 10-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Master
Heres a small group of trees that often help me sort out my lifes issues. Love how on a windy day they all dance and sing in unison. How the moon light brings there night shadows to life. On a quiet calm night you can almost hear them wisper to each other and sometimes to me.

Last edited by hallow : 21-06-2017 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Heres a small group of trees that often help me sort out my lifes issues. Love how on a windy day they all dance and sing in unison. How the moon light brings there night shadows to life. On a quiet calm night you can almost hear them wisper to each other and sometimes to me.

Thanks for sharing nice snow trees.